*** Official Match Thread | City v Southampton***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official Match Thread | City v Southampton***

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Nick wrote:Unless your disabled / not mobile or a tourist why would anyone park in city's car park ?

Even if you got out early your sat in traffic in the roads

No you're not.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Probably not properly qualified to comment with my user name but I make sure me and the boy stay till the end every visit. Would love to be in a position to go every week and I cannot understand why fellow blues want to leave before the end. Especially with this current crop of players.

I don't park on the club's carparks when I go. But I have done previously and trust me when I say that getting off those carparks can add easily add hour to an hour and half on to your journey home.
People have more important things in their life than football. The club have had years and years and sort those carparks out but haven't. Typical City.

Only not very bright types with six fingers park on official city car parks . Its only 15 minutes walk to Piccadilly station ffs .

There's a few thousand City fans that park on them.

Check their fingers next time your there .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Mase wrote:I don't park on the club's carparks when I go. But I have done previously and trust me when I say that getting off those carparks can add easily add hour to an hour and half on to your journey home.
People have more important things in their life than football. The club have had years and years and sort those carparks out but haven't. Typical City.

Every week 1,000's of people have something so important going on that they can't stay until the end of a game that they paid money to attend? Do City fans have a uniquely busy schedule compared to fans of most other sports teams in the world? Or are they just extraordinarily bad at time management and planning?

Manchester is unique, but not that unique.

You keep making these half-hearted excuses for people leaving early. Is it because your only memory of Aguero's goal was from some random guy on the street after you booked it and deserted the team?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:I don't park on the club's carparks when I go. But I have done previously and trust me when I say that getting off those carparks can add easily add hour to an hour and half on to your journey home.

Every week 1,000's of people have something so important going on that they can't stay until the end of a game that they paid money to attend? Do City fans have a uniquely busy schedule compared to fans of most other sports teams in the world? Or are they just extraordinarily bad at time management and planning?

You keep making these half-hearted excuses for people leaving early. Is it because your only memory of Aguero's goal was from some random guy on the street after you booked it and deserted the team?

Hahahaha you soft cunt. You're moaning about people having a life :lol:
You haven't been to a City match in years and you're calling out people that go?! Typical rag behaviour.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

You haven't been to a City match in years and you're calling out people that go?! Typical rag behaviour.

Since you didn't address why (according to you) City fans seem to have so much busier schedules that all other sports fans; I'm going to assume you're just trying to make yourself feel better for cowardly missing the best moment a City fan will probably ever experience.
Last edited by bigblue on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:21 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Since you didn't address why City fans seems to have so much busier schedules that all other sports fans; I'm going to assume you're just trying to make yourself feel better for cowardly missing the best moment a City fan will probably ever experience.

Rag.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Mase wrote:Rag.

You debate an issue like a 5 year old child. You could have said that City fans are more working class than others which results in less free time. That Manchester has uniquely terrible traffic compared to other cities. Or something else that backs up your point.

But since you got nothing, your insult Tourettes flares up. How does it feel to know that you turned your back on the team, right when they needed fans the most. And as a result, you missed watching us win the league all because you wanted to "beat traffic".
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:30 pm

bigblue wrote:

You debate an issue like a 5 year old child. You could have said that City fans are more working class than others which results in less free time. That Manchester has uniquely terrible traffic compared to other cities. Or something else that backs up your point.

But since you got nothing, your insult Tourettes flares up. How does it feel to know that you turned your back on the team, right when they needed fans the most. And as a result, you missed watching us win the league all because you wanted to "beat traffic".

Can't debate when someone is talking shite, lying, and literally hasn't been to a match in years. Rag.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:34 pm

bigblue wrote:

Give him a break bigblue , he is under the thumb his mrs wont let him out and even worse he is stuck in Wigan ! The only joy he gets these days is being a dick on here :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:37 pm

City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Give him a break bigblue , he is under the thumb his mrs wont let him out and even worse he is stuck in Wigan ! The only joy he gets these days is being a dick on here :lol: :lol:

Someone calling someone for being married? We can't all go Benidorm five times a year shagging brass because our birds just don't like the sight of a two inch when fully erect cock mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Mase wrote:Can't debate when someone is talking shite, lying, and literally hasn't been to a match in years. Rag.

What have I lied about on here? Only one of us deserted the team minutes before we won the league. And continue to defend 1,000's of fans leaving early every game.

Is it all ok though because you "have a life"? Well most City fans would consider it a pretty shit life if they drunkenly tuck and ran right before AGUEROOOOOO.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Can't debate when someone is talking shite, lying, and literally hasn't been to a match in years. Rag.

What have I lied about on here? Only one of us deserted the team minutes before we won the league. And continue to defend 1,000's of fans leaving early every game.

Is it all ok though because you "have a life"? Well most City fans would consider it a pretty shit life if they drunkenly tuck and ran right before AGUEROOOOOO.

You live in America you thick cunt :lol: you were watching it with Phips :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:43 pm

What time is it over there BB?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:44 pm

Have you knocked on for Phips and asked why he's left the board?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 pm

BB, is your favourite City player ever Reyna?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 pm

I have a simple view.
You pay your money then you get to decide what you do i.e. when to attend, arrive, leave, etc...

This idea of staying until the end, having the emotional attachment, support the 'lads', etc... that is very old hat.
The concept of the team representing the community died with the dodo.

Football is professional, it is a product, it is about entertainment ....so if I pay I decide how I consume that product.

I do not judge anybody - if they stay for 90+ mins or leave after 5 mins - they are entitled to - they paid their money.
Same as the day trippers and the Asian tourists......

But I am not from Manchester, so that viewpoint is easy for me.
For a 'real' supporter it is different i.e. for a blue Mancunian the club means much more to them than just a product.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Dimples wrote:I have a simple view.
You pay your money then you get to decide what you do i.e. when to attend, arrive, leave, etc...

This idea of staying until the end, having the emotional attachment, support the 'lads', etc... that is very old hat.
The concept of the team representing the community died with the dodo.

Football is professional, it is a product, it is about entertainment ....so if I pay I decide how I consume that product.

I do not judge anybody - if they stay for 90+ mins or leave after 5 mins - they are entitled to - they paid their money.
Same as the day trippers and the Asian tourists......

But I am not from Manchester, so that viewpoint is easy for me.
For a 'real' supporter it is different i.e. for a blue Mancunian the club means much more to them than just a product.

Most people on here moaning about people leaving early aren't Mancs mate. They're from a neighbouring county but after a few beers talk with a Manc accent.

And then there's Big Blue who lives next door to Phips in America...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Mase wrote:You live in America you thick cunt :lol: you were watching it with Phips :lol:

...you didn't even see it. You were drunkenly stumbling down some road while the game was still going on. Honestly if I had done that, I don't know how I would continue to support City. Every subsequent game would be a reminder of what a massive coward and shithead I was on the greatest afternoon in recent memory. But you don't seem to have much shame or conscience. You should realize though, most other people have a brain that kept developing past the age of 5.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:You live in America you thick cunt :lol: you were watching it with Phips :lol:

...you didn't even see it. You were drunkenly stumbling down some road while the game was still going on. Honestly if I had done that, I don't know how I would continue to support City. Every subsequent game would be a reminder of what a massive coward and shithead I was on the greatest afternoon in recent memory. But you don't seem to have much shame or conscience. You should realize though, most other people have a brain that kept developing past the age of 5.

You were watching it in a bar 5 planets away from Manchester :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Someone calling someone for being married? We can't all go Benidorm five times a year shagging brass because our birds just don't like the sight of a two inch when fully erect cock mate.

Only been benidorm once , shithole ! Slightly better than Wigan though .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum