This weekend games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This weekend games

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:33 pm

bigblue wrote:this is the rags worst ever points total after 17 games since the PL started

How does it compare to when they were relegated ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:52 pm

This is not good. Maureen is a masterclass in getting his payoff and it looks like it will come sooner rather than later. How can he do this to us, he needs to stay around and grind them into the dust.

Selfish fucker!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:58 pm

hey, at least when its all said and done United lost and they still suck. Good day.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby bigblue » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:26 pm

zuricity wrote:
bigblue wrote:this is the rags worst ever points total after 17 games since the PL started

What's the deal with all your snidy comments when I post a stat? Look it up yourself.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 pm

bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

What's the deal with all your snidy comments when I post a stat? Look it up yourself.

The deal is , there was a football league division one for a long long time , just because they decided to brand it Premier League , does not change anything.

I suppose you deem these things as snidey because you don't understand there was life before the so called Premier League . Did you know the Rags were relegated before ?

I do , i witnessed old men crying in tears at the paddock section of the swamp whilst celebrating Denis Law's back heel and quite franky am sick of hearing about "Since the Premier League began" as if it all started with Sky buying up the rights and some knobs thinking they were better than the rest like the tosser that 's just retired asking all teams for a quarter mill pounds to top up his pension.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:30 am

It's bad for the vermin as they really should have won that game 5 or 6 nil.
They are doing very well at the moment but they will drop points when the pressure kicks in.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby bigblue » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:34 pm

zuricity wrote:
bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

The deal is , there was a football league division one for a long long time , just because they decided to brand it Premier League , does not change anything.

I suppose you deem these things as snidey because you don't understand there was life before the so called Premier League . Did you know the Rags were relegated before ?

I do , i witnessed old men crying in tears at the paddock section of the swamp whilst celebrating Denis Law's back heel and quite franky am sick of hearing about "Since the Premier League began" as if it all started with Sky buying up the rights and some knobs thinking they were better than the rest like the tosser that 's just retired asking all teams for a quarter mill pounds to top up his pension.

I definitely understand that there was life before 1992. But I don't understand how a simple stat about the rags doing poorly gets you so worked up. Go take a walk or have a wank and chill out a bit.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 pm

bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I definitely understand that there was life before 1992. But I don't understand how a simple stat about the rags doing poorly gets you so worked up. Go take a walk or have a wank and chill out a bit.

and you have the cheek to call yourself bigblue
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:and you have the cheek to call yourself bigblue

Nonsense post from the misery merchant. A walk or wank isn't enough to cheer you up. Just opt for a full lobotomy (if you haven't gotten one already).
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:20 pm

bigblue wrote:

Nonsense post from the misery merchant. A walk or wank isn't enough to cheer you up. Just opt for a full lobotomy (if you haven't gotten one already).

suggest you google the rags relegation in 1974 and then you may understand why zuri was enquiring about it. your response was snidey but not unexpected.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby bigblue » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
bigblue wrote:

suggest you google the rags relegation in 1974 and then you may understand why zuri was enquiring about it. your response was snidey but not unexpected.

Does this make you and the swiss nitpicker happy?

"this is the rags worst ever points total after 17 games since the PL started in the last 26 seasons"

fuck sake you lot will moan about anything and everything
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Scatman » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:06 pm

bigblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Does this make you and the swiss nitpicker happy?

"this is the rags worst ever points total after 17 games since the PL started in the last 26 seasons"

fuck sake you lot will moan about anything and everything

Just 26?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 pm

zuricity wrote:

after 17 games in the 73/74 season they had 13 points but anyone that knows anything about football knows that there were only 2 points for a win in those days.... so with 3 points for a win and a direct comparison they had 17.
see bigblue, it’s not hard to be nice is it?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:41 pm

bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I do , i witnessed old men crying in tears at the paddock section of the swamp whilst celebrating Denis Law's back heel and quite frankly am sick of hearing about "Since the Premier League began" as if it all started with Sky buying up the rights and some knobs thinking they were better than the rest like the tosser that 's just retired asking all teams for a quarter mill pounds to top up his pension.

It doesn't get me worked up, why would you think that ? This is a chat board not business - or dare i mention politics. Even when sick of hearing about since time began with the PL, it doesn't get me worked up. It's just a chat form after all.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Lol haha
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

PeterParker wrote:Lol haha

Brilliant.

Sky have a crowd noise recording on standby...hmmm...
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum