***West Ham v City| Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

***West Ham v City| Official Match Thread***

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Last edited by johnny crossan on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: West Ham v City - Pre Match Thread

Postby salford city » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Looking forward to this.Love going down to west ham even at the new place. Pellers and Zabba will get a great reception from the away end
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PrezIke » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Could be an open and exciting match.

They do look to play and looking forward to seeing The Engineer and Zabba. They do have some quality, even though missing some as well.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:58 pm

A big cheer for This Charming Man and THE Man, then standard result at this ground please.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:58 pm

I have a good feeling Foden may get to start if Bernard is missing.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 pm

West Ham fans have come around to like and respect us bye and large the last few years . Some great banter with them on social media , they see themselves like us and want to progress in a similar fashion to us but have crank owners in the shape of dildo / sex aids entrepeneurs the Gold brothers . One step forwards two steps back scenario for Hammers fans , they mostly have a great sense of humour but absolutely despise several PL clubs one of whom are the Rags ! Be great to see "The Charming Man " and Zabba again absolute class human beings top top men ! Huge pitch at the Olympic stadium that suits us and our style fine , West Ham have two or three class players and a top keeper but are struggling for a reason mainly they cannot defend !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:I have a good feeling Foden may get to start if Bernard is missing.

You forget Gundo is back.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:43 pm

So by Christmas , we will have played all our major opponents away from home and as it is going right now , it's basically screwed up The PL arse's plans
(Scudaless) . City will beat Chelski away ( just like at Wembley for the first trophy of the year :lol: ).

Psychologically important wins against Chelski and Arse at season begin and a moral victory at Scousepool sets us up nicely for the post Christmas onslaught.
Last edited by zuricity on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:47 pm

That Yarmalenko (sp?) is a big miss first them he was starting to turn heads in the League.

I don't mind the hammers, one of my directors is a ST holder and has already declared the weekend a write off, I won't rub it in though.

I know a few other hammer fans and most are alright, except one who is also a big admirer of the RAG's (WTAF is that all about!!!!)

Still gives it bollox about oil money and it's just a play thing, has a pop on FB every time we play either of his teams :lol: :lol: John68 likes to join in twatting him when he pops up, I think maybe Slim and Patrick have joined in previously when he starts gobbing off.

I wonder if BTA Jim will be in CM's a view from....

As for the game, let's make sure we don't pick up any injuries or suspensions, other than that 3 points essential as ever, if we can deal it early get some off the bench to rest key players for chumps game.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 pm

City64 wrote:West Ham fans have come around to like and respect us bye and large the last few years . Some great banter with them on social media , they see themselves like us and want to progress in a similar fashion to us but have crank owners in the shape of dildo / sex aids entrepeneurs the Gold brothers . One step forwards two steps back scenario for Hammers fans , they mostly have a great sense of humour but absolutely despise several PL clubs one of whom are the Rags ! Be great to see "The Charming Man " and Zabba again absolute class human beings top top men ! Huge pitch at the Olympic stadium that suits us and our style fine , West Ham have two or three class players and a top keeper but are struggling for a reason mainly they cannot defend !

they were a bunch of cunts back in the day
remember a walk back to the tube after a 2-1 win at upton park 25+ years ago... wasn’t pleasant.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:West Ham fans have come around to like and respect us bye and large the last few years . Some great banter with them on social media , they see themselves like us and want to progress in a similar fashion to us but have crank owners in the shape of dildo / sex aids entrepeneurs the Gold brothers . One step forwards two steps back scenario for Hammers fans , they mostly have a great sense of humour but absolutely despise several PL clubs one of whom are the Rags ! Be great to see "The Charming Man " and Zabba again absolute class human beings top top men ! Huge pitch at the Olympic stadium that suits us and our style fine , West Ham have two or three class players and a top keeper but are struggling for a reason mainly they cannot defend !

remember a walk back to the tube after a 2-1 win at upton park 25+ years ago... wasn’t pleasant.

Right up there with the worst in their day . The tube into Boleyn was frightening you had to be right on your game and nerves of steel ,the old inter city crew got a right hiding at Maine road after one midweek game , Manchester police just stood and watched and let West Ham get it . All different now but you still have to be on your guard in East London !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:16 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

Hear hear...I got a leathering on the way back to the station back in the mid 80s....cockney cunts.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:06 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Hear hear...I got a leathering on the way back to the station back in the mid 80s....cockney cunts.

It was Dazby who pointed you out.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

He had not decided who to support back then......the village idiot was still on the fence.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:36 pm

Chilly - no Otter or Bernie in the latest pics or the OS Training Video

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:27 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Chilly - no Otter or Bernie in the latest pics or the OS Training Video

Both listed as injured and "doubtful" for Saturday, let's see what Peps presser throws up tomorrow
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:29 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

He had not decided who to support back then......the village idiot was still on the fence.

I was City then.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Bernard confirmed out, Mendy back by end Feb.
South Stand Balti

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:44 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Bernard confirmed out, Mendy back by end Feb.

so he’s free to go to the super bowl then?
also, presume he’ll get 5 mins in the league cup final and pick up another, undeserved, medal to add his collection.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Bernard confirmed out, Mendy back by end Feb.

so he’s free to go to the super bowl then?
also, presume he’ll get 5 mins in the league cup final and pick up another, undeserved, medal to add his collection.

He could pick up another injury too.
South Stand Balti

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum