This Week's Games | 26-27 Dec 18

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Week's Games | 26-27 Dec 18

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:This game is fixed.....everything has been tailored for a Liverpool win....2 non penalties, the Aubameyang miss was definitely on purpose and Arsenal’s team selection was abysmal, you need three goals to get anything out of the game and he takes off the best goal scorer.......I’m afraid the title winners this season are already engraved on the trophy and it ain’t us.

I can say now, without a shadow of doubt, that the Dippers are winning it this season. I've seen enough of their games now torove to me that they will get every decision going. Combine that with a good team and work ethic then nobody is going to get hear them.

I'm afraid we're playing for the runners up spot, the powers that be have decreed this season as 'Their Season'.
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Better GD as well. This is going to be fucking painful.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:This game is fixed.....everything has been tailored for a Liverpool win....2 non penalties, the Aubameyang miss was definitely on purpose and Arsenal’s team selection was abysmal, you need three goals to get anything out of the game and he takes off the best goal scorer.......I’m afraid the title winners this season are already engraved on the trophy and it ain’t us.

I can say now, without a shadow of doubt, that the Dippers are winning it this season. I've seen enough of their games now torove to me that they will get every decision going. Combine that with a good team and work ethic then nobody is going to get hear them.

I'm afraid we're playing for the runners up spot, the powers that be have decreed this season as 'Their Season'.

This !
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Remember when we were like 10+ goals difference on the bin dippers ? we are now 4 behind.

What a fuckign collapse ffs !!...we need to win every fuckign mathc form hereon.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

I'm afraid we're playing for the runners up spot,the powers that be have decreed this season as 'Their Season'.

did they have a day off when we played at them at klanfield??
we only have ourselves to blame for this situation. point fingers and look for excuses all you like but the ugly truth is that we have fucked up big style.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PeterParker » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:10 pm

If by some fucking miracle, a divine intervention, you name it, we win this, just imagine the meltdown and the implosion they will have.

It will be biblical.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Michigan Blue » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:17 pm

The Dippers results feel like window dressing. We will lose 3-4 more games.

The bitter truth is that this squad is not up for a title race this season.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby s1ty m » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:19 pm

City have shit the bed on a galactic scale. The rest of it stinks a bit. Dippers have luck beyond comprehension. Despicable club.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Imagine the press condemnation if that was Stirling.............but its fine...its salah.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I'm afraid we're playing for the runners up spot,the powers that be have decreed this season as 'Their Season'.

we only have ourselves to blame for this situation. point fingers and look for excuses all you like but the ugly truth is that we have fucked up big style.

Very true, but I wasn't talking about us. My belief is that even if we win every game from now until the end of the season we'll still be also-rans as in their tough games there will be certain things go for them, especially after a tough on the shoulder or brush of the calf.

No excuses from us though, we know our lot.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Spurge » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Hearing KDB hasnt travelled and wont be on the squad as has a knock
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Spurge wrote:Hearing KDB hasnt travelled and wont be on the squad as has a knock

yep, he’s out. great.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Are we ever gonna play dippers with a full strength team?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Are we ever gonna play dippers with a full strength team?

Can't say i care , just beat them , that will be enough for now
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:34 pm

I can live with anyone winning it but not those bin dipping cunts (sigh)

We might as well start planning for next season, strengthen in the summer and make a proper not half arsed assault
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:45 pm

Outcast wrote:I can live with anyone winning it but not those bin dipping cunts (sigh)

We might as well start planning for next season, strengthen in the summer and make a proper not half arsed assault

Why ? it is a long, long way from being over.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:48 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I can say now, without a shadow of doubt, that the Dippers are winning it this season. I've seen enough of their games now torove to me that they will get every decision going. Combine that with a good team and work ethic then nobody is going to

get hear them.

This all day
yes they have had lucky deflections
Dodgy decisions But we had the chance to beat them , didn’t . They’ve not lost , they’re not conceding many and scoring for fun anyone else I’d tip my hat
BUT
I just Fukin hate em
Please lads turn up on the 3rd
carolina-blue

Postby PeterParker » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Spurge wrote:Hearing KDB hasnt travelled and wont be on the squad as has a knock

yep, he’s out. great.

Another injury. What the fuck are the fitness squad on these days? They look like they are stealing for a living.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Well, if they win it, they win it, and we'll have to eat shit. But there's half a season to go yet. Fight to the end.

If, and ok, it's a big if, there's 3 or 4 points in it with half a dozen games to go, they can be caught. It happens often enough and has happened to them. Forget the so called "easy run in" propaganda, there aren't going to be many teams with nothing to play for. Teams threatened by relegation have a habit of fighting like fuck - strange results happen
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:26 pm

The "their luck will run out" people need to wake up. People thought that about us last season and we smashed every record in sight.

We're the better team, but we've messed up this season on a number of fronts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum