Lawro & DC Predictions v Terriers (A)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro & DC Predictions v Terriers (A)

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:08 am

Lawro is his usual self this week, whilst Merson goes mental!

This week Lawro is up against New York Knicks basketball star Mario Hezonja.
Hezonja, 23, is a Newcastle fan and is backing them to beat fellow strugglers Cardiff on Saturday.
While playing for Barcelona at the start of his basketball career, Hezonja was asked if he had been to see Lionel Messi in action at the Nou Camp.
"Let Messi come to see me", was his response.
So, which NBA stars does Hezonja think are the best football players?
He told BBC Sport: "From what I've seen, Joel Embiid [of the Philadelphia 76ers] and Tony Parker [of the Charlotte Hornets]. I have to say myself too!"

Lawro says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46897661

Huddersfield will not replace David Wagner until next week but, even if their new manager was already in place, I don't think it would make any difference to the outcome of this game.

Manchester City are on a roll at the moment and they beat Wolves on Monday without really having to play. It was more like a training exercise.

City had to come from behind to win here last season, through a late Raheem Sterling goal, but I think things will be more comfortable for Pep Guardiola's side on Sunday.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Mario's prediction: 0-2

Merson says

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... redictions

Will there be enough light bulbs in the scoreboard? Deary me. This could be any score you want.

Huddersfield have written this game off by sacking David Wagner in the week and announcing the new boss after this game. They've got no manager, are in horrendous form and staring at relegation. The players will be all over the place emotionally too.

If City put their foot down then this could be a major boost for their goal difference. City made Wolves look ordinary - what are they going to do to Huddersfield?

I'll go 5-0 and I'm being kind.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-5
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro & DC Predictions v Terriers (A)

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Starting to like DC!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum