MotM v Liecester

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's yours?

Muric
51%
Walker
No votes
Otamendi
No votes
Garcia
28%
Zinchencko
No votes
Stones
No votes
Foden
5%
Mahrez
No votes
Diaz
No votes
De Bruyne
15%
Aguero
No votes
Sterling
No votes
Gundogan
No votes
Jesus
No votes

Total votes : 39

MotM v Liecester

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Great first half, not so second, but who made it through to the award?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: MotM v Liecester

Postby aristation » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Muric did his job (as did Garcia) nobody else seemed that interested
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Garcia.

Nobody stood out apatfrom Kev’s goal.
I’ll give it to Eric for not letting himself down when given a chance in an unusual team.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby aristation » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Muric did his job (as did Garcia) nobody else seemed that interested
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:28 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Garcia.

Nobody stood out apatfrom Kev’s goal.
I’ll give it to Eric for not letting himself down when given a chance in an unusual team.

I’ll buy that. What is concerning is it’s now seven games without a clean sheet
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Muric looks the real deal , cool as you like passing out from the back , oh and not too bad saving pens .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 pm

City64 wrote:Muric looks the real deal , cool as you like passing out from the back , oh and not too bad saving pens .

I’d have him as number 2 no problem next season if he was willing to serve apprenticeship rather than go on loan.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:43 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:Muric looks the real deal , cool as you like passing out from the back , oh and not too bad saving pens .

I’d have him as number 2 no problem next season if he was willing to serve apprenticeship rather than go on loan.

Absolutely , you can see the coaching staff have done a huge amount of work with him . Very agile for 6ft 5 aswell , massive upgrade on Bravo for me .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:50 pm

It has to be Garcia.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:15 am

sheblue wrote:It has to be Garcia.

So impressed with Garcia. Calm , efficient, reads the game well , first touch good , simple passing good. What a prospect he is.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:32 am

Muric
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:35 am

Muric. Made a difference
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Outcast » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Garcia, has the potential to be one of the best defenders around if he continues developing
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Outcast wrote:Garcia, has the potential to be one of the best defenders around if he continues developing

Genuine question, based just on that one match or have you seen him play before?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Garcia, has the potential to be one of the best defenders around if he continues developing

Genuine question, based just on that one match or have you seen him play before?

Pre-season friendlies, Barcelona had a complete meltdown when he joined us, he was considered to be one of their best youth product of their famous La Masia . Puyol was forced to quit over the saga. Look I get it, the hype we get over youth with lots of potential only to fade away. I understand the scepticism, I always add 'potential' when it comes to youth. For once, this kid and Foden excite me, their potential is enormous, however this could change instantly and I understand why most on here are sceptical.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:

Pre-season friendlies, Barcelona had a complete meltdown when he joined us, he was considered to be one of their best youth product of their famous La Masia . Puyol was forced to quit over the saga. Look I get it, the hype we get over youth with lots of potential only to fade away. I understand the scepticism, I always add 'potential' when it comes to youth. For once, this kid and Foden excite me, their potential is enormous, however this could change instantly and I understand why most on here are sceptical.

He captained every Barca youth team that he was a part of.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:

Wow didn't realise it went that deep! Cheers for the info mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:38 am

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:

I agree entirely.

It's as plain as the nose on your face when you can tell a good player from one that aint good enough. Foden and Garcia could be here for years to come.

It's a shame so many fans have an extremely irrational view of the most average of young players - "future of the club, give him a chance blah blah" about the most average of kids who it should be plain to see will never play in the City team of today except for the odd run out. I've heard it all so many times about so many average players it's depressing. Angelino FFS - don't these people have any eyes? Diaz is another one. Come back when he's 26 and he'll still be running around, running into people and falling on his behind. Giving the ball away with the odd goal in between. Tosin is another one - fuck me, how can you compare with Laporte and Stones??!

At last we have 2 potential top class potential stars - hopefully good enough to play for a team at the top of Europe
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:49 am

john@staustell wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:

I agree entirely.

It's as plain as the nose on your face when you can tell a good player from one that aint good enough. Foden and Garcia could be here for years to come.

It's a shame so many fans have an extremely irrational view of the most average of young players - "future of the club, give him a chance blah blah" about the most average of kids who it should be plain to see will never play in the City team of today except for the odd run out. I've heard it all so many times about so many average players it's depressing. Angelino FFS - don't these people have any eyes? Diaz is another one. Come back when he's 26 and he'll still be running around, running into people and falling on his behind. Giving the ball away with the odd goal in between. Tosin is another one - fuck me, how can you compare with Laporte and Stones??!

At last we have 2 potential top class potential stars - hopefully good enough to play for a team at the top of Europe

I'd have Angelino over Zinch at left back.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby harveytravis » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:35 am

Leicester
Leicester
Leicester

i before e except after c??

weird eh?

Sorry guys just bored between games!!

Shalke, Rotherham and Burton!!