***Official Match Thread | City v Burnley***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread | City v Burnley***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:37 pm

City64 wrote:Vinnys trade mark throughout his career is he has always been a tad rash and prone to a lunge . He sees things and anticipates things very very quickly only class players can do that . For people to say he is shit after the career he has had with us is mind blowing ! Sort of sums this site up at the moment though a bewildering mess !
Vinny is an unbelievable class player world class ! Age isn’t on his side anymore but what a leader he has been for us fucking superb !

Light up a fucking Hamlet you sentimental cunt !

He’s the worse of all our defenders and his passing is 100% shittier than everyone else In our squad.

Any sane person can see this , he only played because it was Burnley and also because we have a CL match tomorrow - otherwise he’d be on the fucking bench .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Vinny is never going to be a regular starter anymore you daft couch dwelling cunt ! Laporte and Stones are first choice then Ottamendi then Vinny as cover . Kompany deserves far more credit than he does off some idiots on here !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Vinnys trade mark throughout his career is he has always been a tad rash and prone to a lunge . He sees things and anticipates things very very quickly only class players can do that . For people to say he is shit after the career he has had with us is mind blowing ! Sort of sums this site up at the moment though a bewildering mess !
Vinny is an unbelievable class player world class ! Age isn’t on his side anymore but what a leader he has been for us fucking superb !

He’s the worse of all our defenders and his passing is 100% shittier than everyone else In our squad.

Any sane person can see this , he only played because it was Burnley and also because we have a CL match tomorrow - otherwise he’d be on the fucking bench .

Just about to announce his new deal if the lad I sit next to is right. Dip that in your coco !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Just about to announce his new deal if the lad I sit next to is right. Dip that in your coco !

I could have sworn my fucking cat told me otherwise.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I could have sworn my fucking cat told me otherwise.

never trust a cat all that Arse licking......
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PrezIke » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Spot on Elvis, Vinnie is not the imperious force he once was but he's nowhere close to being a liability either.

Also agree about that pass from Laporte, a hospital ball.

for arron lennon!
if it was a one off, i'd give vinnie the benefit of the doubt but we see those kind of rash challenges (because he's not as quick as he once was) quite often these days. or am i imaging them?!

For both.

The lunges you referred to that he's been guilty of in the past tend to be as a result of poor judgement, the shit pass from Laporte gave Vinnie no choice but to try to play the ball with a raised foot otherwise Lennon is gone by him with the ball.

Yeah I recall Vinnie being very lucky in another game very early on last season where he probably also should have been sent off.

However, I don’t think he’s finished as a player for us just yet as some some appear to be suggesting.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:45 pm

I’ll be on kompany watch from now till the end of the season —- every one of his fuckups will be highlighted in fucking rainbow colours for the benefit of some of the rain men on this site who defend his defensive displays come what may ,,,,(as he’s a legend you know and is beyond a slagging off !!)
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I’ll be on kompany watch from now till the end of the season —- every one of his fuckups will be highlighted in fucking rainbow colours for the benefit of some of the rain men on this site who defend his defensive displays come what may ,,,,(as he’s a legend you know and is beyond a slagging off !!)

Will you be doing the same for all of them?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I’ll be on kompany watch from now till the end of the season —- every one of his fuckups will be highlighted in fucking rainbow colours for the benefit of some of the rain men on this site who defend his defensive displays come what may ,,,,(as he’s a legend you know and is beyond a slagging off !!)

I'm doing Mahrez. We can pick one player each.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:02 pm

You and the cat it is then Carl. Your Vinny hate is not healthy or justified I have never understood how a so called fan can disrespect a club icon like you do.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Mase wrote:

I'm doing Mahrez. We can pick one player each.

i’ll take jesus
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 pm

I did not realise DFS were official partners.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Hazy2 wrote:I did not realise DFS were official partners.

how many away games do you go to?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I did not realise DFS were official partners.

how many away games do you go to?

Why?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

You and the cat it is then Carl. Your Vinny hate is not healthy or justified I have never understood how a so called fan can disrespect a club icon like you do.

Vinny hate ? Who the fuck hates him ? Have I ever said I fuckign hate him ? Making shit up for a wind up or what !!!!!

Read my fucking words...its all about how shit I think he has become....I could even change the word 'shit' to the word 'declined' ,just for people like you.

Whichever way you want the wording , he's past his best , a red card waiting , a shit passer of the ball and should not play ahead of the likes of Ottermendi etc.

FFS!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:36 am

PrezIke wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Spot on Elvis, Vinnie is not the imperious force he once was but he's nowhere close to being a liability either.

Also agree about that pass from Laporte, a hospital ball.

for arron lennon!
if it was a one off, i'd give vinnie the benefit of the doubt but we see those kind of rash challenges (because he's not as quick as he once was) quite often these days. or am i imaging them?!

For both.

The lunges you referred to that he's been guilty of in the past tend to be as a result of poor judgement, the shit pass from Laporte gave Vinnie no choice but to try to play the ball with a raised foot otherwise Lennon is gone by him with the ball.

Yeah I recall Vinnie being very lucky in another game very early on last season where he probably also should have been sent off.

However, I don’t think he’s finished as a player for us just yet as some some appear to be suggesting.

The tackle on Vardy where he was very nearly sent off for last man foul very early on perhaps?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:44 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Vinny hate ? Who the fuck hates him ? Have I ever said I fuckign hate him ? Making shit up for a wind up or what !!!!!

Read my fucking words...its all about how shit I think he has become....I could even change the word 'shit' to the word 'declined' ,just for people like you.

Whichever way you want the wording , he's past his best , a red card waiting , a shit passer of the ball and should not play ahead of the likes of Ottermendi etc.

FFS!!

I go with Pep not you. But hey you keep banging the keyboards and consulting the cat. People like me FFS.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby john@staustell » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

FFS!!

I go with Pep not you. But hey you keep banging the keyboards and consulting the cat. People like me FFS.

I think Pep IS actually using him as back up now. Stones and Laporte will be the first choice.

Sentiment can easily cloud what is in front of us. There has to come a time for all of us. Anno Dominae
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:19 am

john@staustell wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

FFS!!

I think Pep IS actually using him as back up now. Stones and Laporte will be the first choice.

Sentiment can easily cloud what is in front of us. There has to come a time for all of us. Anno Dominae

Agree with that Otter and Vinny are fantastic back up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum