get in raheem!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: get in raheem!

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 pm

A lot of "I've never heard a racist remark and I've been watching Chelsea for 20+ years". Let's see that video of your lot in France again...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Mase wrote:A lot of "I've never heard a racist remark and I've been watching Chelsea for 20+ years". Let's see that video of your lot in France again...

I wouldn't really bother to single Chelsea out, not that I give two shits about them, I dont. Sterling has been getting dogs abuse at nearly every ground he has played at SINCE HE LEFT THE VERMIN. Its endemic hatred fulled by the lowlife slob journalists in the print media, and how they have managed to falsely portray him SINCE HE LEFT THE VERMIN.
Funny though the debate around this is concentrating on racism!
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:13 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:A lot of "I've never heard a racist remark and I've been watching Chelsea for 20+ years". Let's see that video of your lot in France again...

I wouldn't really bother to single Chelsea out, not that I give two shits about them, I dont. Sterling has been getting dogs abuse at nearly every ground he has played at SINCE HE LEFT THE VERMIN. Its endemic hatred fulled by the lowlife slob journalists in the print media, and how they have managed to falsely portray him SINCE HE LEFT THE VERMIN.

I've heard racist abuse being shouted at oppositions players a couple of times at City in the last ten years. One time to Wigan's Camara if I recall correctly.
I've also talked to City fans who hates Jews and believe there is a Jewish conspiracy for world domination.

You have racists and nuts among all fans, no matter what club they support.

That said, I do think the fan culture in different clubs can differ quite a bit and being more or less condoning of racism. I fell, at City, that the culture is in general one of anti-racism.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:46 pm

sheblue wrote:

I haven't singled them out. We're talking about Chelsea fans..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Ok but its all fans from all clubs. The vast majority are brain washed by the print media slobs and their witch-hunt, hence the brain washed sheep then hate, sneer, boo, abuse etc.
This whole saga just illustrates the extraordinary and potentially very dangerous influence that media has over so many people.
Trump has a point when he talks about "fake news".
The Sterling hate kicked into gear when it first became clear he was leaving the Vermin. His skin colour made the hate flow easier, but it was not the catalyst. Jealousy and resentment were, and still are.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:51 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Ok but its all fans from all clubs. The vast majority are brain washed by the print media slobs and their witch-hunt, hence the brain washed sheep then hate, sneer, boo, abuse etc.
This whole saga just illustrates the extraordinary and potentially very dangerous influence that media has over so many people.
Trump has a point when he talks about "fake news".
The Sterling hate kicked into gear when it first became clear he was leaving the Vermin. His skin colour made the hate flow easier, but it was not the catalyst. Jealousy and resentment were, and still are.

I agree. It's the Chelsea fans that have previous for being caught on camera for it though. They deserve all they get.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings has pulled out of an interview with Talksport in protest at its coverage of the alleged racial abuse of Raheem Sterling.

Former Reading striker Dave Kitson told the station that Sterling had incited "jealousy" by exhibiting a luxury lifestyle on his social media.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Mase wrote:Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings has pulled out of an interview with Talksport in protest at its coverage of the alleged racial abuse of Raheem Sterling.

Former Reading striker Dave Kitson told the station that Sterling had incited "jealousy" by exhibiting a luxury lifestyle on his social media.

I know most footballers aren’t renowned for their brains, but fuck me, Kitson makes Giggs look like he could go on Mastermind. A more crass, ill thought out, unnecessary comment you will not see anywhere
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Mase wrote:Bournemouth's Tyrone Mings has pulled out of an interview with Talksport in protest at its coverage of the alleged racial abuse of Raheem Sterling.

The the fuck, how thick can these cunts actually be.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:33 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:

what the fuck, how thick can these cunts actually be.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PrezIke » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 pm

PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 pm

PrezIke wrote:

Well done Salt “N”

Despise Morgan as much as I do the Klanfield
Vermin
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:37 am

carolina-blue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Well done Salt “N”

Despise Morgan as much as I do the Klanfield
Vermin

What a fucking snake. Looking for a piece of tv audience from anything he can get.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:57 am

Hope Morgan gets DP'd by two black guys.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:30 am

Morgan has a point though. While there are racist undertones. The cause if this haterid is resentment, a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:41 am

sheblue wrote:Morgan has a point though. While there are racist undertones. The cause if this haterid is resentment, a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment.

The issue IS the racist undertones.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:54 am

sheblue wrote:Morgan has a point though. While there are racist undertones. The cause if this haterid is resentment, a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment.

I can't agree with that. It went unmentioned at the time but the abuse he received at the Wolves away was as bad as I remember him getting outside of playing at Anfield. Why would Wolves fans have a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment whilst their aim is to do so themselves.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm

A football establishment that is racist.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:44 pm

november’s premier league player of the month
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:36 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:

I can't agree with that. It went unmentioned at the time but the abuse he received at the Wolves away was as bad as I remember him getting outside of playing at Anfield. Why would Wolves fans have a deep dislike of upsetting the football establishment whilst their aim is to do so themselves.

The root cause is he left the vermin to come to man city.
Then when the slobs in the media didn't like that they turned on him and blamed him for all sorts of shit, and importantly a lot if it relating to the national team.
The morons read and listened to this shite and believed it. That's why the fans of orher clubs turned on him.

In fact it has been a master stroke in brain washing and propaganda.

Does anybody really believe that if he stayed with the vermin that it would be like this?
I am not so sure.

Why do we complain about David Silva not getting player of the year? Is it because he is white? Well maybe it's who he plays for.
Racism is a part of this. But the debate seems to be solely about racism. Thats not quite correct.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum