get in raheem!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: get in raheem!

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Mase wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Carragher nailing it here on MNF. Its mostly because he left the eatablished liverpool who dominate the media for city....thats his only crime and the reason why the hatred is so bad.

Haven’t seen this or read what he said, but I hope this does finally get admitted on the TV media.
You can say that the gutter press have their own racist agenda but this witch hunt was facilitated by the Scouse Mafia punditry, for him having the audacity for wanting away.
It was pure character assassination and it became open season on Raheem. The gutter press had cart Blanche and new it would appeal to anyone who would like to see City brought down.

It needs pointing out in the media their part in this.
If Raheem wasn’t as strong as he is his career could have been ruined.
I think he has handled himself impeccably and Saturday the whole world saw this.

Hopefully this is a corner turned.
Don’t hold your breath though.

Would be good if it was someone other than Carragher that says it about Liverpool - hard to take someone seriously when he had a shirt supporting Suarez on after he racially abused a player.

Must have pissed him off having to spit that out.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Mase wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Carragher nailing it here on MNF. Its mostly because he left the eatablished liverpool who dominate the media for city....thats his only crime and the reason why the hatred is so bad.

Haven’t seen this or read what he said, but I hope this does finally get admitted on the TV media.
You can say that the gutter press have their own racist agenda but this witch hunt was facilitated by the Scouse Mafia punditry, for him having the audacity for wanting away.
It was pure character assassination and it became open season on Raheem. The gutter press had cart Blanche and new it would appeal to anyone who would like to see City brought down.

I think he has handled himself impeccably and Saturday the whole world saw this.

Would be good if it was someone other than Carragher that says it about Liverpool - hard to take someone seriously when he had a shirt supporting Suarez on after he racially abused a player.

Agree, but there does finally seem to be an admittance that there are agendas out there in the media. Some being hinted at. Some becoming so evident like this Der Spiegel episode. I think everyone can see what is going on behind the boardroom doors.

I only wish OD was here to witness the validation of his suspicions.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Agree, but there does finally seem to be an admittance that there are agendas out there in the media. Some being hinted at. Some becoming so evident like this Der Spiegel episode. I think everyone can see what is going on behind the boardroom doors.

I only wish OD was here to witness the validation of his suspicions.

Did OD say it was racism as well? I've been saying it since he signed. And it's not just the colour of his skin. It's the fact he isn't from this country as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 pm

All these self righteous cunts. If it wasn't caught on camera. And if raheem didn't speak out there wouldn't be a word from the pricks.
Now they are all experts on the matter.
Wankers the lot of them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 pm

It is this all day long !!!
Absolutely no doubt, and if you heard Alan “Cockwomble Brazil, this morning, he must be a closet Liverpool fan and was the one portraying Adarabioyo as some kind of sinner for buying a house with his own money !!! Yes his own money just a few months ago,,,,Cnut.... he could not bring himself to defend Sterling, but was just moaning about the Chelsea fans, it’s time he was gone from the public arena.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:12 am

Have now seen Carragher and Neville on MNF.
I didn’t see any remorse from Carragher or admittance that his opinion st the time was wrong.
However that is the closest you will get from anyone associated with Liverpool that this all started with the move.
The facts are that it was Liverpool’s handling of the contract negotiations that caused this and when Rodgers came out and disclosed how much they were offering in January to try and corner him in the media it backfired spectacularly.
It was a dispicable thing to do to a kid and the smear campaign after when it was evident he wouldn’t sign, sealed Raheem’s fate in the media.
What Carragher alluded to including his own part in it is the closest you are going to get to any guilt being laid at Liverpool’s door.
The narrative will move on to what do we do now.

In fairness to Neville, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. He seemed to be genuine.
Came across like a man glad to get a monkey off his back.

Well the cat is well and truly out of the bag.
I hope all neutrals can see what has and is occurring. Let’s hope the wider issues in the media also get addressed and this doesn’t die s death after a week of outrage.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:23 am

Just listened and my thoughts are that RatBoy is a shiithouse who decided to take no action and went into protection mode to get out of it. Carragher, just another cunt of a Dipper, along with all those who came out to denounce Raheem for having the audacity to leave.

Strated by the Dippers as a hate campaign, used by the media to try and put the young black player back in his place using any way possible, including subvert racism. That's what some of their readers want to hear.

Ps. Just turned off Morgan, the absolute cunt. Media trying to protect their backs, only those that supported the abuse will listen.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:11 am

The covert racism was always there with Sterling, when he was at Liverpool the character painted was that of a hippy crack smoking, cheating teenage father of multiple kids that was violent against women.

Liverpool used this image painted of him in their PR spin when he wouldn't sign an extension with them to make him public enemy one and the racists lapped it up.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby ross.mcfc » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:The covert racism was always there with Sterling, when he was at Liverpool the character painted was that of a hippy crack smoking, cheating teenage father of multiple kids that was violent against women.

Liverpool used this image painted of him in their PR spin when he wouldn't sign an extension with them to make him public enemy one and the racists lapped it up.

Couldn't agree more, I think some people are happy to attach this to an anti City thing which imo only has a small part to play in the racist hate towards him. The negative perception of him was already there when we signed him. Him leaving Liverpool purely lit the torch paper.

If he'd stayed at Liverpool, he'd have still got the hate but the type of conversation we are having today would have happened 2/3 years ago because he was a Liverpool player.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 am

I think the discussion between Neville and Carragher was a great step towards making this shit public to be fair. Raheem has been copping abuse for years and it’s blatantly racist yet nobody has ever had the balls to say so. Neville could have gone along with the “racist undertones” line and moved on. Instead he called it straight and has at least opened some eyes. I respect that. Don’t like either of them, but what they did was quite decent.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby city72 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:49 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Just listened and my thoughts are that RatBoy is a shiithouse who decided to take no action and went into protection mode to get out of it. Carragher, just another cunt of a Dipper, along with all those who came out to denounce Raheem for having the audacity to leave.

Strated by the Dippers as a hate campaign, used by the media to try and put the young black player back in his place using any way possible, including subvert racism. That's what some of their readers want to hear.

Ps. Just turned off Morgan, the absolute cunt. Media trying to protect their backs, only those that supported the abuse will listen.

I watched a bit of gmb yesterday think it was Clarke Carlisle they had on discussing sterling, Carlisle couldn't get a word in for Morgan interrupting and talking shite all interview I had to turn it off pointless inviting in a guest for an interview if gobshite Morgan won't let them speak
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 am

city72 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just listened and my thoughts are that RatBoy is a shiithouse who decided to take no action and went into protection mode to get out of it. Carragher, just another cunt of a Dipper, along with all those who came out to denounce Raheem for having the audacity to leave.

I watched a bit of gmb yesterday think it was Clarke Carlisle they had on discussing sterling, Carlisle couldn't get a word in for Morgan interrupting and talking shite all interview I had to turn it off pointless inviting in a guest for an interview if gobshite Morgan won't let them speak

Piers Morgan summed up in one tweet

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
city72 wrote:

Said it before and will say it again. Piers Morgan is a bell end of the highest degree and if I was PM he would languish in the Tower of London dungeon. Brings nothing to the table of humanity
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 am

nottsblue wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
city72 wrote:

Said it before and will say it again. Piers Morgan is a bell end of the highest degree and if I was PM he would languish in the Tower of London dungeon. Brings nothing to the table of humanity

I think the fact that Morgan’s reaction was to publicly ask Raheem to come on his show if he felt that way and he would get a ‘fair hearing’ says all you need to know about the guy.
Incredibly, he sees it as Raheem,still on trial, rather than himself and the media.

The guy should be ignored.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:43 pm

One of the guys has been identified on the DailyMail. Sounds like a right paedo. Moaning he's lost his season ticket and lost his job. The cunts 60 so it won't effect him much. Pretending he said "manc cunt". Hope he dies soon.
Last edited by Mase on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Mase wrote:One of the guys has been identified on the DailyMail. Sounds like a rant paedo. Moaning he's lost his season ticket and lost his job. The cunts 60 so it won't effect him much. Pretending he said "manc cunt". Hope he dies soon.

Just chuckled at that last line.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Where were all these bleeding hearts 2 years ago.

Hypocrites.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby ross.mcfc » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Mase wrote:One of the guys has been identified on the DailyMail. Sounds like a rant paedo. Moaning he's lost his season ticket and lost his job. The cunts 60 so it won't effect him much. Pretending he said "manc cunt". Hope he dies soon.

Playing the victim as well. Utter scum.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum