City Ladies

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City Ladies

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Won the league Cup today
Lov this club
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: City Ladies

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 pm

carolina-blue wrote:Won the league Cup today
Lov this club

And well deserved too. Not the best game if you want quality attacking football. Both teams well organised in cancelling each other out but City upped their game 2nd half and really pushed Arsenal back. Hit the bar twice and had two other great chances.In the end it had to be penalties but it's all about winning .
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Not seen out in't media so I guess it never happened. Unlike the new Rags team who turn up for a game and get rave reviews.

Well done to the Ladies, they seem to be doing well on all fronts but don't seem to get the plaudits that they deserve.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:01 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Not seen out in't media so I guess it never happened. Unlike the new Rags team who turn up for a game and get rave reviews.

Well done to the Ladies, they seem to be doing well on all fronts but don't seem to get the plaudits that they deserve.

Yet another area that the Rags are playing catch-up on us.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby john@staustell » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Not seen out in't media so I guess it never happened. Unlike the new Rags team who turn up for a game and get rave reviews.

All so true

Well done girls
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum