Raza's contract.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Raza's contract.

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:10 pm

He got us 15 points last season :lol: of couuuurrrse we can replace him. Of course.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:@ South Stand Balti

If you think our press give players a hard time , then Sterling is in for a fucking shock if he plays for RM or Barca !!!

Their press is the most brutal in the world and their fans the most unforgiven. PeP has made Sterling a much better player than he ever was......so he owes him IMO.
If the club sells him , Ill support their decision.No player , NONE , is bigger than our club.

100% this
and no room for sentimentality
the club is far more important than any individual

No player, and no manager.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Raheem I hope stays, if not he will regret it, and City can get anyone they want including either or both PSG front 2.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Raheem I hope stays, if not he will regret it, and City can get anyone they want including either or both PSG front 2.

Come on mate. We used to hate the rags for their arrogant "everyone wants to play for City". Now that's us?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Raheem I hope stays, if not he will regret it, and City can get anyone they want including either or both PSG front 2.

Come on mate. We used to hate the rags for their arrogant "everyone wants to play for City". Now that's us?[/quote

Who said they want to play for us, money talks players walk. My opinion on Raheem ihe is
With an agent who burnt the bridges at Liverpool doing it with us is just business. With Mahrez now scoring wiorldies City are well placed.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Mase wrote:He got us 15 points last season :lol: of couuuurrrse we can replace him. Of course.

We won the league by 19 points mate.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:He got us 15 points last season :lol: of couuuurrrse we can replace him. Of course.

We won the league by 19 points mate.

Momentum. We need to keep Raheem, he's becoming an absolute legend. Young, English, and absolutely brilliant for us. If he continues his progression, or continues in the same vein, then I wouldn't want to see him anywhere else; Europe or at home.

If not, sell the cunt to the highest bidder in Jan or Jul, if you know what I mean.

Ps. As there doesn't seem to be any real interst from other clubs I'd suggest it's just a matter of negotiations, which is either sides right.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:04 am

What i don't understand is why Zaha is seen as a possible replacemant. He has nothing of Raheem.
Different type of player.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:10 am

PeterParker wrote:What i don't understand is why Zaha is seen as a possible replacemant. He has nothing of Raheem.

He's homegrown and he's a winger.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Come on mate. We used to hate the rags for their arrogant "everyone wants to play for City". Now that's us?[/quote

Who said they want to play for us, money talks players walk. My opinion on Raheem ihe is
With an agent who burnt the bridges at Liverpool doing it with us is just business. With Mahrez now scoring wiorldies City are well placed.

That bridge wasn't quite burned Hazy, Liverpool just waited a couple of summers before cosying up to him again, Oxlade Chamberlain is represented by Aidy Ward.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PeterParker » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What i don't understand is why Zaha is seen as a possible replacemant. He has nothing of Raheem.

Every single time I watched him he looked very rudimentary, sloppy, but with good executions. No idea if he can be a Pep player. Why not promote Diaz there?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:19 am

PeterParker wrote:

Every single time I watched him he looked very rudimentary, sloppy, but with good executions. No idea if he can be a Pep player. Why not promote Diaz there?

Yep, I'd be happy with that but can understand why Zaha's name is thrown into the mix.

Hopefully Sterling signs soon and we can put all this to bed, for another couple of years.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:46 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

That bridge wasn't quite burned Hazy, Liverpool just waited a couple of summers before cosying up to him again, Oxlade Chamberlain is represented by Aidy Ward.

I know mate but that sums up football new manager and we deal with the rogue agent again ! Raheem leaving would be a big blow I would blame the agent and the player, when he left the scousers we came on the scene 50 MILL done, I think history repeats itself with some agents, the papers thinks its the deal, when the agent has no intention of re-signing. Liverpool's media have never forgiven both, hence the Raz hate. He must have £200,000 + on the table what is the issue..... The silence is how it went at candlepool.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Shakermaker90 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:23 am

He’s one of the most improved players under Pep and he'll only get better in the next few years.

This article has a few stats in, and also mentions his agent being difficult. I can see him staying because I don't get the impression he's unhappy in the squad but it does seem like he's heavily influenced by Aidy Ward

https://www.otbfootball.net/?p=10785
Shakermaker90
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:55 am

Shakermaker90 wrote:He’s one of the most improved players under Pep and he'll only get better in the next few years.

This article has a few stats in, and also mentions his agent being difficult. I can see him staying because I don't get the impression he's unhappy in the squad but it does seem like he's heavily influenced by Aidy Ward

Looks like he's off I'm afraid, much as we all want him to sign. Brace yourself for the next Wilfried - home-grown though.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:53 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Shakermaker90 wrote:He’s one of the most improved players under Pep and he'll only get better in the next few years.

Looks like he's off I'm afraid, much as we all want him to sign. Brace yourself for the next Wilfried - home-grown though.

ITK?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:21 am

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

ITK?
I couldn't possibly tell you that
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

ITK?

Do you know something though? It was a genuine question.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

ITK?

Do you know something though? It was a genuine question.

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby city72 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm

5 year contract verbally agreed
city72
De Jong's Tackle