meh!rez - what does he even do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: meh!rez - what does he even do?

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:37 pm

zuricity wrote:Well the daft tosser doesn't pay his children's Nanny and is thick enough take a tax deduction for it. How much a week does he receive ? and he can't shell out 4k per year ? after tax deduction .

What a pratt.

In a written ruling, Judge John Sherratt said: "The respondents have made an unauthorised deduction from the claimant's wages and are ordered to pay the claimant the net sum of £3,612.

"The respondents, in breach of contract, have failed to pay certain expenses to the claimant and are ordered to pay damages to the claimant in the sum of £150."

A separate claim of unfair dismissal by Ms Miraflores was rejected by the tribunal on the grounds that she lacked two years' qualifying service.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby RodneyRodney » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:32 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
zuricity wrote:Well the daft tosser doesn't pay his children's Nanny and is thick enough take a tax deduction for it. How much a week does he receive ? and he can't shell out 4k per year ? after tax deduction .

What a pratt.

In a written ruling, Judge John Sherratt said: "The respondents have made an unauthorised deduction from the claimant's wages and are ordered to pay the claimant the net sum of £3,612.

"The respondents, in breach of contract, have failed to pay certain expenses to the claimant and are ordered to pay damages to the claimant in the sum of £150."

A separate claim of unfair dismissal by Ms Miraflores was rejected by the tribunal on the grounds that she lacked two years' qualifying service.

Filthy, pathetic , low-down, gutter-crawling SLIMEBALL . Get him OUT ! I don't want him & his trailer trash wife anywhere near our club.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby bigblue » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:36 pm

What a pratt.

sackable offense for me. fuck him
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 am

:lol:
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:05 am

The ol' under two year dismissal. Mad how many businesses use that to get rid of people with no reason.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum