MotM v Everton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's yours?

Ederson
3
7%
Walker
0
No votes
Stones
0
No votes
Otamendi
3
7%
Laporte
17
41%
Fernandinho
8
20%
Gundogan
3
7%
D Silva
0
No votes
B Silva
7
17%
Sane
0
No votes
Aguero
0
No votes
Sterling
0
No votes
Jesus
0
No votes
De Bruyne
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 41

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Dipstick » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Didn't see it so went off the stats. As well as scoring Aymeric had most touches and most tackles.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
User avatar
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Colin Bell Stand

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Tell you what, people who voted for Otter name yourselves. I need to add you to my top 3 posters.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20988
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:31 pm

how do i vote for not walker? the opposite of walker?
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5766
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Mase wrote:Tell you what, people who voted for Otter name yourselves. I need to add you to my top 3 posters.

Are you sure you havent got 3 usernames. :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16467
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:how do i vote for not walker? the opposite of walker?


Click on Otamendi
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20988
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Laporte scored and looked a better fullback than the proper on other side.

Had fern gotten away without a booking I’d have given him player of the season. For once the slant was bang on, he surely had a bet on that yellow because he wouldn’t stop until he got it.


You know he only commited 3 fouls in the 90?

The first one was innocuous.

The second one could easily have been yellow and he was booked on his third.

I think the squealing scousers made it appear that he was getting away with more than he was.

Davies and Calvert Lewin were putting themselves about in a similar manner to Fern and neither was booked.

Poor Zouma got a yellow for I believe his first foul.


They played advantage and therefore no foul in some too. If you watched that game and saw him have the crowd calling for his head twice and still go back in again and still think he wasn’t lucky to have lasted so long im not sure what else to say.
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12747
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Laporte scored and looked a better fullback than the proper on other side.

Had fern gotten away without a booking I’d have given him player of the season. For once the slant was bang on, he surely had a bet on that yellow because he wouldn’t stop until he got it.


You know he only commited 3 fouls in the 90?

The first one was innocuous.

The second one could easily have been yellow and he was booked on his third.

I think the squealing scousers made it appear that he was getting away with more than he was.

Davies and Calvert Lewin were putting themselves about in a similar manner to Fern and neither was booked.

Poor Zouma got a yellow for I believe his first foul.


They played advantage and therefore no foul in some too. If you watched that game and saw him have the crowd calling for his head twice and still go back in again and still think he wasn’t lucky to have lasted so long im not sure what else to say.


I'm not suggesting he wasn't lucky to get away with it, I said he could easily have been booked on the second foul but Pawson was lenient both ways and the squeals from the home fans made it appear that he was getting away with murder.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: MotM v Everton

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Laporte scored and looked a better fullback than the proper on other side.

Had fern gotten away without a booking I’d have given him player of the season. For once the slant was bang on, he surely had a bet on that yellow because he wouldn’t stop until he got it.


You know he only commited 3 fouls in the 90?

The first one was innocuous.

The second one could easily have been yellow and he was booked on his third.

I think the squealing scousers made it appear that he was getting away with more than he was.

Davies and Calvert Lewin were putting themselves about in a similar manner to Fern and neither was booked.

Poor Zouma got a yellow for I believe his first foul.


They played advantage and therefore no foul in some too. If you watched that game and saw him have the crowd calling for his head twice and still go back in again and still think he wasn’t lucky to have lasted so long im not sure what else to say.
Tracking back is overrated.
Image
Pretty Boy Lee
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12747
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:22 am
Location: Brisbane baby!
Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluedj, dazby, FA cup winners 2006, Mase, s1ty m and 16 guests