derby day build up

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

derby day build up

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:08 pm

some early bad news for us regarding their injury situation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46087302
LEGENDARY FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13174
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: derby day build up

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Will be watching this in Mary D's.

Will probably leave 10 minutes early.
Mase
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18895
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: derby day build up

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:some early bad news for us regarding their injury situation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46087302


Just so long as Pogba stays fit!
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3327
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Mase wrote:Will be watching this in Mary D's.

Will probably leave 10 minutes early.


country file starts at 5 and lasts for an hour so i’ll only catch the first 30 and last 15 mins
LEGENDARY FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13174
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: derby day build up

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:27 pm

11 v 12 , Rags have Anthony fucking Taylor subbed in for them by the PL chiefs .

This is what it is to be City !

Ps I usually end up in a bit of bother on derby day I just cant help myself fucking rag cunts !!!
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Disgraceful allowing Taylor to ref that game. But who's surprised.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 pm

I'd imagine the appointment of Taylor is the direct result of what we did on Sunday. We need to be reined in.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7173
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: derby day build up

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 pm

My cat is getting all giddy as he fucking loves derby day - his place, by my side on my sofa, is reserved for him...favorite cushion will be at the angle he likes it to be.

Snacks on the table.

Back of the Net.!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21684
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: derby day build up

Postby branny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:09 am

We're off to a wedding in Glasgow tomorrow, back Saturday. Wife wanted to stay over Saturday as well. No way that was happening. Not risking missing the game by travelling back Sunday. Trains aren't the most reliable.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Re: derby day build up

Postby Burt » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:My cat is getting all giddy as he fucking loves derby day - his place, by my side on my sofa, is reserved for him...favorite cushion will be at the angle he likes it to be.

Snacks on the table.

Back of the Net.!


PMSL!

I bet that cat's a right cunt..............
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Salford

Re: derby day build up

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Burt wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:My cat is getting all giddy as he fucking loves derby day - his place, by my side on my sofa, is reserved for him...favorite cushion will be at the angle he likes it to be.

Snacks on the table.

Back of the Net.!


PMSL!

I bet that cat's a right cunt..............


He is indeed a cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21684
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: derby day build up

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Popped over to the dark web cafe to see what was being said, no thread for the Derby yet, they're too busy thinking of suitable punishments for us over this ffp bollox.

Us being stripped of our 3 titles, being demoted to non league level etc etc 98% want domestic punishment which they are too thick to realise uefa have no duristction over, we cannot be deducted points or relegated the thick fuckers.

Transfer embargo would be the worst they could do IF there was actually any credence to this shit, even then we could find ways round that.

The other punishment suggested was for us and PSG to be excluded from this super league :lol: :lol:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6843
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: derby day build up

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:58 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Popped over to the dark web cafe to see what was being said, no thread for the Derby yet, they're too busy thinking of suitable punishments for us over this ffp bollox.

Us being stripped of our 3 titles, being demoted to non league level etc etc 98% want domestic punishment which they are too thick to realise uefa have no duristction over, we cannot be deducted points or relegated the thick fuckers.

Transfer embargo would be the worst they could do IF there was actually any credence to this shit, even then we could find ways round that.

The other punishment suggested was for us and PSG to be excluded from this super league :lol: :lol:

There is a rumour the name is being changed to "Thick cunt café" .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

City64 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Popped over to the dark web cafe to see what was being said, no thread for the Derby yet, they're too busy thinking of suitable punishments for us over this ffp bollox.

Us being stripped of our 3 titles, being demoted to non league level etc etc 98% want domestic punishment which they are too thick to realise uefa have no duristction over, we cannot be deducted points or relegated the thick fuckers.

Transfer embargo would be the worst they could do IF there was actually any credence to this shit, even then we could find ways round that.

The other punishment suggested was for us and PSG to be excluded from this super league :lol: :lol:

There is a rumour the name is being changed to "Thick cunt café" .


BigBlue going to join it?
Mase
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18895
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: derby day build up

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Popped over to the dark web cafe to see what was being said, no thread for the Derby yet, they're too busy thinking of suitable punishments for us over this ffp bollox.

Us being stripped of our 3 titles, being demoted to non league level etc etc 98% want domestic punishment which they are too thick to realise uefa have no duristction over, we cannot be deducted points or relegated the thick fuckers.

Transfer embargo would be the worst they could do IF there was actually any credence to this shit, even then we could find ways round that.

The other punishment suggested was for us and PSG to be excluded from this super league :lol: :lol:

There is a rumour the name is being changed to "Thick cunt café" .


BigBlue going to join it?

Nah he just fine on here . Go and have a pie and calm down :lol: :lol:
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
BigBlue going to join it?

Nah he just fine on here . Go and have a pie smoke a pipe and calm down :lol: :lol:
User avatar
bigblue
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8992
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: derby day build up

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:My cat is getting all giddy as he fucking loves derby day - his place, by my side on my sofa, is reserved for him...favorite cushion will be at the angle he likes it to be.

Snacks on the table.

Back of the Net.!


Whenever my cat watches the rags he goes to sleep.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3327
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Maureen acting the cunt in front of Juve fans at the final whistle making it all about him ..............
Not really here
User avatar
City64
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: derby day build up

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:50 pm

City64 wrote:Maureen acting the cunt in front of Juve fans at the final whistle making it all about him ..............


Imagine how he'll react if we can put 5+ past them. We are in great form and just had the perfect warm up game. Roll on Sunday
User avatar
bigblue
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8992
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: derby day build up

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Burt wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:My cat is getting all giddy as he fucking loves derby day - his place, by my side on my sofa, is reserved for him...favorite cushion will be at the angle he likes it to be.

Snacks on the table.

Back of the Net.!


PMSL!

I bet that cat's a right cunt..............


He is indeed a cunt.


I thought he was s Bastid!
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigblue, carl_feedthegoat, Google [Bot], iwasthere2012, JamieMCFC, johnny crossan, King_Tueart, linwood, mr_nool, nottsblue, Pretty Boy Lee, razor400, sheblue, ShimmyShaker, South Stand Balti and 71 guests