Carabao chat

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carabao chat

Postby Woodyblue » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:58 pm

bigblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:It's not their fault.

klopp rolling out the excuses "offsides, handball, many other decisions..."

Concussion??
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Not a bad round this. Both dippers and rags are out already. Here’s hoping for a good draw on Saturday (why isn’t it today after the games like usually)
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dimples » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:08 pm

4 green bottles standing on a wall, if one of those bottles were to accidently fall, there would be three green bottles........

Well Klopp was correct - it is almost impossible to win all 4 trophies (no matter how disappointing that is for sky and the money men...)
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Arse second goal was nice. Cityesq.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Ha ha ha, Carragher looking for all the positives after a bitter loss. Telling us that Hazard is the best player ever, less games for the Dippers and how going further in the competition wrecks other teams plans but aides there's.

Duck on that lemon you bitter little 'Gob'shite but well done in keeping the Dipper hoard on Sky's side, even though it's another competition that the Dippers won't be scratching around for a stream for.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, Carragher looking for all the positives after a bitter loss. Telling us that Hazard is the best player ever, less games for the Dippers and how going further in the competition wrecks other teams plans but aides there's.

Duck on that lemon you bitter little 'Gob'shite but well done in keeping the Dipper hoard on Sky's side, even though it's another competition that the Dippers won't be scratching around for a stream for.

Yep - no credibility - impartial pundit, what a joke.
If they won he would be saying the opposite. I wonder what he was saying before the match?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 pm

Dimples wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, Carragher looking for all the positives after a bitter loss. Telling us that Hazard is the best player ever, less games for the Dippers and how going further in the competition wrecks other teams plans but aides there's.

If they won he would be saying the opposite. I wonder what he was saying before the match?

Can anyone, other than another bindipping scroat, even understand what hes saying ?

He sounds like a fucking fanny fart.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Dimples wrote:

He's another RatBoy, so fucking obvious, but that's why Sky employ them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sidSmith » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:

He's another RatBoy, so fucking obvious, but that's why Sky employ them.

Fucking Sky. Amazing that spitting at someone is forgivable, but making sexist remarks is not. I'd rather someone commented on my arse than spat in my face!
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Outcast » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:58 pm

We'll see how they'll bounce back over the weekend, ermmm against Chelsea! I can see the chavs beating the fuckers again.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Outcast wrote:We'll see how they'll bounce back over the weekend, ermmm against Chelsea! I can see the chavs beating the fuckers again.

Hazards goal was one the best I've seen.....amazing solo goal.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 am

The two biggest cunt teams gone already. I like this competition :)
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Elvistheblue » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:17 am

Is it just me, or has Hazard's goal been blown out of proportion. It was a good goal, but I didn't think it was the best goal ever, as being portrayed in many media outlets. It's the type of goal Aguero scores on a regular basis, I don't see him getting this sort of ass licking.

All of a sudden he's a Ballon Christian D'ior winner...WTF. Have I missed something. We all know he has the potential, but Christ, he's been on holiday for the past 18 months hasn't he. Best player in the league, and possibly Europe...my arse.
Elvistheblue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Gods own club
My favourite player is: Spannish Dave

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 am

Elvistheblue wrote:Is it just me, or has Hazard's goal been blown out of proportion. It was a good goal, but I didn't think it was the best goal ever, as being portrayed in many media outlets. It's the type of goal Aguero scores on a regular basis, I don't see him getting this sort of ass licking.

All of a sudden he's a Ballon Christian D'ior winner...WTF. Have I missed something. We all know he has the potential, but Christ, he's been on holiday for the past 18 months hasn't he. Best player in the league, and possibly Europe...my arse.

How Hazard won awards recently for last season's performances is beyond me! It's a popularity contest. You can guarantee Hazard does fuck all for the rest of the season and people will go on about how great a season he's had.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:50 am

Elvistheblue wrote:Is it just me, or has Hazard's goal been blown out of proportion. It was a good goal, but I didn't think it was the best goal ever, as being portrayed in many media outlets. It's the type of goal Aguero scores on a regular basis, I don't see him getting this sort of ass licking.

Have to agree a very nice goal but not sure why it’s being hyped up so much.
It’s not as though ther were 21 passes during the build up like some other team scored the other night ;)))
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am

gmercer1 wrote:

It’s not as though ther were 21 passes during the build up like some other team scored the other night ;)))

It was a pretty impressive solo effort though. The Scouse just couldn’t handle him.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dimples » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:47 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

It was a pretty impressive solo effort though. The Scouse just couldn’t handle him.

Yes Elvis it is blown out of all porportion. A very good goal - but that is it.
Does not compare with Maradona's first against England in the 1986 WC.
Also, some of his goals for Napoli and Messi's for Barca, etc...
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:49 am

It was Moreno wasn't it? Possibly the worst player in the Prem.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:23 pm

gmercer1 wrote:

It was an amazing solo goal. But the truth is that Hazards numbers don't compare to the best in our league let alone Europe or the world. The hype is unreal. Popularity is the biggest factor.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:24 pm

This
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum