Anthony Taylor Rag Ref

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Anthony Taylor Rag Ref

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Putting this out there as this rag cunt has had us over several times in high profile live televised games , make no mistake this appointment of Taylor is blatant corruption from the PL chiefs / PIGMOL and possibly the FA and SKY Sports . Sky Sports played a huge part in editing Taylors blatant cheating during and after the hugely controversial game v Chelsea a couple of years ago , we are up against it sunday Taylor and dark forces will do there worst and sadly the only thing guaranteed is CONTROVERSY !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Anthony Taylor Rag Ref

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm

I am hoping that the outrage that Blues have expressed at this appointment gives RagTony Taylor no room to get things wrong, especially anything controversial.

My real worry is that he's been over to Carrington this week training with the Rags, taking them through rehearsals of how to draw the yellow card or wind our players up when he fails to give obvious cautions or calls back play when we've got a break. Then the positional stuff where he acts as the extra defensive player standing directly in our lines of play, cutting out our options. Finally, the art of surrounding him properly with faux outrage so he can then put his finger to his ear and change pockets for the red to be shown instead of the yellow he has already written on. This has to be done with real subtlety which will be orchestrated by Shrek running on the pitch as he's over to save England from failing in the international game.

But like I said, I expect a fair game from him due to public pressure exerted on him by the media. You know, that fair and balanced media that we all know and love.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I am hoping that the outrage that Blues have expressed at this appointment gives RagTony Taylor no room to get things wrong, especially anything controversial.

My real worry is that he's been over to Carrington this week training with the Rags, taking them through rehearsals of how to draw the yellow card or wind our players up when he fails to give obvious cautions or calls back play when we've got a break. Then the positional stuff where he acts as the extra defensive player standing directly in our lines of play, cutting out our options. Finally, the art of surrounding him properly with faux outrage so he can then put his finger to his ear and change pockets for the red to be shown instead of the yellow he has already written on. This has to be done with real subtlety which will be orchestrated by Shrek running on the pitch as he's over to save England from failing in the international game.

But like I said, I expect a fair game from him due to public pressure exerted on him by the media. You know, that fair and balanced media that we all know and love.

That media that has slaughtered us from every angle this week Beefy ?!?!?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Might this actually just work in our favour? The backlash from the appointment hasn’t gone unnoticed and if he was to dramatically favour the rags or give them a howler or two it would then be exacerbated and he would possibly struggle to get future big games as his reputation would be tarnished.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:Might this actually just work in our favour? The backlash from the appointment hasn’t gone unnoticed and if he was to dramatically favour the rags or give them a howler or two it would then be exacerbated and he would possibly struggle to get future big games as his reputation would be tarnished.

Sorry, forgot to add he is of course a rag cunt
nottsblue

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm

nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Might this actually just work in our favour? The backlash from the appointment hasn’t gone unnoticed and if he was to dramatically favour the rags or give them a howler or two it would then be exacerbated and he would possibly struggle to get future big games as his reputation would be tarnished.

Sorry, forgot to add he is of course a rag cunt

To be fair to him he is actually quite good at making dodgy decisions that can be seen to be mistakes/interpretation rather than bias. He's practised a lot.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Not a chance this will work in our favour. They don’t give a flying fuck what dodgy decisions are made, they will all be just swept under the carpet as dual.
No shame!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I am hoping that the outrage that Blues have expressed at this appointment gives RagTony Taylor no room to get things wrong, especially anything controversial.

Did anybody hear a 'Whoosh' ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:

Did anybody hear a 'Whoosh' ;-)

City64 must have heard it........ :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby everyonehatesus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Just what has been done regarding this may I ask, I don't do twitter or any other shit like it so have no idea
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 pm

I've seen zero backlash, just rags laughing at our "delusion"
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Nick wrote:I've seen zero backlash, just rags laughing at our "delusion"

Seen it somewhere the the head of City’s supporters club has put it on several media outlets. The fact it’s already out there and whether it’s getting negative or positive spin on it is almost irrelevant as people will know a rag fan is officiating in a Manchester Derby which can’t be right or proper.
nottsblue

Postby Kippax Sean » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 am

If this rag cunt starts acting the bollocks on Sunday I hope he gets thrown in the irwell with a concrete block for company. Cheat!
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Mase » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:51 am

Kippax Sean wrote:If this rag cunt starts acting the bollocks on Sunday I hope he gets thrown in the irwell with a concrete block for company. Cheat!

Would love to see a fan run on and attack him. Can't wait for that day.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 am

Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ezz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:15 am

Is it just a coincidence that not many refs 'support' a premier League team or do they just declare they support a lower league team so they have are allowed to ref pretty much who they want?

Thats a load of bollocks that he supports the robins.
Ezz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:23 am

He's a Rag, his family are Rags, they're all dirty Rags. Everybody knows it yet he is still allowed to referee their games, or those of their rivals.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:50 am

Beefymcfc wrote:He's a Rag, his family are Rags, they're all dirty Rags. Everybody knows it yet he is still allowed to referee their games, or those of their rivals.

Nobody is supposed to question a referee. Yet the whole of South Manchester know this fella is a RAG. I happen to know two lads who were in the same group of young refs back in the day. He is a rag 100%. So we have a ref who wants respect but is a liar and taking the piss out of the people who know him. Who in the right mind buys a season ticket for any team knowing full well you will never use it. This bullshit is from the Harry Redknapp book of BS.

It also cements it " football is bent to the point of fuck you " Taylor is a fooking RAG reffing his own team. FACT !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:If this rag cunt starts acting the bollocks on Sunday I hope he gets thrown in the irwell with a concrete block for company. Cheat!

Shame on you ! The Irwell's polluted enough already !
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Fair play to him. Had a pretty decent game it must be said. If all our games for the rest of the season are officiated the way today’s was we won’t have any complaints
nottsblue

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum