So happy Rashford got booked yesterday thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

So happy Rashford got booked yesterday thread

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 am

So yesterday we saw the Leicester player booked for his tribute to the owner after he scored. "rules are rules".

We also saw Rashford run in to the crowd after scoring and didn't get booked. Rules aren't rules.

Edit: nice to see rules being applied and City fans on Facebook talking shit.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Celebrating Bookings

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:42 am

Some cunt on here - "I love celebrating bookings!" Or similar....
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby linwood » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Rashford got booked for excessive celebrations according to the BBC.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Mase wrote:So yesterday we saw the Leicester player booked for his tribute to the owner after he scored. "rules are rules".

We also saw Rashford run in to the crowd after scoring and didn't get booked. Rules aren't rules.

yeah but , lionel Rashford would have to shown a red too because he was already booked for kicking out at Ake - we can't have that Mase , it's not cricket.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:03 pm

linwood wrote:Rashford got booked for excessive celebrations according to the BBC.

He'd already been booked, no? So he was given a red?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:05 pm

linwood wrote:Rashford got booked for excessive celebrations according to the BBC.

No he wasn't
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Re: Celebrating - Bookings

Postby linwood » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:56 pm

zuricity wrote:

No he wasn't

Ok,just saying what I read.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Stupid rule should be able to celebrate anyway you want
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:18 pm

Rashford was booked for his celebration yesterday.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:32 pm

i stand corrected , but when Rashford kicked out after missing a sitter , at Ake, the ref had a yellow in his hand.

I just looked on DAZN.com, to check but unfortunately the full game is no longer available. The incident was in the 64 minute when Lionel and Pogba both missed sitters.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 pm

zuricity wrote:i stand corrected , but when Rashford kicked out after missing a sitter , at Ake, the ref had a yellow in his hand.

I just looked on DAZN.com, to check but unfortunately the full game is no longer available. The incident was in the 64 minute when Lionel and Pogba both missed sitters.

Just checked the live text on the Beeb and the only booking in the 64th was for Callum Wilson, no mention of Rashford.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:21 pm

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:i stand corrected , but when Rashford kicked out after missing a sitter , at Ake, the ref had a yellow in his hand.

Just checked the live text on the Beeb and the only booking in the 64th was for Callum Wilson, no mention of Rashford.

Wierd i know, the game is repeated on tuesday lunch time , i am recording it and will check , damn sure i saw Lionel's name on the beeb chat too with a yellow by it.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:54 pm

I saw a few times when the rags players did not got the booking for their celebration, one is Smalling back in april.

That being said, I think booking goal celebrations is the most stupid rule out there and who invented it is without a doubt an inbred cunt.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 pm

PeterParker wrote:I saw a few times when the rags players did not got the booking for their celebration, one is Smalling back in april.

That being said, I think booking goal celebrations is the most stupid rule out there and who invented it is without a doubt an inbred cunt.

Only problem with mase’s post is he was wrong as Rashford got hooked for his celebration. The problem is half the time you don’t see the player being booked for goal celebrations when watching the match. You don’t know until you match log and see there was a booking.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:37 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I saw a few times when the rags players did not got the booking for their celebration, one is Smalling back in april.

Only problem with mase’s post is he was wrong as Rashford got hooked for his celebration. The problem is half the time you don’t see the player being booked for goal celebrations when watching the match. You don’t know until you match log and see there was a booking.

Why did Jose take him off for his celebration?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Why are you deflecting from admitting you are wrong on Rashford getting booked for his celebration? Here is the Premier Leagues official site saying he was booked for his celebration https://www.premierleague.com/match/38409
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:57 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Why are you deflecting from admitting you are wrong on Rashford getting booked for his celebration? Here is the Premier Leagues official site saying he was booked for his celebration https://www.premierleague.com/match/38409

Jesus mate learn to take a joke!! Hard to deflect when it's in black and white :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum