Let’s not all Get above our station

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Let’s not all Get above our station

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Ps. Has the bus reception been arranged?

We're all snowflakes here.

Nah, that's just the whinging fuckers ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Bear60 wrote:So you snowflakes all go to the etihad and clap , you don't go for a fag in the toilets when the steward is giving you a horrible look because you will get offended because you don't smoke your mother told you it's bad for you , listen to me just fucking listen will you ,, these fuckers are the dregs of society they claim everything , nothing is their fault they sit round the table counting their teeth whilst watching Jeremy fucking Kyle , their fathers were probably at the European game where they got every British club banned from playing European football for 5 years They storm into games because they havnt got a ticket I won't say anymore on that but I guess you now where I am coming from . Why the fuck should d I or anyone on this site have one once of respect for them sorry snowflakes but that's how it is

Pure class Bear, it's really good to see you back.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

I usually I am against these types of attics, going around and acting like knobheads, BUT, I think Scouse should receive a proper welcome in two days time.

What they did last season in the UCL was a disgrace and we let it slided under the radar. We need our fans to offer a proper reception, both outside and in the ground, putting pressure on them from the first ball, south american style.
The ground was buzzing in the first half, before the bent refs fucked us in the second leg, so we need that. I know today football is different, but if there is a time when our fans need to put down the drinks and sandwiches and sound similar as our away fans do week in and week out.

The atmosphere in the ground will play a big part in the outcome of the game.
Last edited by PeterParker on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Bear60 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:31 pm

PeterParker wrote:I usually I am against these types of attics, going around and acting like knobheads, BUT, I think Scouse should receive a proper welcome in two days time.

What they did last season in the UCL was a disgrace and we let it slided under the radar. We need our fans to offer a proper reception, both outside and in the ground, putting pressure on them from the first ball, south american style.
The ground was buzzing in the first half, before the bent refs fucked us in the second leg, so we need that. I know today football is different, but if there is a time when our fans need to but down the drinks and sandwiches and sound similar as our away fans do week in and week out.

Sorry mate didn’t mean to offend anyone I am old School or an old fool as mase pointed out but what I posted was from my heart that’s how it was in the seventies every football ground you went to was hostile , last season the Scallys Scuzzys whatever you want to call them Broought seventies back not just a handful of them all of them . European Giants that they are
Last edited by Bear60 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Bear60 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:47 pm

European Giants. It’s s not their fault
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm

Bear60 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I usually I am against these types of attics, going around and acting like knobheads, BUT, I think Scouse should receive a proper welcome in two days time.

The ground was buzzing in the first half, before the bent refs fucked us in the second leg, so we need that. I know today football is different, but if there is a time when our fans need to but down the drinks and sandwiches and sound similar as our away fans do week in and week out.

Sorry mate didn’t mean to offend anyone I am old School or an old fool as mase pointed out but what I posted was from my heart that’s how it was in the seventies every football grind you went to was hostile , last season the Scallys Scuzzys whatever you want to call them Broought seventies back not just a handful of them all of them . European Giants that they are

Sorry, Bear, I wasn't referring to your post from above when I was talking about attics. I was about all the attacking the bus, or what happend in River vs Boca.
I agree with you, those murderer fuckers are the worst fans in the game. I genuine can't name a single one I know who isn't a proper cunt.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:59 pm

Bear60 wrote:So you snowflakes all go to the etihad and clap , you don't go for a fag in the toilets when the steward is giving you a horrible look because you will get offended because you don't smoke your mother told you it's bad for you , listen to me just fucking listen will you ,, these fuckers are the dregs of society they claim everything , nothing is their fault they sit round the table counting their teeth whilst watching Jeremy fucking Kyle , their fathers were probably at the European game where they got every British club banned from playing European football for 5 years They storm into games because they havnt got a ticket I won't say anymore on that but I guess you now where I am coming from . Why the fuck should d I or anyone on this site have one once of respect for them sorry snowflakes but that's how it is

quite possibly the best thing i have ever read on here
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum