league cup game v fulham

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

league cup game v fulham

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm

when are we going to play this?
the spuds stadium shambles means we play them on monday 29/10 - the week this round is supposed to be played
then soton on sat 3/11
shaktar on wed 7/11
rags on sun 11/11
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: league cup game v fulham

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 pm

I forgot all about this, when was the draw?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I forgot all about this, when was the draw?

Last night
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:when are we going to play this?
the spuds stadium shambles means we play them on monday 29/10 - the week this round is supposed to be played
then soton on sat 3/11
shaktar on wed 7/11
rags on sun 11/11

Bet we play them Wednesday night. Unless we get dispensation to move Saturdays game to Sunday and then we could play Thursday.

How was it agreed we would play Monday night away at spuds knowing this would be the scenario if we progressed in the LC? Spuds should have been made to forfeit the game if they couldn’t uphold the fixture
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Elvistheblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:57 am

Fulham game confirmed as Thursday 1st November 2018, with the Southampton game moving back to Sunday 4th November.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/first-team-news/2018/october/man-city-fixture-changes-november
Elvistheblue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Gods own club
My favourite player is: Spannish Dave

Postby john@staustell » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Elvistheblue wrote:Fulham game confirmed as Thursday 1st November 2018, with the Southampton game moving back to Sunday 4th November.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/first-team-news/2018/october/man-city-fixture-changes-november

Might get us a free showing on SKY. Always assuming the RAGs aren't playing the same night.

Oops, hang on a minute..............................

:D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dub City » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Elvistheblue wrote:Fulham game confirmed as Thursday 1st November 2018, with the Southampton game moving back to Sunday 4th November.

Bollox, thats my money on flight for Southampton match wasted. All this because Spurs incompetence to have a stadium available for the season. City 2 league games rearranged, Southampton fans, Everton and Rags all have to change plans, plus a league cup game on a Thursday, what will happen to Spurs for the fuck ups?? Sweet fuck all but sure aint they a great club thats so wonderfully managed throughout.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby zuricity » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Dub City wrote:

Bollox, thats my money on flight for Southampton match wasted. All this because Spurs incompetence to have a stadium available for the season. City 2 league games rearranged, Southampton fans, Everton and Rags all have to change plans, plus a league cup game on a Thursday, what will happen to Spurs for the fuck ups?? Sweet fuck all but sure aint they a great club thats so wonderfully managed throughout.

Take spuds to the small claims court where you live.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Return to The Maine Football forum