Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!
0-1 City Sane in the 1st half
brite blu sky
- Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
- Posts: 4013
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:23 pm
- Location: Barcelona
1-2. Anelka with the late winner.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
- Allison's Big Fat Cigar
- Posts: 18834
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:02 am
- Location: Brisbane Australia
- Supporter of: Manchester City
- My favourite player is: BendyMendy
Sane city to win 4-2
Last edited by Sparklehorse
on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
- Tevez's Golfing Holiday
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm
- Location: Swansea
- Supporter of: Man City
- My favourite player is: All of them
Hailed as a great dipper result by media.
- Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
- Posts: 3822
- Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
- Location: Wild country near Glossop
- Supporter of: City of course
- My favourite player is: David Silva
nottsblue wrote:Horrible game this one.
But could just as easily be 1-0 or 2-1 to either side
- Alan Oakes' 668 Games
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Supporter of: manchester city
- My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun
2.1 City Aguero first goal
- Paul Power's Tash
- Posts: 10585
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm
Return to The Maine Football forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BrianF, FA cup winners 2006, Google [Bot], Mase, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', ruralblue, Sparklehorse, Yukscore, zuricity and 34 guests