***League cup Leicester v Holders match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***League cup Leicester v Holders match thread***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Dimples wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I need to sit down! First we get Schalke, next we get Burton, wtf is going on!!!

Bring back Typical City, I say.

After decades of shit draws recently it's been quite good for sure. The football Gods have all deserted the RAGs and changed clubs

football gods? the whole game is fixed mate

We are now box office (Pep, players, football...), bigger in emerging markets than the Rags and also extremely powerful.
We have replaced the Rags.
I think our 'luck' will change as a result - tight decisions, favorable draws, etc...

Time will tell.

Yeah, these things even themselves out over the course of a generation or two.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby PrezIke » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:13 pm

City64 wrote:Would be absolutely gobsmacked and amazed if Muric went out on loan . Pep has his keepers in a very special unique role and it is obvious the coaches have worked a lot with Muric in a relative short time , he looks the real deal and an ideal understudy for Ed if god forbid he gets an injury . Hugely impressive last night and word is he is a bit of a character, absolute potential super talent !

I hear you mate, but one might wonder if he needs to get more games than just the FA and Carabo Cup's to really improve after this season.

Given Pep's relationship and playing style similarities with Bielsa I could very well see him playing for Leeds whether they fall off the and remain in the Championship or if they are promoted to the PL next season.

We've signed Steffen for I'm hearing over 10m which sounds like it could be as a backup replacement for Bravo.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Dimples » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:46 pm

PrezIke wrote:
City64 wrote:Would be absolutely gobsmacked and amazed if Muric went out on loan . Pep has his keepers in a very special unique role and it is obvious the coaches have worked a lot with Muric in a relative short time , he looks the real deal and an ideal understudy for Ed if god forbid he gets an injury . Hugely impressive last night and word is he is a bit of a character, absolute potential super talent !

I hear you mate, but one might wonder if he needs to get more games than just the FA and Carabo Cup's to really improve after this season.

Given Pep's relationship and playing style similarities with Bielsa I could very well see him playing for Leeds whether they fall off the and remain in the Championship or if they are promoted to the PL next season.

We've signed Steffen for I'm hearing over 10m which sounds like it could be as a backup replacement for Bravo.

Not according to this: https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... goalkeeper
Which also contains this snippet:
....The whole model could come crashing down in the not so distant future, with Fifa putting forward proposals that would limit the number of players on loan to between six and eight. ....
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum