***champs v everton official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***champs v everton official match thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 pm

City64 wrote:
understandable in the freezing cold wet conditions our armchair lot wouldn’t have a clue about

I beg to differ...............I was in the brecon beacons in November on exercise back in 1983 , made todays conditions look like a sunny day In the caribbean.

On another note - I spotted lots of empty seats, which once again , made me grimace.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:33 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:
understandable in the freezing cold wet conditions our armchair lot wouldn’t have a clue about

I beg to differ...............I was in the brecon beacons in November on exercise back in 1983 , made todays conditions look like a sunny day In the caribbean.

On another note - I spotted lots of empty seats, which once again , made me grimace.

Me too then I noticed amount of empty seats at Wembley, everyone likes to tell us how spud always fill up their matches. I've also noticed supposedly one of biggest clubs in the world Real Madird had more empty seats than us today. Maybe it's only us highlighted more than others
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

Me too then I noticed amount of empty seats at Wembley, everyone likes to tell us how spud always fill up their matches. I've also noticed supposedly one of biggest clubs in the world Real Madird had more empty seats than us today. Maybe it's only us highlighted more than others

Good point.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:01 pm

I lay across two seats Carl , feigning drunkenness, based on those Yaya beers , to no avail.

Kinell it was warmer in the Alps when i left this morning at 5.00 am .
Quite cold in the bowels of the Etihad today.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 pm

zuricity wrote:I lay across two seats Carl , feigning drunkenness, based on those Yaya beers , to no avail.

Kinell it was warmer in the Alps when i left this morning at 5.00 am .
Quite cold in the bowels of the Etihad today.

Good man...it did look rather miserable , I have to say.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

It like the in BB in June,July,Aug. For whatever reasons the Etihad is a stadium where it is Brutal in days like yesterday, make Jesus performance even more amazing.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:39 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

It like the in BB in June,July,Aug. For whatever reasons the Etihad is a stadium where it is Brutal in days like yesterday, make Jesus performance even more amazing.

Yet another reason why fans should be allowed to stand, or bounce to keep themselves warm.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Anyone at the game yesterday know exactly what happened in block 111 first half ? Saw some scuffling from a distance opposite in 121 then some stewards went in then there were punches thrown from everywhere ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:21 pm

City64 wrote:Anyone at the game yesterday know exactly what happened in block 111 first half ? Saw some scuffling from a distance opposite in 121 then some stewards went in then there were punches thrown from everywhere ?

KB alluded to this in his picture report thread. Seemed to blow over as quickly as it started
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:28 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:Anyone at the game yesterday know exactly what happened in block 111 first half ? Saw some scuffling from a distance opposite in 121 then some stewards went in then there were punches thrown from everywhere ?

KB alluded to this in his picture report thread. Seemed to blow over as quickly as it started

It went on for a while pal , not sure if a couple scousers had got into the middle of city singing section 111 ........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum