***centurions v fullman official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***centurions v fullman official match thread***

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:PeP has now explained his guilt over not playing Foden.

I accept his apology.

What did he say.

The City boss said he felt guilty about not letting the local lad on the pitch, but promised everyone that he will get game time soon.

“I feel guilty. He [Foden] deserves to play, he doesn’t play. But we had a problem with Sergio Aguero getting injured and we didn’t want to take a risk.

“But he’s [Foden] going to play a lot of games this season. Now we start a game every three days – he’s going to play.”

Sounds to me like he knows Diaz is gone and he's giving us lip service with Foden.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:02 pm

Only just got in me . Battery on phone fucked , long long day not had time to read stuff on here but carl is still a cunt !
Anyways , was good to see an away team come to the Etihad and actually play football instead of parking the fucking bus , massive credit to Fulham and their manager respect ! Pep had a look at things at 3-0 and decided enough is enough with shed loads of games coming up and gave a few players a run out `. We were still wasteful in front of goal though , jesus and Bernado missing sitters . Its a long long season as we all know pep has a hugely talented squad to rotate and keep fit !
Trains are fucking beyond shit nite !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:39 pm

City64 wrote:Only just got in me . Battery on phone fucked , long long day not had time to read stuff on here but carl is still a cunt !
Anyways , was good to see an away team come to the Etihad and actually play football instead of parking the fucking bus , massive credit to Fulham and their manager respect ! Pep had a look at things at 3-0 and decided enough is enough with shed loads of games coming up and gave a few players a run out `. We were still wasteful in front of goal though , jesus and Bernado missing sitters . Its a long long season as we all know pep has a hugely talented squad to rotate and keep fit !

Get a taxi you whinging cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Only just got in me . Battery on phone fucked , long long day not had time to read stuff on here but carl is still a cunt !

Get an uber ; Kun'll give you their number . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Get a plane you whinging cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Get an uber ; Kun'll give you their number . . .

Haha
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 am

A nice gesture yesterday from the club to those two (old long serving season ticket fan jewish) ladies ! "diddley dee de dee"... shirt number 102 !

Edit:

Even more wonderful is the fact that this lady has raised over 20,000 pounds through her baking for Christies Hospital since 2001.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum