***newcastle v city official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***newcastle v city official match thread***

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 am

Not over yet boys

Twice we've won the league from much worse, later positions
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:31 am

Bar one or two I'm not attached to this team at all. The players are pricks. The manager is a prick. Otter is handsome. Sell any of them I'm not arsed. Used to like Sterling but the little cunt has got his extension and has gone back to being Sterling from Pellers first season. Dave's alright. Ed is an ugly twat. KDB thinks he's one of the best players in the world, and some of our fans buy in to that which is more embarrassing. Walker touches kids. Aguero is a fat little fuck. Kidd's alright, whatever he does. Bernard's alright. Kompany has a huge head. Stones is fuckin shite. Fern is carrying the fuckers. Hope Mehrez gets a private plane soon.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:28 am

zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Swallow it and move on. Nights like this are rare but this is City is it not.

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. We haven't played well in too many games this season, not just in the 4 we have lost.
It's not title winning form. We are not playing good enough to win the league.

we have had Chelsea, Leicester , Palace and Geordie (not so) rare nights !

Ok ignore the past season and a half.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 am

john@staustell wrote:Not over yet boys

Of course it's not over. Sadly though if we take off the blue tinted specs the reality is that we're not playing well enough to win it.
Maybe that will change, maybe it won't.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 am

sheblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Not over yet boys

Of course it's not over. Sadly though if we take off the blue tinted specs the reality is that we're not playing well enough to win it.
Maybe that will change, maybe it won't.

Remember the dippers haven’t exactly been on fire either, just grinding out results. Yesterday was not a good day at the office as it were, but we were robbed of a good goal to make it 2-0. Could’ve been a different outcome if that had gone in.

The dippers will likely have a wobble and it’s up to us to press home the advantage. If we can’t they they win the thing anyway. Let’s see if the players have the hunger. Personally, I’m not entirely convinced we have.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 am

Mase wrote:Bar one or two I'm not attached to this team at all. The players are pricks. The manager is a prick. Otter is handsome. Sell any of them I'm not arsed. Used to like Sterling but the little cunt has got his extension and has gone back to being Sterling from Pellers first season. Dave's alright. Ed is an ugly twat. KDB thinks he's one of the best players in the world, and some of our fans buy in to that which is more embarrassing. Walker touches kids. Aguero is a fat little fuck. Kidd's alright, whatever he does. Bernard's alright. Kompany has a huge head. Stones is fuckin shite. Fern is carrying the fuckers. Hope Mehrez gets a private plane soon.

Blame Brexit Mase. Fern was in a one man horror show last night. Two left boots him and Silva. Not sure on the last comment pal your better than that.....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:I love these players tads yada.

Of course, what’s not to like about some spineless cunts primadonnas?

What annoys the hell out of me is that scouse can break the record. Their record, the whole work they put in for a year and they don’t seem that arsed about it.
Let the millions roll in, fuck the desire and the fans.

Remember vs Filth when we could had been champs.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:56 am

PeterParker wrote:

What annoys the hell out of me is that scouse can break the record. Their record, the whole work they put in for a year and they don’t seem that arsed about it.

We allowed Fergie his swansong. Lets see how it plays out 42 points to get is it...............
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

We allowed Fergie his swansong. Lets see how it plays out 42 points to get is it...............

Indeed, not over yet. The Hobbit´s team got lucky last night. now for some Scouse arrogance to kick in. Go on Jamie, sock it to 'em.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:44 pm

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Indeed, not over yet. The Hobbit´s team got lucky last night. now for some Scouse arrogance to kick in. Go on Jamie, sock it to 'em.

Hobbit spot on Z. Last night my night got worse my 18yr old Daughter decided to introduce us to Charlie, nice lad TBF I am aware of his parents who live locally. And all was great until he said nice to meet you my dads outside we are off to the game. Game I said yes we are playing Burnley we have season Tickets. THE DIRTY RAG TWAT, SO IF MY POSTS ARE ALL CALM OVER THE FUCK UP LAST NIGHT, IT IS THE LEAST OF MY PROBS TODAY IS OPERATION FUCK THIS RAG TWAT OUT OF MY LIFE WITHOUT MY PRINCESS REALISING IT, MASE GOOD LUCK IN 18 YEARS........................ AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH RED TWAT !!!!!!! FUCK OFF
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:43 pm

Double mess from last night if the scousers game is off tonight and we beat the Arse we would have been top, Just saying with the scousers at WHUFC on Monday.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby harveytravis » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:11 pm

nottsblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The shittiest referee decision all season. Possibly of the last decade there

How the fuck did that end up as a booking for KDB?

Must be a booking for effectively taking a free kick early. A surprise to me in the 38 years I’ve been watching football as I’ve never once seen that happen

Mate I'm 73 and have never seen that happen before!

So from now on a free kick has to wait for the ref's whistle?

How is that an advantage to the injured side?

Let's see how many times Victimpool wait for the ref's whistle on free kicks tonight!!?
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:20 pm

harveytravis wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The shittiest referee decision all season. Possibly of the last decade there

How the fuck did that end up as a booking for KDB?

Must be a booking for effectively taking a free kick early. A surprise to me in the 38 years I’ve been watching football as I’ve never once seen that happen

Mate I'm 73 and have never seen that happen before!

So from now on a free kick has to wait for the ref's whistle?

How is that an advantage to the injured side?

Let's see how many times Victimpool wait for the ref's whistle on free kicks tonight!!?

Great point, but we have City Rules and the rest rules ! I remember David Luiz taking a 45 degree turn to ensure he was taking out Sergio whilst last man ! the ref Anthony Rag Taylor running away with his hands on his head shouting lalalalalalala. The game ended up with City taking matters into there own hands losing the plot with Ferna red carded for filling in Fabregas. Last night we should have gone mental as any top side would and he would have shit himself the ref. Its called managing a game, we do not have that tool and we are pussies.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:33 pm

I have had time to calm down - what I saw yesterday was 11 players who wreaked of arrogance and they got what they fuckign deserved and PeP looked like a dejected spoilt cunt for near on 90 mins.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bluemoon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Nearly 24hrs later and the pain won't subside! This is without a doubt the most talented manager and squad of players we've ever had at this club (and may ever have?!?), and with all the talk pre-season of us making the defence of our title the priority, it's sickening to see the shambolic performances throughout the team yesterday and totally unacceptable on every level. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this squad is mentally weak and we've seen this on a number of occasions since the chumps league battering we got last year and as much as I love Pep and appreciate what he brings to our club, this appears to be the one thing he can't fix.

Can anybody really see this Liverpool team (including all the luck and decisions going there way) dropping at least 7pts and us winning every game between now and the end of season?
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I have had time to calm down - what I saw yesterday was 11 players who wreaked of arrogance and they got what they fuckign deserved and PeP looked like a dejected spoilt cunt for near on 90 mins.

I don't get why Pep was acting like a spoilt little twat? He was at it from the start, proper slapped arse.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I have had time to calm down - what I saw yesterday was 11 players who wreaked of arrogance and they got what they fuckign deserved and PeP looked like a dejected spoilt cunt for near on 90 mins.

I don't get why Pep was acting like a spoilt little twat? He was at it from the start, proper slapped arse.

A long shot but it came out yesterday Frenkie de Jong apparently said he had wanted to come to City and play under Pep, but that we didn’t stump up the money and so went to Barca. Maybe Pep is pissed at the DoF for not seeing the transfer through. That’s a number of transfers now we haven’t completed on.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

A long shot but it came out yesterday Frenkie de Jong apparently said he had wanted to come to City and play under Pep, but that we didn’t stump up the money and so went to Barca. Maybe Pep is pissed at the DoF for not seeing the transfer through. That’s a number of transfers now we haven’t completed on.

It also came out that we were not willing to break our wage structure so he cannot have wanted to play under Pep that much. Pep knows the score with the wages so if he thinks he can throw a strop because he has to work within certain criteria then he can do one - I don't believe he is doing but as someone said earlier, we don't have the stomach for a fight eddy excepted and he needs to deal with that
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:50 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

That's a decent assumption, especially when you consider how Fern is looking burned out. However, we have FFP to consider, you know, that thing created by the cartel to aid the cartel. Surely Pep would know this?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:53 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

That's a decent assumption, especially when you consider how Fern is looking burned out. However, we have FFP to consider, you know, that thing created by the cartel to aid the cartel. Surely Pep would know this?

With the money we're bringing in from shit academy players, we're doing well bringing in money in other areas as well, I don't see why we have to worry about FFP as much anymore.

We spent £60million on Mehrez FFS.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum