This weekend games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This weekend games

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:16 pm

PeterParker wrote:They play Palace, Leicester, B-mouth - home, West Ham - away in the next 4 games. With the league being as poor as it is, they will probably get 12 points so we need to step up and hope the Count will get something from that game.

Palace are their bogey team so hopefully they can pull something out. Leicester are fuckin shit - I don't know how we lost to them!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby blues2win » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Burnley won 2-1 without a single shot on target. 2 OGs.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:23 pm

blues2win wrote:Burnley won 2-1 without a single shot on target. 2 OGs.

Were they playing us? Sounds like something that would happen to us!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:28 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:They play Palace, Leicester, B-mouth - home, West Ham - away in the next 4 games. With the league being as poor as it is, they will probably get 12 points so we need to step up and hope the Count will get something from that game.

Palace are their bogey team so hopefully they can pull something out. Leicester are fuckin shit - I don't know how we lost to them!

Looked quickly on their fixtures, excepts Filth, Spuds & Chelsea, don't see where they will drop points. And versus the rags is their only away big game. They have really a very few difficult games until the end of the season, and with teams giving them favours, it will be really hard for us. Hope we keep the morale up there.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Liverpool are a bunch of time wasters, but they don't have to lay it on thick when the Ref does it for them as well. The Ref must have wound about five minutes , just wanting to chat with the players in the second half. A bit of a joke really.

They will come unstuck.
It was a very, very weak penalty and yes , we have all seen them given. However we have all seen them NOT given.
Ref made some unusual calls and most certainly, Scousepool did not dominate this game.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Outcast » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Looked quickly on their fixtures, excepts Filth, Spuds & Chelsea, don't see where they will drop points. And versus the rags is their only away big game. They have really a very few difficult games until the end of the season, and with teams giving them favours, it will be really hard for us. Hope we keep the morale up there.

Chavs and spuds tend to do well against them at Klanfield. They dropped 4 points in both fixtures last season. Too early to predict where this is going, wait for fixture pile up, injuries and bad luck. It really can go either way, we just need to put a good a run and stop bloody conceding goals
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Roy Hodgson: "Tom Cleverley scores a wonder goal. They happen in football matches and there’s not much you can do about them."

You don't say ,Woy, you don't say !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Brighton didnt have a shot on target, they were never gona get anything from that game. They lool extremely strong at the back, the opposite to us im not sure where they come unstuck. We have no room for error
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby blues2win » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Roll on Monday. 3 points needed. Step by step lads. Going to the match. Come on City!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Heard a report of the Brighton game on TalkSport and even their pundit said that Brighton must surely be pissed off as the ref couldn't wait to give the Dippers everything.

I knew we'd be up against the powers this season but it seems it's going to be an all out assault by them to ensure the Dippers win it.

We're up against it, again!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Chavs and spuds tend to do well against them at Klanfield. They dropped 4 points in both fixtures last season. Too early to predict where this is going, wait for fixture pile up, injuries and bad luck. It really can go either way, we just need to put a good a run and stop bloody conceding goals

The thing is, mate, I think we did our job. We took 4 points from then, could had been 6 and we showed everyone they are regular, not even that fantastic. Then it came Wolves, this week, and showed again everyone how poor Scouse are, but looks like about it. Brighton didn't deserve a point today, not saying Scouse deserve to win, but a fair result would had been defeat for both of us.

I reckon we will do our job, but we need favours from other teams, not just Filth, Spuds and Chavs. And I hate this part, that we need other teams to show up. I reckon they will not win in the swamp, but before that game, there are 12 points that we need to win from 4 games.

For me, today was a day when Scouse were vulnerable and Brighton failed to show up, to even look dangerous. I keep saying that we are living a mirage sold by the media, of how good the teams in this league are, but in fact, the gap between those top 6 and the rest is becoming quite big and if they don't lose serious points with those 3 from above, it will be very difficult.

Let's wait and hope that injuries kick in soon.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:19 pm

With Spurs being so close to us I don't know whether I want to rags to win :\
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Mase wrote:With Spurs being so close to us I don't know whether I want to rags to win :\

I want to Spurs to win it, no questions asked. Time for the Solskjaer hype to end and get back to their mediocrity and keep Spurs in the game, even if they have some fantastic players, I am not that worried about them, so like Chelsea in 2014, let them be in the race there and play a part in (hopefully) our title win.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Mase wrote:With Spurs being so close to us I don't know whether I want to rags to win :\

Give your face a slap .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Never ever
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Real Rashford Messi love in on SKY of course
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 pm

You'll probably find that Spurs won't have a say, let's see how the ref does.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 pm

It's started but, as always, RagBoy calls it a little clumsy.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Tyler just makes me vomit with his rag worship
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:45 pm

john@staustell wrote:Tyler just makes me vomit with his rag worship

He's a fucking disgusting twat, isn't he. Makes it worse with RatBoy next to him, it's like there's no other team on the pitch.

Spurs better be wary of that long all that the Rags are playing.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum