City - Watford in March

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City - Watford in March

Postby mr_nool » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Am I correct in assuming that this game on March 9 can't/won't be moved to another weekend and that it will be played at either Friday night, on Saturday or Sunday early kick off?

It's not an FA Cup weekend, the league cup is done and dusted and we play in the Champions League on the following Tuesday March 12).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Re: City - Watford in March

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:51 pm

City released February fixture changes due to live TV re scheduling to season ticket holders today . Think March fixture changes will be released mid January .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:26 pm

mr_nool wrote:Am I correct in assuming that this game on March 9 can't/won't be moved to another weekend and that it will be played at either Friday night, on Saturday or Sunday early kick off?

It's not an FA Cup weekend, the league cup is done and dusted and we play in the Champions League on the following Tuesday March 12).

with the cl game on the 12th the game won't be on the sunday. that'll be the rags v arsenal with chelsea v wolves on beforehand
can't see sky, as good as it would be for cl prepartion, moving the game to the friday.
so, i'd say 99% sure to be a saturday game, hopefully with a 1230 start. soton v spuds looks like a good 1730 game....
the only other things you need to consider are drones and snow....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby mr_nool » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Am I correct in assuming that this game on March 9 can't/won't be moved to another weekend and that it will be played at either Friday night, on Saturday or Sunday early kick off?

with the cl game on the 12th the game won't be on the sunday. that'll be the rags v arsenal with chelsea v wolves on beforehand
can't see sky, as good as it would be for cl prepartion, moving the game to the friday.
so, i'd say 99% sure to be a saturday game, hopefully with a 1230 start. soton v spuds looks like a good 1730 game....
the only other things you need to consider are drones and snow....

Or volcanoes. Cheers mate. Think I'm gonna take a gamble and book flights.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:49 am

Sounds like a safe bet - famous last words.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Return to The Maine Football forum