Hope this doesnt spoil New Years Day

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Hope this doesnt spoil New Years Day

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:46 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Hope this doesnt spoil New Years Day

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Cheers CM.

Just win. Simply, just win
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Proper cock sure bastards aren't they!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Thanks but I'd had enough half way through.

'They are just another nothing club in the way of what we want' - there's a man/woman who knows how to ingratiate himself.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm

What a vile bunch of rag-top reading, murdering, thieving, work-shy twats! And that's me being polite about the fuckers.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:42 pm

bunch of cunts
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:57 pm

I fucking despise these murdering, workshy, scrounging, always the victim cunts more than any other clubs fans.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:58 pm

Bet the fucking vile horrible scouse bastards have been laughing at the snowflakes on here though !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:02 pm

City64 wrote:Bet the fucking vile horrible scouse bastards have been laughing at the snowflakes on here though !

i’ve heard that they’re too scared to come on here because of old school hard men like you
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:04 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:Bet the fucking vile horrible scouse bastards have been laughing at the snowflakes on here though !

i’ve heard that they’re too scared to come on here because of old school hard men like you

Nah they just laugh themselves stupid at a certain armchair bell end from Surrey ........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby mr_nool » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 pm

I thought most of the things they said was fair enough. It's a must win game for us, not for them, so the pressure is on our shoulders. CuteMancs had found a few nuggets though. I mean, who the fuck writes like this, the Scouse version of Mancio4ever?

Liverpool Football Club has a more formidable armoury now than for decades. A baseline of solidity and an attitude of solidarity, complemented with a never give-in fighting spirit unrivalled in this league. Jurgen has built a force with an attack that penetrates mercilessly…Football teams feel inferior facing the Reds, their basic instinct as professionals cannot be strategically coached to be focused in the preceding days of going in to battle with Jurgen Klopp’s team. They sense trepidation and the inevitable prospect of annihilation daunting, together with the consumption of terror being dealt over a gruelling 90 minutes. Suffering is unavoidable for the opposition…We are Liverpool.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:13 pm

mr_nool wrote:I thought most of the things they said was fair enough. It's a must win game for us, not for them, so the pressure is on our shoulders. CuteMancs had found a few nuggets though. I mean, who the fuck writes like this, the Scouse version of Mancio4ever?

Liverpool Football Club has a more formidable armoury now than for decades. A baseline of solidity and an attitude of solidarity, complemented with a never give-in fighting spirit unrivalled in this league. Jurgen has built a force with an attack that penetrates mercilessly…Football teams feel inferior facing the Reds, their basic instinct as professionals cannot be strategically coached to be focused in the preceding days of going in to battle with Jurgen Klopp’s team. They sense trepidation and the inevitable prospect of annihilation daunting, together with the consumption of terror being dealt over a gruelling 90 minutes. Suffering is unavoidable for the opposition…We are Liverpool.

pmsl. what a load of shite!

thank god we have this sort of quality on here....

So you snowflakes all go to the etihad and clap , you don't go for a fag in the toilets when the steward is giving you a horrible look because you will get offended because you don't smoke your mother told you it's bad for you , listen to me just fucking listen will you ,, these fuckers are the dregs of society they claim everything , nothing is their fault they sit round the table counting their teeth whilst watching Jeremy fucking Kyle , their fathers were probably at the European game where they got every British club banned from playing European football for 5 years They storm into games because they havnt got a ticket I won't say anymore on that but I guess you now where I am coming from . Why the fuck should d I or anyone on this site have one once of respect for them sorry snowflakes but that's how it is
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Outcast » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:27 pm

mr_nool wrote:I thought most of the things they said was fair enough. It's a must win game for us, not for them, so the pressure is on our shoulders. CuteMancs had found a few nuggets though. I mean, who the fuck writes like this, the Scouse version of Mancio4ever?

Where is the silverware to show for this formidable force, how man finals did flop lose again? Gees its a long way to go, there is every chance they could have a mini collapse like us. Granted, everyone thought Leicester will fall off, but there is a big difference here, Leicester focused solely on the league and managed to keep their key players fit by resting in league cups and no chimps league distractions. The Scouse are fighting on all fronts and there is a chance they could sustain injuries to their main players the longer they progress in all comps. In contrast, we've done well considering the injuries we had to cope with.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:45 pm

I hope a Russian City supporting nuclear commander fan presses the button...that big cunt they were talking about ...the father of all bombs.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:46 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope a Russian City supporting nuclear commander fan presses the button...that big cunt they were talking about ...city64

corrected for you carl
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope a Russian City supporting nuclear commander fan presses the button...that big cunt they were talking about ...city64

corrected for you carl

I think we should all have a mugshot of each poster ''thread''. Im obviously the best looking cunt on this site but I bet there are some right ugly fuckers that post on here.

Its only fair.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Sort of sums up the deluded thick as fuck thieving work shy average scouse cunt up in one post to be fare , still more sensible and more articulate than anything Nigels Tackle has ever posted on here in the last decade though .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

corrected for you carl

I think we should all have a mugshot of each poster ''thread''. Im obviously the best looking cunt on this site but I bet there are some right ugly fuckers that post on here.

Its only fair.

I always say that 'I'm old enough, and ugly enough, ......' but I reckon you beat me on both counts ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:01 am

Apologies but can't bring myself to read it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby s1ty m » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 pm

sheblue wrote:Apologies but can't bring myself to read it.

Me neither. There is something wrong with them as a club and a species. I find them repellent.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Return to The Maine Football forum