get in raheem!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: get in raheem!

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm

sheblue wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:Morgan has a point though. While there are racist undertones. The cause if this haterid is resentment, a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment.

I can't agree with that. It went unmentioned at the time but the abuse he received at the Wolves away was as bad as I remember him getting outside of playing at Anfield. Why would Wolves fans have a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment whilst their aim is to do so themselves.

The root cause is he left the vermin to come to man city.
Then when the slobs in the media didn't like that they turned on him and blamed him for all sorts of shit, and importantly a lot if it relating to the national team.
The morons read and listened to this shite and believed it. That's why the fans of orher clubs turned on him.

In fact it has been a master stroke in brain washing and propaganda.

Does anybody really believe that if he stayed with the vermin that it would be like this?
I am not so sure.

Why do we complain about David Silva not getting player of the year? Is it because he is white? Well maybe it's who he plays for.
Racism is a part of this. But the debate seems to be solely about racism. Thats not quite correct.

FIBD has just mentioned further up he was getting stick at Liverpool about his "bling" lifestyle and how many kids he had. It's not just skin colour it's because he wasn't born in this country and he's come over here and made a success of himself.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:46 pm

sheblue wrote:Morgan has a point though. While there are racist undertones. The cause if this haterid is resentment, a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment.

Make no mistake, mate, Morgan is interested just in advertising here.
From the first sentence, the snake shows his true colours: "Hi Raheem want to come on GMB to discuss racism in football?" a show that will be watched worldwide, big interest and of course, a lot of advertising around it.

Fucking cunts like him ruined press.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm

PeterParker wrote:

From the first sentence, the snake shows his true colours: "Hi Raheem want to come on GMB to discuss racism in football?" a show that will be watched worldwide, big interest and of course, a lot of advertising around it.

Imagine going on Good Morning Britain to discuss racism in football FFS. Of all the platforms to go on GMB :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Imagine going on Good Morning Britain to discuss racism in football FFS. Of all the platforms to go on GMB :lol:

That is why I like Lineker. Say what you want about him, but the fella knows his limits and I genuine think he is a nice fella.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Dameerto » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:25 pm

I'd want to discuss with Morgan why the bananas thrown at Adebayor by Arsenal fans were ignored in favour of Adebayor's celebration in front of them.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Outcast » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Could I be forgiven for saying Sterling just pissed all over the media's FFP crusade? He's shaken them to the core, he's brought every journalist under question. Every journalist intent will be questioned. They're scared to write negativity about him and city, well at least for now. He's turned on the heat on those cunts. Not only Sterling has been sublime on the field, his latest speech has pissed all over their fireworks and left them floundering.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Dameerto wrote:I'd want to discuss with Morgan why the bananas thrown at Adebayor by Arsenal fans were ignored in favour of Adebayor's celebration in front of them.

”Hi Dameerto - want to come on @GMB to discuss racism in football? Don't agree with everything you say about it, but I admire you for speaking out & can promise a very fair hearing.
I'm keen to be a force for good in this debate, not a barrier to change. Piers”
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby sheblue » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:05 am

PeterParker wrote:

Not making any mistakes, more than aware of him and his type.
Never liked the man.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby sheblue » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:10 am

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

I can't agree with that. It went unmentioned at the time but the abuse he received at the Wolves away was as bad as I remember him getting outside of playing at Anfield. Why would Wolves fans have a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment whilst their aim is to do so themselves.

The root cause is he left the vermin to come to man city.
Then when the slobs in the media didn't like that they turned on him and blamed him for all sorts of shit, and importantly a lot if it relating to the national team.
The morons read and listened to this shite and believed it. That's why the fans of orher clubs turned on him.

In fact it has been a master stroke in brain washing and propaganda.

Does anybody really believe that if he stayed with the vermin that it would be like this?
I am not so sure.

Why do we complain about David Silva not getting player of the year? Is it because he is white? Well maybe it's who he plays for.
Racism is a part of this. But the debate seems to be solely about racism. Thats not quite correct.

FIBD has just mentioned further up he was getting stick at Liverpool about his "bling" lifestyle and how many kids he had. It's not just skin colour it's because he wasn't born in this country and he's come over here and made a success of himself.

The stick he got at the Vermin was peanuts compared to after it became clear he was leaving them.
That's not even worth discussing.
We will never know for sure but if he was still one of klopps white teethed blue eyed boys. I really have my doubts that we would have this storm now.
Anyway enough said.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby dazby » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:18 pm

I'm really pleased with how this worked out for Raheem. He's got some great press from all the outlets I tune into.

It could be a turning point for him PR wise.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby aaron bond » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:01 am

dazby wrote:I'm really pleased with how this worked out for Raheem. He's got some great press from all the outlets I tune into.

Agreed.

I think all media outlets will think twice before writing a story about him now.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:33 am

aaron bond wrote:
dazby wrote:I'm really pleased with how this worked out for Raheem. He's got some great press from all the outlets I tune into.

Agreed.

I think all media outlets will think twice before writing a story about him now.

And fans of other clubs will think twice before they boo or abuse him for no reason.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:35 am

It's been a bad week for that Chelsea fans official who claims he's never heard racism at Chelsea in 25 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46561167

No doubt it will just be a small minority or my favorite line "not real fans". Season tickets holders who have gone to enough away games to get points to get a ticket for European away games, then spent a bit of money to go to a pointless Thursday night away game tend to be racist tourists who don't really care about Chelsea and definitely not real fans
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 am

ross.mcfc wrote:It's been a bad week for that Chelsea fans official who claims he's never heard racism at Chelsea in 25 years.

No doubt it will just be a small minority or my favorite line "not real fans". Season tickets holders who have gone to enough away games to get points to get a ticket for European away games, then spent a bit of money to go to a pointless Thursday night away game tend to be racist tourists who don't really care about Chelsea and definitely not real fans

Happy to condemn the bellends, but not in that instance. They're singing a song about Spurs fans and calling them Yids. The Spurs fans themselves have songs refering to themselves as Yids! I remember a few years back a group of Spurs fans were walking back to the station singing "Yid army!".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:03 am

Mase wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:It's been a bad week for that Chelsea fans official who claims he's never heard racism at Chelsea in 25 years.

Happy to condemn the bellends, but not in that instance. They're singing a song about Spurs fans and calling them Yids. The Spurs fans themselves have songs refering to themselves as Yids! I remember a few years back a group of Spurs fans were walking back to the station singing "Yid army!".

I'm sure Spurs songs about themselves being Yids isn't intended to offend.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

The word 'Yid' is an offensive term, no? What you're saying is if a group of black fans started chants with the N word in, that would be okay as long as it wasn't offending those singing?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:00 am

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

The word 'Yid' is an offensive term, no? What you're saying is if a group of black fans started chants with the N word in, that would be okay as long as it wasn't offending those singing?

There's nothing offensive about a word, it's how the word is used.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:08 am

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

There's nothing offensive about a word, it's how the word is used.

I'm sure many black and Jewish people would disagree with you.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm

If only the English fans could take a leaf out of the Scottish fans bible on how to behave at football matches...the world would be so much better.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum