***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:34 am

listen to me just fucking listen will you

we’re going to smash these cunts today!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:56 am

Pray for city.
Image
london blue 2
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9165
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:14 am

WHEN THEM FOOLS START SINGING ynwa WE NEED TO SHOUT IT DOWN, every time they touch the ball give it to them as its ur last breath, make them shit there selfs every time they touch the ball,anything to give us the chance to fuck them over, we need to make as much noise as possible to get on these fuckers back, SING LOUD SING PROUD AND LETS FUCK THESE CUNTS OVER. no pissing about with the ball, no sidewards passes unless we need to do it, go down the wings and don't fucking stop and start [ sterling ] get crosses in early get our players into the pen area get players out of area and just fucking shoot on sight, we don't need the perfect goal, WE NEED FUCKING GOALS

WE NEED TO PUT A SHIFT IN ALL THE GAME, DONT FUCKING COME BACK 10 MINS AFTER H/T GET IN GROUND EARLY AND SING LOUD AND PROUD

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY AND LETS FUCKING THEM KNOW ABOUT IT

COME ON CITY
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:listen to me just fucking listen will you

we’re going to smash these cunts today!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!


Haha I like it
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2552
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 am

Bear60 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:listen to me just fucking listen will you

we’re going to smash these cunts today!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!


Haha I like it


:D
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

stevefromdonny wrote:WHEN THEM FOOLS START SINGING ynwa WE NEED TO SHOUT IT DOWN, every time they touch the ball give it to them as its ur last breath, make them shit there selfs every time they touch the ball,anything to give us the chance to fuck them over, we need to make as much noise as possible to get on these fuckers back, SING LOUD SING PROUD AND LETS FUCK THESE CUNTS OVER. no pissing about with the ball, no sidewards passes unless we need to do it, go down the wings and don't fucking stop and start [ sterling ] get crosses in early get our players into the pen area get players out of area and just fucking shoot on sight, we don't need the perfect goal, WE NEED FUCKING GOALS

WE NEED TO PUT A SHIFT IN ALL THE GAME, DONT FUCKING COME BACK 10 MINS AFTER H/T GET IN GROUND EARLY AND SING LOUD AND PROUD

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY AND LETS FUCKING THEM KNOW ABOUT IT

COME ON CITY



100% THIS
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2552
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 am

stevefromdonny wrote:WHEN THEM FOOLS START SINGING ynwa WE NEED TO SHOUT IT DOWN, every time they touch the ball give it to them as its ur last breath, make them shit there selfs every time they touch the ball,anything to give us the chance to fuck them over, we need to make as much noise as possible to get on these fuckers back, SING LOUD SING PROUD AND LETS FUCK THESE CUNTS OVER. no pissing about with the ball, no sidewards passes unless we need to do it, go down the wings and don't fucking stop and start [ sterling ] get crosses in early get our players into the pen area get players out of area and just fucking shoot on sight, we don't need the perfect goal, WE NEED FUCKING GOALS

WE NEED TO PUT A SHIFT IN ALL THE GAME, DONT FUCKING COME BACK 10 MINS AFTER H/T GET IN GROUND EARLY AND SING LOUD AND PROUD

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY AND LETS FUCKING THEM KNOW ABOUT IT

COME ON CITY


Fantastic post!
Exactly this, showing today as proper fans will be huge in the outcome of the game.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11499
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby salford city » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:59 am

Let's stop believing the media hype. It's anybody but us for them. Liverpool are fuck all compared to our first choice 11. We've had our issues all season, but if we show up tonight, we win - it's that simple. Out early doors in monton carlo this afternoon, make yourselves heard tonight let's not have the library atmosphere. Will check back in later if I'm sober - so not. Come the fuck on City!
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Richard Dunne's Own Goals
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Nick » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 pm

I've been saying over Xmas I can't see us winning tonight purely because it's a week night game and the atmosphere is wank on the week because amazing fans like myself can't go, and if you look back we struggle for results in week night games (proving a correlation between singing and performance ;) ) still been saying we can win the title regardless though.

Come on city, go mental on behalf of Mr. Can't be getting outsung by these scum bags in our own backyard on our biggest game !
Nick
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:28 pm

Nick wrote:I've been saying over Xmas I can't see us winning tonight purely because it's a week night game and the atmosphere is wank on the week because amazing fans like myself can't go, and if you look back we struggle for results in week night games (proving a correlation between singing and performance ;) ) still been saying we can win the title regardless though.

Come on city, go mental on behalf of Mr. Can't be getting outsung by these scum bags in our own backyard on our biggest game !


fear that there will be a lot of half and half scarf wearers in attendance tonight...
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Tony P » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 pm

Raz hattrick
Salah sent off for two yellows for simulation.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Im not one for violence (These days ) but Im rather partial to the idea of smashing their bus into pieces.

Can everyone please boo that FUCKIGN CUNT milner , every time he touches the ball.

Thanks
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23175
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby budfox » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:29 pm

I think we've been below par for quite some time, but class is permanent and I think that these cunts are going to get a lesson tonight.
When I go to my grave, I shall go with content. I shall go in the knowledge that every rag fan's nightmare ends with a single word: "Aguerrrrroooooo...."
User avatar
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Location: Somerset
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Brown

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im not one for violence (These days ) but Im rather partial to the idea of smashing their bus into pieces.

Can everyone please boo that FUCKIGN CUNT milner , every time he touches the ball.

Thanks


Thankfully mincing Milner is massive doubt for tonight's game according to klipperty in his presser yesterday.

The cunt always raises his game against us so glad he is out, but I do feel sorry for the crowd who were looking forward to giving him shit
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7644
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:20 pm

dont even want to watch this one tbh. my nerves will be shattered by halftime.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5883
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:43 pm

It’s time to stand up and be counted blow them and the Bindipper loving media away tonight please
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2552
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby sheblue » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Can only see a tight tense game.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7206
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Staying at my mams in Stretford tonight , normal arrangements for a big mid week game I get in when I get in win or lose ! Just making our way to the city center with the lads not my mam :-) .......
gonna be fireworks tonight strap yourselves in , even the armchair lot !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7220
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:08 pm

I hope they die
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21960
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***champs v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Don't forget how good we are
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21960
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AFKAE, Bing [Bot], Blue Philistine, fangsanalsatan, Google [Bot], Norfolk Blue, RodneyRodney, Yukscore and 31 guests