So who plays prop forward on Saturday then?...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: So who plays prop forward on Saturday then?...

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:Thought it was 9 goals and 10 assists actually but maybe you're right.
You normally are !!!

Getting goals and assists against Burton (over two legs), Rotherham, Burnley.....

Yeah fantastic mate. What a record signing he's been FIBD.

i get that hating mahrez is part of your schtick, but it's ok to let it go once in a while. he is far from the worst player we've ever signed.

How many usernames do you have FIBD?

:P
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Is this mahrez hatred supposed to be ironic now? I think I’m missing the joke.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby BoddiesBest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:03 pm

Hands up all who think Mase is a prick
BoddiesBest
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: There's only 1

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 pm

BoddiesBest wrote:Hands up all who think Mase is a prick

Possibly only you, the cunt that bothered to open a second account, whoever you are just fuck off back to bluemoon and be done with you twat.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:53 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Is this mahrez hatred supposed to be ironic now? I think I’m missing the joke.

In all honesty I don't think anyone hates Mahrez. But that fact is he's been shit. And people are getting called out for having the opinion that, as our record signing, he's not lived up to expectations.

He may well come good. And if he does then brilliant. I'll be the first to tell him how much I love him (see Gundo).

But he's shown absolutely nothing in way of adapting to Pep's style. He's STILL choosing to shoot when people are in better positions for the pass. He's STILL just cutting in on his left foot obviously.

Like I say, no one hates him because he's a City player, but fuck me he needs to work on his stuff in training if he wants to continue with the team.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:53 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Is this mahrez hatred supposed to be ironic now? I think I’m missing the joke.

No one hates anyone, PBL , that's obvious to anyone with a sense of humor ( You get a pass ,seeing as you are Australian )

Mahrez has been underwhelming and he is without doubt a greedy cunt that goes all out for his own glory - if he was anything special he would of played a lot more this year than the few minutes PeP has given him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No one hates anyone, PBL , that's obvious to anyone with a sense of humor ( You get a pass ,seeing as you are Australian )

Mahrez has been underwhelming and he is without doubt a greedy cunt that goes all out for his own glory - if he was anything special he would of played a lot more this year than the few minutes PeP has given him.

Shades of Nolito's first season. Same haircut as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:15 am

Mase wrote:But he's shown absolutely nothing in way of adapting to Pep's style. He's STILL choosing to shoot when people are in better positions for the pass. He's STILL just cutting in on his left foot obviously.

This is what I feel, too. I don't know whether he ever will adapt, though - I think he might be too stuck in his ways to play in our team. I know it's still (relatively) early days, but he's a predictable player expected to play a predetermined role in the side, which, in my opinion, makes him a weak link. Whether this can be trained out of him is yet to be seen, but he doesn't warrant a place in the starting 11, and will have little impact as a sub when there are opposition players on the pitch (or bench) who still have the energy to counter him.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am

I think Pep was hoping Maureen would offer a massive pay check akin to Sanchez, but it backfired and we got stuck with him. He's a one season wonder and i think the squad have tolerated the brain fart that Pep made firstly in buying him and secondly with that stupid penalty at Scouse2.

Crickey Pep even got Sergio to pass to other players in better positions to score rather than selfishly trying for a goal.

It must also have been a shock for Mahrez to see the work ethic of some of the older players.

He's an ok player but never 60 mill worth and as others have said, our academy players could easily bring more to the table than what he offers.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:When Middlesboro played the last round there the pitch looked poor after loads of rain but I thought the ball rolled pretty well and there seemed minimal if any problem with the pitch and it didn't seem to cut up too badly. Dry weather , as we have had , might make it more bobbly and difficult but I think far too much is being made of it as a problem.

No doubt the media will hype it up tho as well as the facts they can quote about how much we cost in comparison to Newport

Ask any professional player and they will tell you that a shit pitch affects every aspect of playing good football

"

City's man-of-the-match Foden claimed the Rodney Parade pitch was the worst he has ever played on, as he reflected on his impressive display.

"It was the worst conditions I have played in," said the City youngster. "We had to show professionalism and keep the ball moving and they tired in the end''
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Ask me about Bravo and we’ll see who doesn’t hate anyone.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum