MotM v Everton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's yours?

Ederson
No votes
Walker
No votes
Otamendi
No votes
Laporte
No votes
Delph
No votes
Fernandinho
8%
Gundogan
15%
Mahrez
2%
Silva
No votes
Sane
8%
Jesus
67%
Sterling
No votes
De Bruyne
No votes
Foden
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 am

Gundo getting praise, refreshing.

Interesting that the coward's two best games this season ( going by the consensus) have been against two of the leagues more combatative sides in Everton and Cardiff.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Gundo getting praise, refreshing.

Interesting that the coward's two best games this season ( going by the consensus) have been against two of the leagues more combatative sides in Everton and Cardiff.

Gundo playing well is refreshing. Just shows when he does play well people will admit it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:42 pm

It’s the armchair cunts on here who don’t appreciate Gundogan as they never get to see his real time work rate just the shit the tv throws up pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:45 pm

The "coward". Just an appalling thing to say about a City player and 100% wrong imo
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

The "coward". Just an appalling thing to say about a City player and 100% wrong imo

Was Nigel Clough not a coward? Danny Mills....
Last edited by Mase on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:47 pm

A couple on here have called Gundogan out as a coward in the past Doug . Not Fibd though !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

City64 wrote:

A couple on here have called Gundogan out as a coward in the past Doug . Not Fibd though !

Mate, you realise you're going around on here calling fellow fans that can't get to the match (including FIBD when responding to his post) cunts don't you?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Mate, you realise you're going around on here calling fellow fans that can't get to the match (including FIBD when responding to his post) cunts don't you?

Nothing of the sort , Yo continually go around slagging certain city players off full time then disguise it as piss take when you get called out . Real strange poster you have turned into .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:20 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Nothing of the sort , Yo continually go around slagging certain city players off full time then disguise it as piss take when you get called out . Real strange poster you have turned into .......

as opposed to one who has always been strange
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:32 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No one has called me out. I've had discussions with fellow City fans about why I don't rate a player and why they do. That's it. That's what the board is for. No one will agree on everything 100%

I spent years defending Raza when no one on here rated him. Who was right? I've defended Jesus over the last few weeks. Kolarov got abuse off 99% of people on here - but that's okay? It happens. People don't really like certain players and will disagree on things. WE HAD A FULL THREAD DEDICATED TO WHAT YAYA DOES FFS!

Also, you said I continually slag certain players. My first post in this thread I say how well one of those players played. So I'm happy to congratulate one of them when they play well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

as opposed to one who has always been strange[/quote]
Fuck off your the strangest cunt on here by a country mile .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No one has called me out. I've had discussions with fellow City fans about why I don't rate a player and why they do. That's it. That's what the board is for. No one will agree on everything 100%

I spent years defending Raza when no one on here rated him. Who was right? I've defended Jesus over the last few weeks. Kolarov got abuse off 99% of people on here - but that's okay? It happens. People don't really like certain players and will disagree on things. WE HAD A FULL THREAD DEDICATED TO WHAT YAYA DOES FFS!

Also, you said I continually slag certain players. My first post in this thread I say how well one of those players played. So I'm happy to congratulate one of them when they play well.

Fuck off Mase you continually call Mahrez and Gundogan and laff at yourself for leaving early when you used to go to games . You and that cunt from Surrey are a fucking embarrassment to this site . And fuck off messaging me trying to be mates .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 pm

City64 wrote:Fuck off Mase you continually call Mahrez and Gundogan and laff at yourself for leaving early when you used to go to games . You and that cunt from Surrey are a fucking embarrassment to this site . And fuck off messaging me trying to be mates .

:lol: Calm down buddy. You seem to be aggressive these days. Calling decent fans like Nool and FIBD "armchair cunts". It's bad.

I've just mentioned - Yaya got stick when he first joined. Players got stick throughout their careers. Giving Mahrez and Gundo stick isn't something new.

So just to confirm, are you definitely not going to be my mate or what?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Again you twist your shit you little snidey cunt . I have never had a dig at noolie or FIBD both are top posters . What a fucking nasty little cunt you are ! Absolute fucking tool and again I state an embarrassment to this site .Proper little fucking shit bag .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:08 pm

City64 wrote:Again you twist your shit you little snidey cunt . I have never had a dig at noolie or FIBD both are top posters . What a fucking nasty little cunt you are ! Absolute fucking tool and again I state an embarrassment to this site .Proper little fucking shit bag .

Calm down mate, you're only down the road..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Again you twist your shit you little snidey cunt . I have never had a dig at noolie or FIBD both are top posters . What a fucking nasty little cunt you are ! Absolute fucking tool and again I state an embarrassment to this site .Proper little fucking shit bag .

Anytime shit bag , anytime .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

:lol: Go on then fuck it. I'm back around 6 tonight. PM me where so other posters don't have to endure this.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

:lol: Go on then fuck it. I'm back around 6 tonight. PM me where so other posters don't have to endure this.

Out of your depth shit bag
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Like I said, PM me if you want to take it further.
Posters don't want to see you losing the plot and me offering you out. Drop me a PM and stop the messages on this thread.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Mase wrote:Like I said, PM me if you want to take it further.
Posters don't want to see you losing the plot and me offering you out. Drop me a PM and stop the messages on this thread.

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum