Schalke

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Schalke

Postby patrickblue » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:35 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:That's just tragic. Football violence is so fucking lame and pointless. Get pissed, take the piss, and enjoy yourself. But why the bloody fighting?

Doesn't sound like fighting from what's been said. Just sounds like someone getting jumped. It's not football violence last night, it was just some cunts looking for trouble.

Apologies Nool, I had this twat down as just being a bellend. It he's worse. It's come out that he's a member of the Schalke "ultras".

I think the term of Ultras is becoming a joke.
Growing up here the rivarly between the Bucharest clubs was fierced. Numerous incidents, but they had some honour involved. They didn't pick on couples or 10 vs 1. Now it almost gone, with 20 vs 1 if possible, and rocks and knives.

Being a kid at that time I understood that, until I saw an interview from a River vs Boca game, with River winning 2-0 and a journo asked a Boca fan what is his opinion of the result and he replied, what 2-0? It finished 2-2.
The journo didn't understand and he continued: "It was 2-0 on the field, but afterwards we killed 2 of them so it was 2-2 at the end of the day".

No words how to explain that.

The term ultra has always been a joke.
They're called hooligans and thugs here, and we were thrown out of European competition for it.
To call them anything else just glorifies them
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 pm

patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:That's just tragic. Football violence is so fucking lame and pointless. Get pissed, take the piss, and enjoy yourself. But why the bloody fighting?

Doesn't sound like fighting from what's been said. Just sounds like someone getting jumped. It's not football violence last night, it was just some cunts looking for trouble.

Apologies Nool, I had this twat down as just being a bellend. It he's worse. It's come out that he's a member of the Schalke "ultras".

Growing up here the rivarly between the Bucharest clubs was fierced. Numerous incidents, but they had some honour involved. They didn't pick on couples or 10 vs 1. Now it almost gone, with 20 vs 1 if possible, and rocks and knives.

Being a kid at that time I understood that, until I saw an interview from a River vs Boca game, with River winning 2-0 and a journo asked a Boca fan what is his opinion of the result and he replied, what 2-0? It finished 2-2.
The journo didn't understand and he continued: "It was 2-0 on the field, but afterwards we killed 2 of them so it was 2-2 at the end of the day".

They're called hooligans and thugs here, and we were thrown out of European competition for it.

We were actually thrown out of Europe because of murderers.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

We were actually thrown out of Europe because of murderers.

True, but putting the dippers aside, that's exactly what these scum calling themselves ultras are. It's only down to luck whether they kill or maim.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum