***chavs v champs | omt***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***chavs v champs | omt***

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Absolutely gutted. I still favour us to win the title, it's a long season, we haven't been firing all cylinders of late, we ran out of luck. With Aguero and KDB to return, we'll be back on track. The dippers luck will run out soon as they're been playing gash, we'll see how they'll bounce back from adversity. We have years of experience which theoretically should favour us. The injuries have caught up with us at worst time. Hopefully we'll have a full squad when the dippers turn up at our gaffe.
I bet the dippers are already planning their parade
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I knew we would lose when Sideshow Bob clattered into Raheem.

Bullshit lying on the ground to give them all a rest.

I think the game was stopped for about 4 mins. So how come this Tosser of a ref called only 2 ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:28 pm

What annoys me is City fans that contradict other City fans that state we have a problem and prefer to hide the dirt under the rug and move on and move on.

What do you want as a City fan? To continue like this or get better?
Yes, we are spoiled, but we are spoiled because we see the potential this club has and how could become the best one out there. This is my goal as a City fan, to be the best, if not, why bother?
All of us will love this club no matter what. We did it when we played York and we loved it when we beat Barcelona here, but let's get our head from our arse and see what is it in front of us.

We have problems. We had problems at Lyon, we had problems with B-mouth and we had at Watford, and finally, we had problems today. Forget for a second the statistics, throw that the fuck away and let's look a bit. Do you see us better than last year? For me the response is negative. Look, no one is saying go on and do the centurion saga all over again, that is done and will not be beaten in the following era, but we set a standard last year and we need to grow from that.
We are at the middle of the year, can you name a genuine fantastic game we did all season so far? One that will send chills to the back of every fucking opponent out there, like we did last year? For me that is a no.

I am a bit tired with excuses, we missed that, or that happend, or that player is not fit. Our manager, our players have the best fucking conditions in the world to succede. This ownership did not miss a single payday, instead our fellas seem to miss when it matters.
We went AWOL last year with Scouse in the UCL because fans threw fucking bottles, we went AWOL with Filth at home, we went AWOL at Lyon and almost cost us big time. Instead they have time for tv spots, twitter banters and piss taking.

Where is the fucking hunger? The desire to go there and fucking take it?
It is not about the fact that we lost a football game, it happens, it is because we suffer defeat when we shouldn't, when instead of finishing the job, we take the piss out of the opponent, then it cost us. Those are what people call "bottlers". I call it arrogance.
We are a team that refuses to fix it flaws and see the obvious in front us because we think we have that tiki-taka that can solve anything.
It can't.

I still think we are going to win the league, but that is about it. We will get crushed in the Champions League, and maybe we will win again the Cowabanga Cup. We are not ready to go the next level, not because we are not good enough, because we have other things in mind.

Rant over.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:54 pm

PeterParker wrote:What annoys me is City fans that contradict other City fans that state we have a problem and prefer to hide the dirt under the rug and move on and move on.

Yes, we are spoiled, but we are spoiled because we see the potential this club has and how could become the best one out there. This is my goal as a City fan, to be the best, if not, why bother?
All of us will love this club no matter what. We did it when we played York and we loved it when we beat Barcelona here, but let's get our head from our arse and see what is it in front of us.

We have problems. We had problems at Lyon, we had problems with B-mouth and we had at Watford, and finally, we had problems today. Forget for a second the statistics, throw that the fuck away and let's look a bit. Do you see us better than last year? For me the response is negative. Look, no one is saying go on and do the centurion saga all over again, that is done and will not be beaten in the following era, but we set a standard last year and we need to grow from that.
We are at the middle of the year, can you name a genuine fantastic game we did all season so far? One that will send chills to the back of every fucking opponent out there, like we did last year? For me that is a no.

I am a bit tired with excuses, we missed that, or that happend, or that player is not fit. Our manager, our players have the best fucking conditions in the world to succede. This ownership did not miss a single payday, instead our fellas seem to miss when it matters.
We went AWOL last year with Scouse in the UCL because fans threw fucking bottles, we went AWOL with Filth at home, we went AWOL at Lyon and almost cost us big time. Instead they have time for tv spots, twitter banters and piss taking.

It is not about the fact that we lost a football game, it happens, it is because we suffer defeat when we shouldn't, when instead of finishing the job, we take the piss out of the opponent, then it cost us. Those are what people call "bottlers". I call it arrogance.
We are a team that refuses to fix it flaws and see the obvious in front us because we think we have that tiki-taka that can solve anything.
It can't.

I still think we are going to win the league, but that is about it. We will get crushed in the Champions League, and maybe we will win again the Cowabanga Cup. We are not ready to go the next level, not because we are not good enough, because we have other things in mind.

Rant over.

Silva sane and stirling were all shit today - that’s why we lost .
When Foden came on he made me sit up as he’s that kind of player that has that electricity. Pep should play him a lot lot lot more than the couple of fucking minutes he gives him now and again —- pisses me off it does .

And if pep really really believed his players played well for 80 mins then he’s a cunt .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:When Foden came on he made me sit up as he’s that kind of player that has that electricity.

This is what I don't get, Carl. Saw on the stats that he came at 0-2, near the end. What is the point of that?
Even I fucking know you don't send out a kid in a moment like that. His morale is super important now, at this age. If you wanted to use him right, be should had gone before Jesus and Gundogan, who, from what I read, played poorly.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:50 am

PeterParker wrote:What annoys me is City fans that contradict other City fans that state we have a problem and prefer to hide the dirt under the rug and move on and move on.

It can't.

Rant over.

You are talking a lot of sense there.
We haven't beaten anyone yet this season. Yet there is mountains of hype and bullshit surrounding the team. For me that's the most annoying part listening to that rubbish and all the circus that goes with it.

Maybe the players have all bought into that and that is affecting us in the real world??

We're a very good team but not this super machine some are making us out to be. Yes we can win the PL. Yes, with a lot of luck, we can win the CL, it happens.
But the best team on the planet, unbeatable, infalable, invincible. Afraid we are a long way off that. To be honest I am ok with that, I know what we are and I know we have flaws.
It will be a great achievement for us to win back to back titles and I would be very happy with that for this season. That is this teams real limit.

We need to knuckle down. Massive game against a decent Everton side next week.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:13 am

Sancho scored another decent goal. Thankfully we've got Mahrez.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 am

Man City boss Pep Guardiola says his side were "fantastic" during their 2-0 defeat by Chelsea and has "no regrets" over the way they played.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 am

Luck has been on the side of scousers so far. Make no mistake if they lost 2-3 key players for a lengthy run they’d drop off, but they haven’t and we have. We just need to get back to winning until they slip up and show them it’s our title.

This however was a shit day at the office.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby mr_nool » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:12 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Luck has been on the side of scousers so far. Make no mistake if they lost 2-3 key players for a lengthy run they’d drop off, but they haven’t and we have. We just need to get back to winning until they slip up and show them it’s our title.

This however was a shit day at the office.

I got to say that I'm quite impressed by how they've racked up the points in the last three games and still rotating the squad. OK, they got lucky at Everton, but a win's a win.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am

Mase wrote:Man City boss Pep Guardiola says his side were "fantastic" during their 2-0 defeat by Chelsea and has "no regrets" over the way they played.

if we had finished the chances we created in the first 44 mins we’d have won
raheem and sane should have buried the ones they had. but finishing isn’t an issue...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am

We will see how red scouse do against the red shite next week following on from Napoli who I expect will sump them out of the chumps league. Not impressed with the finishing yesterday we should have had it done by half time but should give everyone a kick up the arse and expect us to come back stronger. We need a replacement for sergio big time
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:28 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:Man City boss Pep Guardiola says his side were "fantastic" during their 2-0 defeat by Chelsea and has "no regrets" over the way they played.

raheem and sane should have buried the ones they had. but finishing isn’t an issue...

Yawn, a couple of chances we maybe should've done better with but some great last ditch blocks too. Finishing generally can still improve no doubt, we haven't hit last seasons levels which were excellent.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:41 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Yawn, a couple of chances we maybe should've done better with but some great last ditch blocks too. Finishing generally can still improve no doubt, we haven't hit last seasons levels which were excellent.

chelsea had one chance in the first 45 mins pal....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:16 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

One chance with little to no pressure on the scorer because we were dozing, everything we did was hurried because they defended properly.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 am

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:03 pm

You cant expect him to tell the media mob we played shite. Had Aguero been playing; we would have taken the lead at first half or at least he would have made a huge difference and probability of us winning would be greater.
I have a feeling that's not what he told them in the changing room, they've probably got a rollicking.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

One chance with little to no pressure on the scorer because we were dozing, everything we did was hurried because they defended properly.

absolute fucking bollocks mate!
rewatch that first half and count how many defensive mistakes chelsea made or we forced them into.
you’re as bad as the press saying we’ve been found out. we were 95% there for the first 44 mins, it was just a finish that was lacking.
this site is full of fucking morons at times.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Grow up.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel