***Newport v City FA Cup| Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Newport v City FA Cup| Official Match Thread***

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Nick wrote:John hartson..

Like him

But calls ederson Emerson all game, mixes up laporte with foden for their goal and Jesus for Danilo on a free kick lol !

Also thinks 'Pele' rhymes with 'welly'...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:44 pm

I thought Dickov was on the clubs books, ambassador or some such?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:45 pm

CTID Hants wrote:I thought Dickov was on the clubs books, ambassador or some such?

He definitely was in the summer. He was coaching with us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:45 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Nick wrote:John hartson..

Like him

But calls ederson Emerson all game, mixes up laporte with foden for their goal and Jesus for Danilo on a free kick lol !

Also thinks 'Pele' rhymes with 'welly'...

He is a BT pundit. Intelligence and coherence aren’t high on the list of attributes required. See Owen, Jenas, Scholes, Hargreaves to name just a few
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby s1ty m » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:50 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Mahrez finally gets one on target.
Took it well.

Left footed player scores a good goal from left side of pitch, maybe we are too harsh on him, maybe he needs to play in the left, playing on the right clearly doesn't work for him

That's a very good point.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:05 pm

john@staustell wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Phil and Riyhad interviewed afterwards.
In fairness to Mahrez it thought he came across well. Said all the right things.

I think we are being a bit harsh on Mahrez if I'm honest

Perhaps, but the penny needs to drop with him very soon.
Sometimes looks to be playing for himself rather than the team. Needs to do the simple things and a lot quicker.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:07 pm

john@staustell wrote:
In fairness to Mahrez it thought he came across well. Said all the right things.

A bit? Some of the stuff s fucking ludicrous.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

As long as he's not getting booed by his own fans like Edgehill got he'll be okay bless him poor Mahrez.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

As long as he's not getting booed by his own fans like Edgehill got he'll be okay bless him poor Mahrez.

Still in 4 cup competitions, could be a fucking hero when he clicks.

And. Ricky Edghill, our fans can be pathetic!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Hopefully he will be a hero mate. But again today, he was shooting when he should pass and constantly cutting in on his left. It's OK against Rotherham, Burton, Newport but did we break our transfer record for a squad player?
It's not his fault he cost as much as he did, or that we chased him for two windows. But he just doesn't seem to be learning. Today, against Newport he was very very average again.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Mase wrote:Hopefully he will be a hero mate. But again today, he was shooting when he should pass and constantly cutting in on his left. It's OK against Rotherham, Burton, Newport but did we break our transfer record for a squad player?
It's not his fault he cost as much as he did, or that we chased him for two windows. But he just doesn't seem to be learning. Today, against Newport he was very very average again.

I just find it tiresome that when we are on a run of 14 wins and 1 loss that Blues seem to still have this ingrained hatered of one player. I fucking hated the cunts back then and still hate the cunts now.

Small dick twats, all I can say, cos they've never played a game in their lives but pretend to have had some sort of input.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:Hopefully he will be a hero mate. But again today, he was shooting when he should pass and constantly cutting in on his left. It's OK against Rotherham, Burton, Newport but did we break our transfer record for a squad player?

I just find it tiresome that when we are on a run of 14 wins and 1 loss that Blues seem to still have this ingrained hatered of one player. I fucking hated the cunts back then and still hate the cunts now.

Small dick twats, all I can say, cos they've never played a game in their lives but pretend to have had some sort of input.

Take a chill pill mate....Mahrez brings it upon himself...hes greedy and needs to cut it out.

Many Manchester City fans were fuming with Riyad Mahrez after his display against Newport County in the FA Cup and it’s fair to say his fan club wouldn’t have seen a boost in numbers on Saturday. The 27-year-old clearly isn’t a popular figure among Man City fans, as he wasn’t exactly awful against the League 2 side, but still got so much criticism on Twitter. While Mahrez could have passed the ball on more occasions, as fans below dubbed him selfish and greedy, he clearly was desperate to make an impression. The winger has only managed to feature sparingly this season, though it was his 35th outing across all competitions on Saturday, as he isn’t seen as a starter at the club. However based on the reaction on his performance below, loads of Man City supporters are not keen for that change. In fact one rather harshly abruptly asked Mahrez to leave their club, which wasn’t nice. While Mahrez got criticised despite getting a goal, Man City did end up beating Newport County 4-1.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Take a chill pill mate....Mahrez brings it upon himself...hes greedy and needs to cut it out.

Many Manchester City fans were fuming with Riyad Mahrez after his display against Newport County in the FA Cup and it’s fair to say his fan club wouldn’t have seen a boost in numbers on Saturday. The 27-year-old clearly isn’t a popular figure among Man City fans, as he wasn’t exactly awful against the League 2 side, but still got so much criticism on Twitter. While Mahrez could have passed the ball on more occasions, as fans below dubbed him selfish and greedy, he clearly was desperate to make an impression. The winger has only managed to feature sparingly this season, though it was his 35th outing across all competitions on Saturday, as he isn’t seen as a starter at the club. However based on the reaction on his performance below, loads of Man City supporters are not keen for that change. In fact one rather harshly abruptly asked Mahrez to leave their club, which wasn’t nice. While Mahrez got criticised despite getting a goal, Man City did end up beating Newport County 4-1.

Quotung a fucking idiots, mate? Always chilled, bit this instance reminds me of the Sterling hatred just because he left the Dipper cunts, expecting him to be a huge improvement overnight. Was shite at first but look at him now?

I never thought he was a perfect fir he is a massive upgrade on the Roswell/Sinclair's of past times.

Fuck me, how does he improve on the Centurion perfection?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

^exactly what he needs right now. Entitled cunts.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Quotung a fucking idiots, mate? Always chilled, bit this instance reminds me of the Sterling hatred just because he left the Dipper cunts, expecting him to be a huge improvement overnight. Was shite at first but look at him now?

I never thought he was a perfect fir he is a massive upgrade on the Roswell/Sinclair's of past times.

Fuck me, how does he improve on the Centurion perfection?

If he realizes he is ,more often than not ,a greedy cunt (Anyone with a football brain knows he is ) and he starts to pass when the pass is on , he will start to be accepted - I remember Aguero had the same problem and look how his game has changed.

You still need to take a pill.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Hopefully he will man up and take it and not be too much of a fuckign wimp millennial mindset like some of you cunts on here.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Hopefully he will man up and take it and not be too much of a fuckign wimp millennial mindset like some of you cunts on here.

I am not millenial. Hopefully the entitled cunts stop acting like entitled cunts and show him some you know support.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Not sure why, mate, it seems those who've had a go at Mahrez are the ones getting a bit flustered ;-)

And, to be clear, I have a real detest for those who used Edghill to vent their personal issues, back in the day. Absolute wankers!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 pm

When he starts to pass the ball then the support will come.

^^^You may not be a millennial but you fuckign act like one^^^.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Maine Stand moaners alive and kicking. Back at Maine Rd the rep of the old farts was to just Moan no matter what. It’s in blues DNA: yeah but merchants. I know more than pep, You don’t face up to it, enjoy the ride it’s the best it has ever been as a blue. Arse aching over fuck all is so 80s90s an naughties. If your not happy now knock it on the head.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum