***Official Match Thread | Leicester v City***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread | Leicester v City***

Postby PrezIke » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:13 pm

So if we lose or draw to Liverpool would really start to wonder if it makes more sense to focus on the cups and CL.

A side bonus is that those who've wanted Foden to get more PL games could very well get their wish then.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:14 pm

What a strange game. Started off so well and went to game management mode. Then their goal and all of a sudden they looked really dangerous. Not sure what's going on with the players but none of them want to take on their man, instead, turning back and closing down our space, leaving the likes of Aguero against McGuire; was never gonna work.

Frustrating and disappointing, they need to sort this shit out.

Was imagining it or was Mike Dean a real homer today?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Redna » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 pm

First and foremost I must Grete all the f@ck offers off the world a f@cking merry X-mas. Then I realise that everything has gone out with the waterbed, that defenetily will slowly erupt in a cosmic orgasm.
Happy New Year all miserable cnuts.
Well deserved I must say.
CTID!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby PrezIke » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Apparently Pep hasn't come out to talk to the press yet, which is quite unusual, but can see why.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 pm

I wouldn’t give Guardiola another fuckjng penny to spend - he’s had enough.

The good thing about these shit results is that it should bring down to earth the cocky cunts in our squad - and more than anyone , it should bring back down to earth out very own spaceman , Guardiola .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I wouldn’t give Guardiola another fuckjng penny to spend - he’s had enough.

The good thing about these shit results is that it should bring down to earth the cocky cunts in our squad - and more than anyone , it should bring back down to earth out very own spaceman , Guardiola .

Mahrez wasn't needed and he chased him for 2 fuckin windows.

I trust Pep but that was one huge fuck up.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PrezIke » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:24 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I wouldn’t give Guardiola another fuckjng penny to spend - he’s had enough.

So we shouldn't have signed a CDM this summer by this logic. Just sayin...

We need a proper LB cover as Delph not up to it this season for some reason.

Not helping that several key players are dropping in form or returning from injury either.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:26 pm

PrezIke wrote:

So we shouldn't have signed a CDM this summer by this logic. Just sayin...

We need a proper LB cover as Delph not up to it this season for some reason.

Not helping that several key players are dropping in form or returning from injury either.

He had the money and wasted it on that lump of shit Mendy so no...not another penny.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:27 pm

I liken the Mahrez signing to the Bony signing, just shop window signings, not needed....he will score goals due to the quality around him, but he is not a game changer. I have a strong suspicion that Foden is, and he fucking well has to start some league games soon, he has drive, skill and vision, a quality sadly lacking in some of our play in recent weeks.
Anything other that a win against Liverpool and it’s Champions aspirations over, and we have to get past Southampton first, and for the very first time in 18 months I’m not confident we can do it !!!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:What a strange game. Started off so well and went to game management mode. Then their goal and all of a sudden they looked really dangerous. Not sure what's going on with the players but none of them want to take on their man, instead, turning back and closing down our space, leaving the likes of Aguero against McGuire; was never gonna work.

I'm guessing you won't bother with MOTM thread.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:I liken the Mahrez signing to the Bony signing, just shop window signings, not needed....he will score goals due to the quality around him, but he is not a game changer. I have a strong suspicion that Foden is, and he fucking well has to start some league games soon, he has drive, skill and vision, a quality sadly lacking in some of our play in recent weeks.
Anything other that a win against Liverpool and it’s Champions aspirations over, and we have to get past Southampton first, and for the very first time in 18 months I’m not confident we can do it !!!

Playing Foden ahead of his other signing will mean he fucked up.....so Foden won't be playing any meaningful minutes anytime soon.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:31 pm

As a side, tackling in football is well and truly dead FFS. Not allowed to make a strong tackle in case the opponent doesn't back out and you catch them. Absolute joke
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:32 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:What a strange game. Started off so well and went to game management mode. Then their goal and all of a sudden they looked really dangerous. Not sure what's going on with the players but none of them want to take on their man, instead, turning back and closing down our space, leaving the likes of Aguero against McGuire; was never gonna work.

I'm guessing you won't bother with MOTM thread.....

Bernard was the only decent player for us today.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Fellas, we don’t have any other plan except pass pass pass.

We are like a Big Mac, you buy one, but expect to be different every time. Mahrez, as poor as he is, it is not the issue. We are arrogant and we lack the desire to get better.

You know what Capello said? “I won the title wity Juventus. You know what they did after? Found new ways on getting better for the next season. I won the title with Roma, you know what they did after? Celebrated 6 months and done documentaries about it”

Guess who the fuck we are in this scenario?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby budfox » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:43 pm

PeterParker wrote:Fellas, we don’t have any other plan except pass pass pass.

We are like a Big Mac, you buy one, but expect to be different every time. Mahrez, as poor as he is, it is not the issue. We are arrogant and we lack the desire to get better.

You know what Capello said? “I won the title wity Juventus. You know what they did after? Found new ways on getting better for the next season. I won the title with Roma, you know what they did after? Celebrated 6 months and done documentaries about it”

Who expects a Big Mac to be different every time? They sell so well because they are the same everywhere.

We're like a restaurant that used to sell great burgers but we've lost the recipe and some cunt from the next city found it.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:48 pm

budfox wrote:

Who expects a Big Mac to be different every time? They sell so well because they are the same everywhere.

We're like a restaurant that used to sell great burgers but we've lost the recipe and some cunt from the next city found it.

Stolen it!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Can't for the life of me understand why we didn't have a backup option to Jorginho. Absolutely crazy.

Is it Pep that's spat his dummy out and said "I don't want anyone else?" If not the club look pathetic.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby budfox » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
budfox wrote:

Stolen it!

Yep, was going to edit but you took the words out of my mouth.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:51 pm

budfox wrote:

We lost the recipe so we've had to take a shit in the sandwich maker and now all the customers are complaining.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 pm

budfox wrote:

Haha, yeah, that sounds better.

But the point is that we are predictable. You can’t surprise with a Big Mac. It is the same, so obvious for everyone.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum