get in raheem!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

get in raheem!

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: get in raheem!

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:38 am

Good for him.

I saw all those gammons shouting at him at the time. Fucking cretins.

It’s disturbing viewing, the only person insight that is not abusing him, is the single black guy in shot.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:02 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:Good for him.

It’s disturbing viewing, the only person insight that is not abusing him, is the single black guy in shot.

He must have been standing thinking what am I doing surrounded by all of these fucking neanderthals.

Sadly I think this statement is gonna lead to more hate for razza.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

He must have been standing thinking what am I doing surrounded by all of these fucking neanderthals.

Yeah, I applaud him for his bravery as he must know all the usual outlets will double down on him now.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:01 pm

He should have walked off.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:31 pm

I've been saying this for years, and it's taken a while for Raza to come out and say it. I'm glad that it happened yesterday for the cameras to see because he gets that kind of stick every Saturday no matter where we are!

It's got to stop.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:26 pm

It's not like Chelsea fans to be racist..

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Mase wrote:I've been saying this for years, and it's taken a while for Raza to come out and say it. I'm glad that it happened yesterday for the cameras to see because he gets that kind of stick every Saturday no matter where we are!

It's got to stop.

Totally agree it’s gotta stop , Scouse Cunts lit the fire and the pond life media have been fanning it ever since .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:I've been saying this for years, and it's taken a while for Raza to come out and say it. I'm glad that it happened yesterday for the cameras to see because he gets that kind of stick every Saturday no matter where we are!

It's got to stop.

Totally agree it’s gotta stop , Scouse Cunts lit the fire and the pond life media have been fanning it ever since .

No surprise Liverpool are a racist club either.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:34 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

You know what mate, I think Sterling is big enough and hard enough to take it. Let's face it, it's only the absolute dross of this world who will dare to have a pop and they will be shot down before they get serious.

Well done Raheem, absolutely nailed the dirty stinking media and, in-turn, the scumbag Scouse cunts who turned him from the best English prospect into the new British pariah.

Fuck the lot of them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:20 am

I just despise all forms of hate and political bollocks being associated with football and sport in general.
Racism, bigotry, sectarianism, religion, politics, war etc etc The narrow minded brain dead fuckers can go and die.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Rio has weighed in to this by claiming black footballers adopt something like the kneeling by Kaepernick

What a fuckin moron he is!! What a way to divide people even more hey. Fuckin idiot!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Mase wrote:Rio has weighed in to this by claiming black footballers adopt something like the kneeling by Kaepernick

What a fuckin moron he is!! What a way to divide people even more hey. Fuckin idiot!

When the brains were being handed out Rio was in the bollocks department.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Carragher nailing it here on MNF. Its mostly because he left the eatablished liverpool who dominate the media for city....thats his only crime and the reason why the hatred is so bad.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Carragher nailing it here on MNF. Its mostly because he left the eatablished liverpool who dominate the media for city....thats his only crime and the reason why the hatred is so bad.

What's he said?

And how could you understand him?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Now turns out Raheem went to Neville who was part of the coaching set up with England during the Euro’s in 2016.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:Now turns out Raheem went to Neville who was part of the coaching set up with England during the Euro’s in 2016.

On Monday Night Football, Gary Neville shared a heartbreaking anecdote from his time as a coach with England regarding Sterling and the abuse he faced from his own 'fans'.

"He came to see me one on one in 2016, three or four days before the Iceland game," Neville said.

"Pre-tournament, he was getting absolutely battered [in the press], we were aware of that. It continued into the tournament, in the stadiums. Groans, boos, that sort of thing.

"He came into the analysis room and decided to unload on me. 'Why was this happening'?

"He accepted that he would get criticised as an England player, but that it was so vicious, he felt so targeted. He didn't know what to do about it.

"I saw what I felt was somebody who's got a great mentality and is tough, but also a level of vulnerability in terms of 'how does he cope with this'?

"Really, as a coach, reflecting on it yesterday, I didn't really know how to deal with it. I went into 'protective mode', coach mode. He's one of our most important players, how would you get him ready for the next match?

"'Raheem you're a great player, we love you to bits' - which to be fair we did - as a coaching staff, and, by trying to patch him up, you'd never be dealing with the underlying issue, and maybe you never would be able to in that sort of one on one session. But actually, reflecting now, maybe we were brushing it aside a little bit.

"Really, deep down, there was a tonal difference in the attacks that he was getting compared to others.

"Directly in that tournament, Harry Kane, who is rightly the blue eyed boy of English football, he was having a difficult time in that tournament, and it was portrayed that it was because he was on corners. Raheem was having a difficult time and it was because of other, more personal reasons.

"The language used towards him was different. He couldn't understand. He was asking me why this was happening. And then post-tournament, we got knocked out and it was bad from a footballing point of view, but the abuse he received, particularly in the media beyond that tournament, the language that was used against him. I've not seen it before.

"I've lived closely, with David Beckham, with Wayne Rooney, played in Euro 96 with Paul Gascoigne. But the nastiness that I think is there [against Sterling], and looking back at that time, trying to patch him up, was that the right reaction?

"But he was willing to stand up and continue playing. And he's gone on to play at a fantastic level. But he's been carrying this with him for years, this is not just Chelsea at the weekend, this has been going on for years with him. I've known about this for years, because he came to see me in 2016. So it's a really difficult situation."

Neville went on to say that not only are there racist undertones in the criticism of Sterling, but that it is "blatant".

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/gary-nevill ... 016-211789
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:Now turns out Raheem went to Neville who was part of the coaching set up with England during the Euro’s in 2016.

Just seen that. Neville makes it all about him. "he came to see me", "I could see it happening in the stadiums", "the press treated him differently from Kane" - why not say something at the time you cowardly fuck?! Now it's got to the point it's blown over Dott wants to tell us about a story from 2016?!

Edit: not just Neville that's a coward. Everyone that's sat back and let this happen is.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Carragher nailing it here on MNF. Its mostly because he left the eatablished liverpool who dominate the media for city....thats his only crime and the reason why the hatred is so bad.

Haven’t seen this or read what he said, but I hope this does finally get admitted on the TV media.
You can say that the gutter press have their own racist agenda but this witch hunt was facilitated by the Scouse Mafia punditry, for him having the audacity for wanting away.
It was pure character assassination and it became open season on Raheem. The gutter press had cart Blanche and new it would appeal to anyone who would like to see City brought down.

It needs pointing out in the media their part in this.
If Raheem wasn’t as strong as he is his career could have been ruined.
I think he has handled himself impeccably and Saturday the whole world saw this.

Hopefully this is a corner turned.
Don’t hold your breath though.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:44 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Haven’t seen this or read what he said, but I hope this does finally get admitted on the TV media.
You can say that the gutter press have their own racist agenda but this witch hunt was facilitated by the Scouse Mafia punditry, for him having the audacity for wanting away.
It was pure character assassination and it became open season on Raheem. The gutter press had cart Blanche and new it would appeal to anyone who would like to see City brought down.

It needs pointing out in the media their part in this.
If Raheem wasn’t as strong as he is his career could have been ruined.
I think he has handled himself impeccably and Saturday the whole world saw this.

Hopefully this is a corner turned.
Don’t hold your breath though.

Would be good if it was someone other than Carragher that says it about Liverpool - hard to take someone seriously when he had a shirt supporting Suarez on after he racially abused a player.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum