British Bias Corporation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: British Bias Corporation

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:05 am

All this talk about Fern being dirty is just warming everything up so that no one bats an eye lid when he is sent off for absolutely nothing!
Taylor will make sure the end result goes the way the cheating cunts FA want it too.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 am

gmercer1 wrote:All this talk about Fern being dirty is just warming everything up so that no one bats an eye lid when he is sent off for absolutely nothing!
Taylor will make sure the end result goes the way the cheating cunts FA want it too.

Beefy nailed it
City: Total 13Y 0R Fern has 2 yellow (no City player has more than 2).
Rags: Total 23Y 2R (Matic and Rashford) Shaw 4, Young 3, Fred 1, Pogba 1.

Young and Shaw get more because they're chopping players down at pace breaking up the quick attacks whereas Pogba gets away with many just because he's the Rags Golden Child plus, he's a soft cunt (no Vieira) who doesn't want to get hurt and pulls out of most challenges.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:All this talk about Fern being dirty is just warming everything up so that no one bats an eye lid when he is sent off for absolutely nothing!

Beefy nailed it
City: Total 13Y 0R Fern has 2 yellow (no City player has more than 2).
Rags: Total 23Y 2R (Matic and Rashford) Shaw 4, Young 3, Fred 1, Pogba 1.

Young and Shaw get more because they're chopping players down at pace breaking up the quick attacks whereas Pogba gets away with many just because he's the Rags Golden Child plus, he's a soft cunt (no Vieira) who doesn't want to get hurt and pulls out of most challenges.

Luke Shaw is belly-bouncing players and has his moobs testing him in the face constantly whilst he's trying to run.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:03 am

Another gratuitous attack on Sterling and City by good old Mike Bushell on BBC Breakfast Sport just now - a propos of nothing at all he just told that nation that Raheem's new contract earns him up to £300,000 a week - 'a tenner while I read this out he jested'. Wonder how much Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, earned while he recited that rag script?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum