meh!rez - what does he even do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: meh!rez

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 pm

oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


He did play well, some are entrenched.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion


He didn't say anything about my opinion as far a I can see?
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion


He didn't say anything about my opinion as far a I can see?


Did you skip over the first 5 words he wrote?
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:55 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion


He didn't say anything about my opinion as far a I can see?


Did you skip over the first 5 words he wrote?


No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.


Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.


Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.


Not at all. There's a search function and you're able to use it. Please use examples.

Gundo took the same amount of stick from me as Mahrez. Gundo has been brilliant for about 3 months now and I haven't said a bad word about him, quite the opposite really.

So if I hated them both I'd still be on Gundo's back, no?
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.


Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.


Not at all. There's a search function and you're able to use it. Please use examples.

Gundo took the same amount of stick from me as Mahrez. Gundo has been brilliant for about 3 months now and I haven't said a bad word about him, quite the opposite really.

So if I hated them both I'd still be on Gundo's back, no?


Search function hasn't been working recently. Plus I've already gone down this route with you before and citing prior posts of yours doesn't get us anywhere.

I don't think you hate either of them. You just shitpost quite often to be edgy and get a rise out of people
Last edited by bigblue on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:09 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.


Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.


Not at all. There's a search function and you're able to use it. Please use examples.

Gundo took the same amount of stick from me as Mahrez. Gundo has been brilliant for about 3 months now and I haven't said a bad word about him, quite the opposite really.

So if I hated them both I'd still be on Gundo's back, no?


I don't think you hate either of them. You just shitpost quite often (probably out of boredom) to be edgy and get a rise out of people


Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me you just had an axe to grind and wanted to use me "hating" Mahrez to put it out. PM if you want to know anything, it'll cut out the bored for other posters.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Mase wrote:Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me you just had an axe to grind and wanted to use me "hating" Mahrez to put it out. PM if you want to know anything, it'll cut out the bored for other posters.


Sounds to me like you're continuing to fail to own up to what you post on here. But that's been the same since I joined this board. I don't have an "axe to grind" with you at all. Post whatever you want. Just start owning up to the crap you say on here when people call you out on it instead of moaning that "the board would be boring if everyone had the same opinion". That's not a counter-argument, it's a cop out.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me you just had an axe to grind and wanted to use me "hating" Mahrez to put it out. PM if you want to know anything, it'll cut out the bored for other posters.


Sounds to me like you're continuing to fail to own up to what you post on here. But that's been the same since I joined this board. I don't have an "axe to grind" with you at all. Post whatever you want. Just start owning up to the crap you say on here when people call you out on it instead of moaning that "the board would be boring if everyone had the same opinion". That's not a counter-argument, it's a cop out.


WTF are you talking about? I've said provide me with examples.
We're way off topic, like I say PM me if you've got a query.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:25 pm

mase, you are entitled to your opinion, no problem there. but lets give credit where credit is due. mahrez helped unlock a packed watford defense. that second goal took the sting out the game and would not have happened without him.
Sideshow Bob
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:mase, you are entitled to your opinion, no problem there. but lets give credit where credit is due. mahrez helped unlock a packed watford defense. that second goal took the sting out the game and would not have happened without him.


He played well on Saturday. He made some mistakes as well, but on the whole he played well.

Like I've said further up, when he starts playing well regularly I'll happily switch it up and give positive feedback like I've done with Gundo (dare I say it the Dog is becoming one of my favourite players!!).
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby stupot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Sterling played well Saturday as well.
He made some mistakes, quite a few actually in the 1st half but the 2nd he was superb so on the whole he played well.
Sane however has been shocking for a while the free kick in Germany aside.
stupot
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm

stupot wrote:Sterling played well Saturday as well.
He made some mistakes, quite a few actually in the 1st half but the 2nd he was superb so on the whole he played well.
Sane however has been shocking for a while the free kick in Germany aside.



If ever anyone needed an example of the word 'contradiction'.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23079
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: meh!rez

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:22 pm

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Ya imagine!!
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:41 pm

Re: meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:39 pm

[/u]
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Ya imagine!!


I said opinion though, not racism.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: meh!rez

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Mase wrote:[/u]
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.


Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.


Ya imagine!!


I said opinion though, not racism.


Care to point out any of my supposed racist remarks
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluemoon, Google [Bot], RodneyRodney and 25 guests