merry christmas!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: merry christmas!

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Happy holidays.
Merry Christmas.
Eid Mubarak.
Happy Hanukkah.
Or whatever.
Enjoy lads! I'm treading on a tight rope trying to balance not getting too drunk and being able to stand 24 hours with the in-laws. Doing ok so far, but the level in the whiskey bottle is sinking at an alarming rate.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dameerto » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:18 pm

mr_nool wrote:Happy holidays.
Merry Christmas.
Eid Mubarak.
Happy Hanukkah.
Or whatever.
Enjoy lads! I'm treading on a tight rope trying to balance not getting too drunk and being able to stand 24 hours with the in-laws. Doing ok so far, but the level in the whiskey bottle is sinking at an alarming rate.

You'll (or should that be Yule?) find they're inversely proportional. Hang in there.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Dameerto wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Happy holidays.
Merry Christmas.
Eid Mubarak.
Happy Hanukkah.
Or whatever.

You'll (or should that be Yule?) find they're inversely proportional. Hang in there.

It's "jul" when I'm in Sweden. Here in the Netherlands with the in-laws it's "kerst".
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:41 pm

I've literally just spent the past hour trying to make not so subtle signals to my wife that we need to get out of her mum and dads!! The thing that sealed it was the text "I'm going to go get my trainers on and if you've not said bye by the time I come back the taxi should be about £10 to get home".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Mase wrote:I've literally just spent the past hour trying to make not so subtle signals to my wife that we need to get out of her mum and dads!! The thing that sealed it was the text "I'm going to go get my trainers on and if you've not said bye by the time I come back the taxi should be about £10 to get home".

My in-laws are staying over. There's no way out for me (except for whiskey oblivion).
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:45 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:I've literally just spent the past hour trying to make not so subtle signals to my wife that we need to get out of her mum and dads!! The thing that sealed it was the text "I'm going to go get my trainers on and if you've not said bye by the time I come back the taxi should be about £10 to get home".

My in-laws are staying over. There's no way out for me (except for whiskey oblivion).

Just drink yourself in to a Shane Macgowan state, and whatever happens (or whatever you say to them) you won't remember so it didn't really happen.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Thoughts turn to tomorrow, Happy Hunting on Boxing Day ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum