Agendas and conspiracies.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Agendas and conspiracies.

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:30 pm

In light of some of the so called revelations this week and the way our club is being portrayed by a sizable portion of European and British media, is there anyone on here that still doesn’t believe there is at least a media agenda and quite an international conspiracy going on.

I’m not talking about every refereeing decision or any such thing, but the whole football scene stinks to high heaven and I for one am nearly at the stage where I couldn’t give a fnck about the game anymore. It’s not a sport.

The only real interest I have is seeing City beat this corrupt mess, but I don’t want to see them absorbed into the same foul charade of a game that is all about the product and making money.

The tactics being employed by the press at the moment sicken me.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: Agendas and conspiracies.

Postby brite blu sky » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:21 pm

lets see if there is anyone out there that is still trying to pretend there isnt an agenda against us.

It has been pretty blatant over the last few years but it has ramped up some now, since the CL dippers games there isn't even a pretence to hide it.
Ive gone from being annoyed by it to starting to quite like it cos it really shows how they cannot handle City and the fear and frustration they are living with.
I dont think the club should ban journos or even counter their shiite, just ignore it and treat it as the garbage it is.

We should sue any org though, Pigmol would be my wish. If we could get a whistleblower from pigmol, then fucking crush them.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:36 pm

brite blu sky wrote:lets see if there is anyone out there that is still trying to pretend there isnt an agenda against us.

It has been pretty blatant over the last few years but it has ramped up some now, since the CL dippers games there isn't even a pretence to hide it.
Ive gone from being annoyed by it to starting to quite like it cos it really shows how they cannot handle City and the fear and frustration they are living with.
I dont think the club should ban journos or even counter their shiite, just ignore it and treat it as the garbage it is.

We should sue any org though, Pigmol would be my wish. If we could get a whistleblower from pigmol, then fucking crush them.

The PigMOl bit is the one thing that baffles me most. How can they bury any outspoken voices so easily. I know it requires the willingness of the media to push that course of enquiry and they don’t, but how there hasn’t been a convincing whistleblower before now, is baffling.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:43 pm

The media clearly hate us, but I do believe we’ve won a few over who happen to have their own mind.

The established elite hate us.

It’s fine we hate most of them anyway.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:16 am

media - depends who you read / listen to
uefa - do they really hate us...?
other clubs (notably the old guard) of fucking course they fucking hate us and we (hopefully) hate them
referees - just fucking shit - a prime example on wednesday night...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:26 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:media - depends who you read / listen to
other clubs (notably the old guard) of fucking course they fucking hate us and we (hopefully) hate them

Are you saying you still believe that the old guards hatred of us hasn’t had an overwhelmingly negative affect on us due to their pressure on UEFA and possibly the PL also.
I think it’s been pretty much proven at this stage.
The fact it’s not widely reported the same way the regular slur of us flouting UEFA rules is by those, you obviously don’t read or listen to, is also pretty much all the proof I need that there is an agenda that is quite widespread from Sky to the gutterpress.

We all know it’s protectionism of their product. Where they perceive their audience to be. But it’s not sport anymore.

It’s not even pretending to be at the moment though. This is war.

I’m sick of it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:14 am

As the club stated, it's a clear and direct attack against our club.

I'm just wondering when other c!ubs business is going to be leaked, surely it can't just be about us?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Kippax Sean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:33 am

Beefymcfc wrote:As the club stated, it's a clear and direct attack against our club.

I'm just wondering when other c!ubs business is going to be leaked, surely it can't just be about us?

The difference is we are becoming too big and successful for some people and its making other so called big clubs and interested parties very uncomfortable.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 am

Kippax Sean wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:As the club stated, it's a clear and direct attack against our club.

The difference is we are becoming too big and successful for some people and its making other so called big clubs and interested parties very uncomfortable.

Remember when Garry Cook and Khaldoon talked about world domination, well, that's what the cartel have just clicked onto. We aren't just looking at the PL and Europe, we want to take it further and to the international audience. That's why I believe we are backing the proposed Club World Cup.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:47 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:media - depends who you read / listen to

Nigel, it doesn't matter who you read - our supporters are countable on one hand.
The football institutions, the elite clubs and the refs are intimately conjoined in their corrupt efforts to stop us - to deny it is simply perverse.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Kippax Sean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:13 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:

Remember when Garry Cook and Khaldoon talked about world domination, well, that's what the cartel have just clicked onto. We aren't just looking at the PL and Europe, we want to take it further and to the international audience. That's why I believe we are backing the proposed Club World Cup.

I've booed uefa/cl in the past but once we win the cl it'll be a giant leap forward for our club in regard of outside perceptions. The business model is already there. A couple of more years of silverware and the 'cartel' will have to give in to the inevitable. The world is our oyster.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 am

Kippax Sean wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:

I've booed uefa/cl in the past but once we win the cl it'll be a giant leap forward for our club in regard of outside perceptions. The business model is already there. A couple of more years of silverware and the 'cartel' will have to give in to the inevitable. The world is our oyster.

Do you seriously think we'll be allowed to win the Champion League? Not a cat in hells chance.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Kippax Sean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:35 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:

Do you seriously think we'll be allowed to win the Champion League? Not a cat in hells chance.

They can do their best to deny us but we will
Win it within the next 3 years. No matter what the conjure up, we are just to good on the pitch not to.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:52 am

Our club needs to go its own investigation into uefa, FIFA, FA and pigmol and throw as much shit at the fan as possible to stir up a hornet's nest.
I'm guessing we won't win the league this year as we will have enough points deducted for us to not even reach chumps league qualification.
If that's the case then khaldoon needs to grow a pair and do what he's allegedly said. Hire 30 of the world's best lawyers and screw the fucking lot of them!!
The so called elite clubs in Spain, Germany and UK are getting very frightened by our impending domination.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby john@staustell » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:50 am

One day they'll all take a step back and realise that not being able to invest in a business is ludicrous and comical
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Return to The Maine Football forum