Raza's contract.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Raza's contract.

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:33 am

Kinda hope he fucks us off now and some of you tits can get what you want #15Points

People saying "if he wants to stay and develop then he should just sign" if he could get more money and go and play for someone like Madrid why wouldn't he? He doesn't support City. Fact is it's not out money. He's proven he's just as important to us as KDB or Silva. He's 23 FFS! His best years are ahead of him!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 am

I love razza but i don't want anyone doing a Sanchez to us. If the boy is asking to fuck up our wage structure then he can do one. No one is bigger than the club. If hes not, give him what he wants cos he's one of our very best performers.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 am

Calm down you lot. You even see on the amazon doc they do them one by one. It’s a non event.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:24 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:His case gets stronger by the game.

Bullshit !!! he’s a good player , but if you think he deserves more money than KdB then your off your fucking head !

We cannot fuck around with our pay scale for NOONE !! It can fuck up everything .

He wants more than KdB? Stop making shit up.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:35 am

based on LEAGUE FORM i’d say that he’s amongst the top 10/15 players in the world
and in the top 3 of players 23 and under
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:43 am

It'll all be sorted soon as they're supposed to be getting together soon.

As for these stories of wanting greater money than our top players, seems to me that the Dipper media are having a last hoorah on his arse and then f people choose to believe that shit then I don't know what to say. It wasn't long ago that they were saying Aguero was out the door, look how that turned out!

The lads had enough abuse from anybody and everybody, let's not turn on him and do the Dippers work for them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:53 am

Beefymcfc wrote:It'll all be sorted soon as they're supposed to be getting together soon.

As for these stories of wanting greater money than our top players, seems to me that the Dipper media are having a last hoorah on his arse and then f people choose to believe that shit then I don't know what to say. It wasn't long ago that they were saying Aguero was out the door, look how that turned out!

The lads had enough abuse from anybody and everybody, let's not turn on him and do the Dippers work for them.

Its a discussion Beefy..thats why people comment on possible scenarios.

No one has said hes a cunt or he can fuck off now...no one has said that , what people are saying is IF he is asking for more money than KDB then in some peoples opinion (Mine especially ) then he can do one!....why can he do one ? because the reasons have already been explained.

Mase and fans like him would pay him anything to keep him , which is BS imo.....there is a pay structure and that pay structure should not be fucked with
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:12 pm

He should be on the same as KDB. He might not be as good a player YET, but he's 23 and already light-years ahead of other players his ages. He's only getting better and better under Pep.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Mase wrote:He should be on the same as KDB. He might not be as good a player YET, but he's 23 and already light-years ahead of other players his ages. He's only getting better and better under Pep.

Best we just wait and see what the real deal is , fans like me react when I hear or read that hes after MORE than KDB which makes me cringe.Hopefully the club will announce something soon and we can all move on.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:He should be on the same as KDB. He might not be as good a player YET, but he's 23 and already light-years ahead of other players his ages. He's only getting better and better under Pep.

Best we just wait and see what the real deal is , fans like me react when I hear or read that hes after MORE than KDB which makes me cringe.Hopefully the club will announce something soon and we can all move on.

Fingers crossed mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Pay the price. Don’t let him go anywhere else.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:It'll all be sorted soon as they're supposed to be getting together soon.

Its a discussion Beefy..thats why people comment on possible scenarios.

No one has said hes a cunt or he can fuck off now...no one has said that , what people are saying is IF he is asking for more money than KDB then in some peoples opinion (Mine especially ) then he can do one!....why can he do one ? because the reasons have already been explained.

Mase and fans like him would pay him anything to keep him , which is BS imo.....there is a pay structure and that pay structure should not be fucked with

And I totally agree with you mate, was just pre-empting the awkward posts later when he signs a new contract, which I'm confident he will. The only reason I could see him going elsewhere is if he is absolutely threaders with the Dipper media, forcing him away. He looks like he's enjoying his life at City and his team mates enjoying him being here. Obviously money is a factor and as one of our most valuable players over the last few seasons he's every right to ask for a decent wedge but I'd hazard a guess that he knows he's not going to get parity with the more established stars, but well on his way to getting there.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Regardless of the money, it would be a stupid decision on Raheems part to go anywhere else. Our way of playing is perfect for him to play great and continue to improve.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:44 pm

bigblue wrote:Regardless of the money, it would be a stupid decision on Raheems part to go anywhere else. Our way of playing is perfect for him to play great and continue to improve.

He could go to loads of other clubs - the one where he came from being one - and would suit their play.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:Regardless of the money, it would be a stupid decision on Raheems part to go anywhere else. Our way of playing is perfect for him to play great and continue to improve.

He could go to loads of other clubs - the one where he came from being one - and would suit their play.

They couldn’t afford him
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Mase wrote:

i could see barca going in for him to replace messi
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:23 pm

If we don’t pay him we sell him for prob 30m givin his contract if we are lucky.

We then buy someone for 70plus if u look at what we paid for mahrez and then prob pay him 200k a week.

Its easier and utlimatly cheaper to just pay sterling what he wants or make him our top earner. His contract situation and form means he holds all the cards and im ok with that.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Dubciteh wrote:If we don’t pay him we sell him for prob 30m givin his contract if we are lucky.

We then buy someone for 70plus if u look at what we paid for mahrez and then prob pay him 200k a week.

Its easier and utlimatly cheaper to just pay sterling what he wants or make him our top earner. His contract situation and form means he holds all the cards and im ok with that.

You're talking too much sense mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:49 pm

He's a great player, integral to our set up, Pep seems to get the best out of him.
He deserves to be on par with our top earners but no way more than them.

If he leaves and joins another a club, there is a chance they wont be able to get the best out of him like here.

For his career's sake he's best staying and us paying. If he fancies another challenge, a move now would be to soon.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

They couldn’t afford him

He's free in 18 months but given the dippers have spent a quarter of a billion in 2018, then they probably could afford him. I think Sterling is going abroad and who could blame him after the media treatment he gets here.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum