Carabao chat pt2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carabao chat pt2

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Absolutely nothing to see here...Enjoy :)

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: KEVIN FRIEND
Assistant Referees: Matthew Wilkes and Simon Beck
Fourth Official: Paul Tierney
VAR: Craig Pawson
AVAR: Scott Ledger

And the rest…

Not much more than 48 hours to go till we take on (arguably) the best team (or if you want to argue one of the best teams) in the world and the fans are talking about nothing else

I was only thinking yesterday, what team will NC put out? Resign to well we will give the others a chance or put out his very strongest side, whatever that is? Let's be honest whatever, they are on a hiding to nothing but honour is at stake and that's all. Coupled with the fans will want the team to put on a good show, what does NC do for the best, the Bradford game will be aimed at being more important in the grand scheme of things?

2nd team for me please. Dead game

I'm more excited for Bradford than City. Its unfortunately a nothing game, basically a friendly.

We may as well go down in a blaze of glory. 20-0 on aggregate should keep us in the record books for a long time

we don't want any injuries, do we? …If we go out of the cup on Weds, we can concentrate on the league. Fingers crossed.

Me dad told me that Sheffield Wednesday played Man City in the last game of the 1970 season…The Owls needed to avoid defeat I think to avoid relegation. The game, apparently was like the West Germany v Austria game in 1982...And then one of the Wednesday players hacked down a City player, their dander was raised, as was there game and they despatched Wednesday to the ignominy of the 2nd Division…So on Wednesday, when De Bruyne takes Fraser out just above the knee, let our dander get raised, we can spank them 9-0 and take them on penalties…When that happens I'll race back to Stretton Club and raise a glass to me dad and say "That was for 1970, 'av it"

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Carabao chat pt2

Postby sheblue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Play 11 kids, including Mendy :lol: :lol:
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Cheers CM,

I do like it when we play a team that doesn't take themselves too seriously, reminds me of us back in the day

Deffo my favourite.....

We may as well go down in a blaze of glory. 20-0 on aggregate should keep us in the record books for a long time
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 pm

Not much they CAN say really
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 pm

That last comment is brilliant, good to see that self-deprication is still alive and well.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:30 am

I think Burton have shown more respect to City than anyone we have dealt with in the past 10 years. No agenda no moaning fair play on what was a brutal night with a second game to come, Pity the hacks the refs and the bent fucks do not take note. Unlike the diving cheating scouse cunts we are play the game as it should be.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Good comments. I like their opinions in this article as well: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46959406
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Bluedj » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:43 pm

I was on a course at the Pirelli Stadium, a few years back. Jimmy Floyd Hassleback was there manager. There was a cup game against Boro......Great game, can't remember the score, as i got pissed in the VIP lounge.

Cracking set of fans, cracking club, well run and have no debt......and a very respectful to City manager.......a credit all round.....fuck all like the Dippers
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Return to The Maine Football forum