The kneejerk thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The kneejerk thread

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Not seen the video of walker doing the worm on stage Wednesday night at bongos bingo ? I was there Thurs.

Thought it was just him but heard fern was pissed out his head so our Xmas party maybe ??
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Nick wrote:Not seen the video of walker doing the worm on stage Wednesday night at bongos bingo ? I was there Thurs.

Thought it was just him but heard fern was pissed out his head so our Xmas party maybe ??

Yeah I saw that. He looked like a tit. He's 28 and he's doing the fuckin worm in front of drunks for a laugh.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PrezIke » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Sell everyone and Pep out.

Problem solved.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Then turns in another gash performance

How's maffeo doing...

Bores of all this Sancho chat because 1) he wanted to go, we wanted to keep him and 2) he seems like another knob anyway.

Maffeo was shit hot and better option than Danilo who is always Injured.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:00 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:jesus is not good enough. I said it before we bought him and my opinion hasn’t changed much.

He started really well but let’s just face it he has been pretty shite since. tries a lot and credit to him for that but Vassell tried a lot too. he’s still young tho so I don’t mind having him around as 3rd or even as 2nd striker
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks City for ruining Christmas. Arrogant twats.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Spurge » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:13 am

Palace had 3 shots on target and scored from all of them, including a worldie and a pen. This is extremely unusual.

Wolves had 5 on target against the dippers and scored 0.

Fine lines indeed.

Weve lost 3 games all season in all comps the dippers 4.

We are in decent shape players returning from injury getting up to full fitness. Assume pep was managing this in his team selection yesterday.

My christmas is far from ruined based on well everything really, City are immense we have everything in place as a club and remain the envy of most football fans. I'm not gonna start getting angry because we lost at home to palace these things happen in football, last season wigan knocked is out of the cup (again).

This site was a much happier place to come a long time ago when the club was a mess the football was shite and the future bleak. The irony.

I hardly ever come on here nowadays.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 am

Spurge wrote:Palace had 3 shots on target and scored from all of them, including a worldie and a pen. This is extremely unusual.

Wolves had 5 on target against the dippers and scored 0.

Fine lines indeed.

Weve lost 3 games all season in all comps the dippers 4.

We are in decent shape players returning from injury getting up to full fitness. Assume pep was managing this in his team selection yesterday.

My christmas is far from ruined based on well everything really, City are immense we have everything in place as a club and remain the envy of most football fans. I'm not gonna start getting angry because we lost at home to palace these things happen in football, last season wigan knocked is out of the cup (again).

This site was a much happier place to come a long time ago when the club was a mess the football was shite and the future bleak. The irony.

I hardly ever come on here nowadays.

I think the biggest positive from yesterday was that we s predict 2 goals against one of the best defensive systems I've seen all season. That, and Kev and Sergio getting some well needed minutes.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum