***City v Chelsea League Cup Final Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***City v Chelsea League Cup Final Official Match Thread

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 pm

*cringe*
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:11 pm

rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby blues2win » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Stones Jesus Laporte and Fernandinho absent from training this morning. Delph and Mendy trained normally. So Otamendi and Kompany will start tomorrow. Mendy potentially on the bench. Is Delph fit to start? No choice but to risk Aguero again after 120 minutes. Can Kompany play tomorrow and against Bournemouth? We need Stones Jesus back ASAP with another match at the weekend.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:32 pm

blues2win wrote:Stones Jesus Laporte and Fernandinho absent from training this morning. Delph and Mendy trained normally. So Otamendi and Kompany will start tomorrow. Mendy potentially on the bench. Is Delph fit to start? No choice but to risk Aguero again after 120 minutes. Can Kompany play tomorrow and against Bournemouth? We need Stones Jesus back ASAP with another match at the weekend.

Foden should come in with Gundo infront of the back 4.

And as for Mendy .....one more fuckign injury from him till the end of the season and he can fuck off and be sold in the summer.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blues2win wrote:Stones Jesus Laporte and Fernandinho absent from training this morning. Delph and Mendy trained normally. So Otamendi and Kompany will start tomorrow. Mendy potentially on the bench. Is Delph fit to start? No choice but to risk Aguero again after 120 minutes. Can Kompany play tomorrow and against Bournemouth? We need Stones Jesus back ASAP with another match at the weekend.

And as for Mendy .....one more fuckign injury from him till the end of the season and he can fuck off and be sold in the summer.

Stones is a little bit of a sicknote if we are honest.

He could rest Aguero and play without a centre forward. Not unknown from the man who dropped David Villa and Ibrahimovic
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:36 pm

john@staustell wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Stones is a little bit of a sicknote if we are honest.

He could rest Aguero and play without a centre forward. Not unknown from the man who dropped David Villa and Ibrahimovic

Did he not say SANE can play CF ? Why doesn't he try that (FODEN has to play IMO )
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby blues2win » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 pm

No he said the opposite about Sane. Agree he could play Sterling there. I don’t think Aguero should start tomorrow and at the weekend after 120 minutes on Sunday. Vinny played 75 minutes but again it’s not great to expect him to start tomorrow and at the weekend. Fernandinho might be back mid March which is good news. No news on Laporte which suggests he could be out for longer.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby CBEM » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:05 pm

We've bought a crock with Mendy, it's like Roque Santa Cruz all over again.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: colin bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum