Carabau Chat...The Final

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carabau Chat...The Final

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:09 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Carabau Chat...The Final

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Nice one CM.

After the pasting we gave them the other week it's no surprise they are downbeat generally. But given it's a one off final where anything can happen i am a bit surprised they aren't more chipper
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:34 pm

nottsblue wrote:Nice one CM.

After the pasting we gave them the other week it's no surprise they are downbeat generally. But given it's a one off final where anything can happen i am a bit surprised they aren't more chipper

Cheers CM

NB, we as a club need to capitalise on their fans outlook, we need to own the atmosphere get an early goal and then their players and fans will roll over for sure.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby CBEM » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:08 am

Bag of nerves already can't wait for kick off to happen even though I strongly believe we have too much firepower and skill for them to compete. I can see another walk away victory but we're City and we never know if we're going to make it harder for ourselves.

I hope Kev and Spanish Dave start the match with Ferno playing in his usual position, it would be nice to see Foden start but we'll probably see him come on as a sub if we are 2 up with 20 minutes left on the clock.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 am

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Nice one CM.

Cheers CM

NB, we as a club need to capitalise on their fans outlook, we need to own the atmosphere get an early goal and then their players and fans will roll over for sure.

Absolutely Hants. The old adage of the fans being the twelve man is never more apt than at a cup final.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby harveytravis » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:39 am

Perspective guys!!

This is City....

I had this much confidence going to the 1974 Wolves final (Allison played a 2 - 3 - 5) and it worries me that I feel the same this morning...

Remember Newcastle?
Remember Wigan?
Remember the Alamo?

Perhaps I'm just an old fart who's lost his bottle (my grandson thinks so, though he's too polite to say)

Anyway the good news is I don't need my long John's on on this beautiful globally warmed February day and my son is driving us down.

Taking the tablets with three large gins. A couple of beer chasers and I won't even care.

Though I always care...

City to do the unexpected!!
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Return to The Maine Football forum