***champs v chumps official match day thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***champs v chumps official match day thread***

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:35 pm

re: the 44 pass move, anyone found a video of the whole thing? stupid highlights ive seen only show the last few passes before gundo scores.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:re: the 44 pass move, anyone found a video of the whole thing? stupid highlights ive seen only show the last few passes before gundo scores.

if only it had been posted in another thread....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Id just like to say that I thought PEP was 100% out of order berating Sterling for one fuckign step over at the touchline..to berate him like that on the pitch is fucking out of order.

We kept the fuckign ball in the final minutes ffs !!..If I was sterling Id have told him to go do one...especially being shown up in front of millions watching.

He gave the fucking papers something to have a pop at us and says that sterling is young , ''he will learn''....well how about you should also fuckign learn....learn to have a pop at him in your office and not on the fuckign pitch ffs!!

There...I feel better now.

Just watched it again and I don't see what Raza does wrong?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:re: the 44 pass move, anyone found a video of the whole thing? stupid highlights ive seen only show the last few passes before gundo scores.

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

class! thanks.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby nottsblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Id just like to say that I thought PEP was 100% out of order berating Sterling for one fuckign step over at the touchline..to berate him like that on the pitch is fucking out of order.

We kept the fuckign ball in the final minutes ffs !!..If I was sterling Id have told him to go do one...especially being shown up in front of millions watching.

He gave the fucking papers something to have a pop at us and says that sterling is young , ''he will learn''....well how about you should also fuckign learn....learn to have a pop at him in your office and not on the fuckign pitch ffs!!

I myself thought the piss taking was brilliant and noted as much at the time earlier in the thread. I love stuff like that, we are in the entertainment business and that entertains IMO.

However, it was taking the piss. Professionals don’t like it when other sides/players do things like that. And had someone like Roy Keane or Paddy Vieira been in the opposition ranks you can bet your life they would have smashed into Razza studs up with the intent on causing injury and not caring for the consequence of the three match ban. But then Razza would be out injured for a few months and the club loses out.

Perhaps Pep being from Spain feels really strongly about this. Apparently there is an unwritten rule that sides declare on 5/6 goals if they are winn8ng the game to preserve the dignity of the opposition. As H2H is used over there rather than GD the size of the win doesn’t really matter. Possibly why you rarely see Barca or Madrid really hammer sides even though they obviously could given the gulf in class?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

class! thanks.

Still doesn’t equal the 52 pass sequence against WBA in last seasons Carabao cup from the kick off!!

There won’t be many better team goals this season
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:34 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

I myself thought the piss taking was brilliant and noted as much at the time earlier in the thread. I love stuff like that, we are in the entertainment business and that entertains IMO.

However, it was taking the piss. Professionals don’t like it when other sides/players do things like that. And had someone like Roy Keane or Paddy Vieira been in the opposition ranks you can bet your life they would have smashed into Razza studs up with the intent on causing injury and not caring for the consequence of the three match ban. But then Razza would be out injured for a few months and the club loses out.

Perhaps Pep being from Spain feels really strongly about this. Apparently there is an unwritten rule that sides declare on 5/6 goals if they are winn8ng the game to preserve the dignity of the opposition. As H2H is used over there rather than GD the size of the win doesn’t really matter. Possibly why you rarely see Barca or Madrid really hammer sides even though they obviously could given the gulf in class?

We have the same agreement with the stinking RGS....we wont put more than 6 past them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:36 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

For me, it's up to the rag players to close Raza down or try and even attempt to make a tackle. It's on them not him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 pm

We brushed them aside and Kev wasn't even in the team.

And just compare Mahrez vs sanchez. Dogged a huge bullet and the rags were standing right behind us excited to take it.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Pep has been asked to explain his comments about Taylor before the game!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46184790

WTF he genuinely says absolutely nothing wrong!?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Mase wrote:Pep has been asked to explain his comments about Taylor before the game!

Clutching at straws. They can't beat us on the pitch so..
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Mase wrote:Pep has been asked to explain his comments about Taylor before the game!

Asked a leading question by one of the tabloid bellends, and he straight-bats it. I don't see what they're complaining about at the FA. Any grey areas can be put down to speaking in a second language.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Absolute epic day yesterday right up there . Managed to stay out of trouble aswell , todays rags are tame and shit an absolute spent force of nob jockeys . Not even a sign of a rag in the northern quarter after the game just blues everywhere having celebratory beers ............ MANCHESTER IS FUCKING BLUE ! 8-) :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Dameerto wrote:

Asked a leading question by one of the tabloid bellends, and he straight-bats it. I don't see what they're complaining about at the FA. Any grey areas can be put down to speaking in a second language.

I thougt he managed it beautifully. Marked his cards without it sounding like he was insinuating anything.
He's mastering this mind game crap.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:44 am

He says absolutely nothing wrong but he says something at all—thats the problem. Youre not allowed to discuss the officials—in any manner—prior to the match.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:17 am

Saul Goodman wrote:

He says absolutely nothing wrong but he says something at all—thats the problem. Youre not allowed to discuss the officials—in any manner—prior to the match.

No charge, no fine, just a reminder - hang on it's the FA.....:(
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:53 am

Anyone know the racist City fan that has been done for comments after the match?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:22 am

Mase wrote:Anyone know the racist City fan that has been done for comments after the match?

what a bell end. he could barely speak. who would get that smashed at the ground?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:43 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:Anyone know the racist City fan that has been done for comments after the match?

what a bell end. he could barely speak. who would get that smashed at the ground?

Only a racist bastard!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum