Champions League UEFA Corruption

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Champions League UEFA Corruption

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:11 am

sheblue wrote:I think I read somewhere where the ref said that he wasn't ready for the throw in.

The refs admitted he can't keep up with play? Possibly needs looking in to then if he can't do his job.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:Worst was when Silva took a throw, put Sanè through and the ref blew to bring it back for Silva to take the throw again. Why?! Absolutely no rule for it. Pep asked and probably got a bullshit answer too.

It might not be high profile or a deciding moment in a big game but that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I can think of no rule at all that would stop Silva taking that throw that doesn’t take the throw away from him. The only exception would be if he was booking someone. He wasn’t so what purpose did it serve other than stopping us attacking.

Only if it was a foul throw, or someone had a head injury( which no one had )
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm

zuricity wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:Worst was when Silva took a throw, put Sanè through and the ref blew to bring it back for Silva to take the throw again. Why?! Absolutely no rule for it. Pep asked and probably got a bullshit answer too.

It might not be high profile or a deciding moment in a big game but that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I can think of no rule at all that would stop Silva taking that throw that doesn’t take the throw away from him. The only exception would be if he was booking someone. He wasn’t so what purpose did it serve other than stopping us attacking.

If it's a foul throw, the opponent should get the throw. There. Really aren't any excuses for the ref's decision.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:03 pm

I’d like to know Nigel’s tackles view on this referring performance .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:17 pm

zuricity wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

The only legitimate reason i can think of is, if there was another ball on the playing field, but I think that would very quickly and easily be cleared up.
There is no evidence that there was.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:26 pm

From the UEFA site today.
Wednesday 3 October 2018 14.16CETUEFA
Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Champions League group stage match between Manchester United FC and Valencia CF (0-0), played on 2 October in the England.

Charges against Manchester United FC
- Late team arrival - Art. 41 (2) of the Competition Regulations
- Late Kick-off - Art. 11 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Charges against Valencia CF
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR
- Kit infringement - Art 29 of the UEFA Kit Regulations
- Late Kick-off - Art. 11 (2) DR

The case will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 18 October.

Why are charges being placed against Valencia for late kick off. Presumably they were in there dressing room on time.
I'd be shocked if they got fined as well.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:47 pm

We kicked off late as well so who's getting done for that?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I’d like to know Nigel’s tackles view on this referring performance .

fucking shocking
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PeterParker » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:14 pm

I posted this in the match thread, but imho, the club needs to figure out where they are standing with this.
In our 7 years of UCL, I think there was a total of 5 games where we had decent refs, except that, it was beyond outrage. Just that bald spanish cunt vs Monaco and Scouse last year and I am guessing we will have him again soon.

Look, this competition is corrupted and you cannot win it playing the Guardiola way or the City way. In order to win it you need protection and in order to have protection you need to understand how deep you want to go to win it, behind closed doors.
You are either part of the sharade, or you are against it. There is no middle way if you want to win it. UCL lost all it's spark, if it ever had any.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john68 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:19 am

Sorry Peter but I really don't think it's as easy as that mate.
Both City and PSG are seen differently than other clubs in the corridors of UeFA political power. We are defined by the controllers of UeFA as 'Nation Clubs@ and as such we are seen as a threat to the old order.

This has little or nothing to do with football, which is just seen as a means for the owners of the old order to maximise their profits..

We are not the only club to suffer. Remember that fateful night when Chelsea, enriched by the Abramovich fortune, were corruptly dumped out of the CL by the Norwegian ref against Barca. It was that game, the realisation that Chelsea couldn't be stopped that led to the increased number of qualifyting clubs from England, allowing Chelsea to be absorbed into the system.

Whilst the rags, Liverpool and Arsenal hold sway in the corridors of power, with the backing of Bayern, Real, Barca and others, we will never beinvited to the party.

Untill there is a reshapingof the CL or a new competition is born, ourselves and PSG will always remain outcasts.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby PeterParker » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:23 pm

john68 wrote:Sorry Peter but I really don't think it's as easy as that mate.
Both City and PSG are seen differently than other clubs in the corridors of UeFA political power. We are defined by the controllers of UeFA as 'Nation Clubs@ and as such we are seen as a threat to the old order.

This has little or nothing to do with football, which is just seen as a means for the owners of the old order to maximise their profits..

We are not the only club to suffer. Remember that fateful night when Chelsea, enriched by the Abramovich fortune, were corruptly dumped out of the CL by the Norwegian ref against Barca. It was that game, the realisation that Chelsea couldn't be stopped that led to the increased number of qualifyting clubs from England, allowing Chelsea to be absorbed into the system.

Whilst the rags, Liverpool and Arsenal hold sway in the corridors of power, with the backing of Bayern, Real, Barca and others, we will never beinvited to the party.

Untill there is a reshapingof the CL or a new competition is born, ourselves and PSG will always remain outcasts.

John,

I genuine think it can't be won without getting our hands diry. I agree what you are saying about City and PSG, however, my 2 cents, I think these two clubs are seen as outsiders because they refused to get dirty and get involved in their attics.
Don't get me started with the FFP, which was absurd, from my point of view and so on.

Going back to the subject, both FIFA and UEFA have special relations in Qatar and UAE, so for me it comes down to money. UEFA has no mother or father when it comes to money and while Real, Barcelona and Bayern are, from my point of view, untouchable, the european corrupt forum will allow anyone who is ready to pay at their table.

I remember Chelsea, but I also remember the two seasons before that when they played the final vs Filth and that semi in 2006 or was in 2005? Vs Scouse. They had semi decent refs and not this corruption that is in our every single game.

For me, as a City fan, I would easy pick winning home trophies than participating in this sarade, because, since we started playing in the UCL, I hardly managed to enjoy a game. But this is me, a City fan. The players, the board and the staff want this trophy more than anything.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm

I was listening to Ian Cheeseman on the latest Citywatch podcast.
https://m.soundcloud.com/citywatch/city ... in-no-gain

He was saying Pep is very disappointed with the negativity of our fans to the Champions League. It was implied Pep might not stay as long at our club unless we get behind the team more, and create an atmosphere to help the team win the competition.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:52 pm

That bent cunt of a ref pulling back that throw in with Sane clear through was right up there with the bentest decisions I have seen against City n the CL after that penalty not given later on and the three disallowed goals v the bin dippers and the two offside goals allowed to stand for the bin dippers and the same bent cunt against Monaco denying us a clear penalty and several mysterious red cards in previous seasons when they had to make sure we only had 10 on the pitch , oh and all that shit in Moscow when it was supposed to be behind closed doors ......... fuck me I forgot City team bus gate last season aswell !

Does any other club experience this amount of shit against them in the CL ?

Do they fuck !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluedj » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:03 pm

City64 wrote:That bent cunt of a ref pulling back that throw in with Sane clear through was right up there with the bentest decisions I have seen against City n the CL after that penalty not given later on and the three disallowed goals v the bin dippers and the two offside goals allowed to stand for the bin dippers and the same bent cunt against Monaco denying us a clear penalty and several mysterious red cards in previous seasons when they had to make sure we only had 10 on the pitch , oh and all that shit in Moscow when it was supposed to be behind closed doors ......... fuck me I forgot City team bus gate last season aswell !

Do they fuck !

Well said 64. Never a truer statement posted
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Bluedj wrote:
City64 wrote:That bent cunt of a ref pulling back that throw in with Sane clear through was right up there with the bentest decisions I have seen against City n the CL after that penalty not given later on and the three disallowed goals v the bin dippers and the two offside goals allowed to stand for the bin dippers and the same bent cunt against Monaco denying us a clear penalty and several mysterious red cards in previous seasons when they had to make sure we only had 10 on the pitch , oh and all that shit in Moscow when it was supposed to be behind closed doors ......... fuck me I forgot City team bus gate last season aswell !

Do they fuck !

But other than that, what have UEFA ever done to us? ;)
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby City64 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bluedj wrote:

Do they fuck !

Erm fined us £50 million for fuck all ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:28 pm

City64 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bluedj wrote:

Do they fuck !

But apart from that etc :D :D :D
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby ruralblue » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
City64 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bluedj wrote:

Do they fuck !

But apart from that etc :D :D :D

The Aquaduct? Roads, Irrigation!.....
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:I was listening to Ian Cheeseman on the latest Citywatch podcast.

He was saying Pep is very disappointed with the negativity of our fans to the Champions League. It was implied Pep might not stay as long at our club unless we get behind the team more, and create an atmosphere to help the team win the competition.

Then he can walk away.

I’ll add , it’s not like we don’t support the team when we play in this comp , we make our feelings knows world wide ffs !!

PEP should respect the way we feel and if he doesn’t then that’s his prerogative , but to imply walking away if we don’t do as he says , well ,,,,,,, as per my comment above
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:20 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:I was listening to Ian Cheeseman on the latest Citywatch podcast.

Then he can walk away.

I’ll add , it’s not like we don’t support the team when we play in this comp , we make our feelings knows world wide ffs !!

PEP should respect the way we feel and if he doesn’t then that’s his prerogative , but to imply walking away if we don’t do as he says , well ,,,,,,, as per my comment above

I couldn't agree more. Blues have respected his views regarding his yellow ribbon. I don't believe that expecting some respect in return is unreasonable in any way. Perhaps he thinks threats will get what he wants. If that's the case, he has got a lot to learn about Manchester people.

Interesting, though, that this appears a couple of days before the game with the dippers.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum