***cardiff cloggers v centurions official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***cardiff cloggers v centurions official match thread**

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 pm

zuricity wrote:Nige, do you know , what is really really weird ?
The youngsters today don't want to write good lasting Code.
The worrying thing is, is that it is going to get worse as professionals ( righty) retire . I just sit here cleaning up bigtime. .
Now, as TR said , go ahead and ignore me.

I think Nige is recycling himself into the departed phips - some sort of advanced thought experiment
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:29 pm

To be fair, Nige is the biggest dick on here at present, an embarrassment . Never goes to a game and types shit 24/7 ? What a loser !
Sort your shit out Nige and when you get some time get to see city and the crack for real . You don't even debate stuff sort your shit out man ffs !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 am

City64 wrote:To be fair, Nige is the biggest dick on here at present, an embarrassment . Never goes to a game and types shit 24/7 ? What a loser !
Sort your shit out Nige and when you get some time get to see city and the crack for real . You don't even debate stuff sort your shit out man ffs !

I like him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:35 am

zuricity wrote:Have to say , although i don't care much for the fella, i am pleased Mahrez stuck a couple away. I hope he goes on now and removes the doubt i have had about him.

I don't think there was doubt as he's done it before. I think it was more Typical that got you spooked.

Not sure why you don't care much for the bloke mate, at least give home time.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:43 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:To be fair, Nige is the biggest dick on here at present, an embarrassment . Never goes to a game and types shit 24/7 ? What a loser !

I like him.

I don't get it, Nige posts the match thread (definitely sure I don't like the posting style (old school)) before for the game and I'm under the impression he's off to the game as it's such an enigma.

Not sure why Blues are having a go at somehody who wants to start a discussion prior to getting to a game; I was/am the idiot who does it all the time?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:51 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I like him.

I don't get it, Nige posts the match thread (definitely sure I don't like the posting style (old school)) before for the game and I'm under the impression he's off to the game as it's such an enigma.

Not sure why Blues are having a go at somehody who wants to start a discussion prior to getting to a game; I was/am the idiot who does it all the time?

I like characters Beefy.....rows happen all the time , it would be fuckign boring round here if they didnt happen.

The day this site becomes boring will be the day I fuck off for good.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I like him.

I like characters Beefy.....rows happen all the time , it would be fuckign boring round here if they didnt happen.

And that's why we come back, crazy cunts ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:56 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:Have to say , although i don't care much for the fella, i am pleased Mahrez stuck a couple away. I hope he goes on now and removes the doubt i have had about him.

I don't think there was doubt as he's done it before. I think it was more Typical that got you spooked.

Not sure why you don't care much for the bloke mate, at least give home time.

Price tag Beefy, we paid way too much for him and i don't think he is that great . Still he finally got a goal under his belt, i hope it eases his worries.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:47 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I like him.

this place has become over run with no mark sheep in the past couple of years. a bunch of boring, spineless cunts who offer no real opinion but then act as they are super fans when e.g. they get to vote for dungodan as motm (vs a championship side) yesterday.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:11 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:this place has become over run with no mark sheep in the past couple of years. a bunch of boring, spineless cunts who offer no real opinion but then act as they are super fans when e.g. they get to vote for dungodan as motm (vs a championship side) yesterday.

Your opinion of us has certainly changed since your 'Name My Son' thread Nige. In fact your own transmogrification seems positively Kafkaesque. Just a few kind words sprinkled here and there and we'll all feel better :D
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:15 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:this place has become over run with no mark sheep in the past couple of years. a bunch of boring, spineless cunts who offer no real opinion but then act as they are super fans when e.g. they get to vote for dungodan as motm (vs a championship side) yesterday.

You're opinion of us has certainly changed since the 'Name My Son' thread Nige. In fact your own transmogrification seems positively Kafkaesque.
Just a few kind words sprinkled here and there and we'll all feel better :D

that was nearly 9 years ago
we’ve lost some good ones since then. many of their replacements are substandard
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:18 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Your opinion of us has certainly changed since your 'Name My Son' thread Nige. In fact your own transmogrification seems positively Kafkaesque.
Just a few kind words sprinkled here and there and we'll all feel better :D

that was nearly 9 years ago
we’ve lost some good ones since then. many of their replacements are substandard
We must all try to do better then ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I like him.

this place has become over run with no mark sheep in the past couple of years. a bunch of boring, spineless cunts who offer no real opinion but then act as they are super fans when e.g. they get to vote for dungodan as motm (vs a championship side) yesterday.

Baaaaa!!!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum