Lawro & DC Predictions v Cherries (A)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro & DC Predictions v Cherries (A)

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:22 pm

This week Lawro up against British sprinter Dina Asher-Smith, the reigning European 100m, 200m and 4x100m champion.
The 23-year-old will compete at the Anniversary Games at West Ham's London Stadium in July as part of her preparations for the World Championships, which start in Qatar in September. She hasnt pinned he colours to the mast, so no idea who she supports!

Lawro has predicted the scouse Derby 1-1 and has still yet to predict a loss for City or Liverpool all season. Merson has gone for Liverpool to win 2-1.

Lawro says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47402319

Bournemouth will be hoping Raheem Sterling is not in Manchester City's team because he always seems to score against them - he has eight goals in six Premier League appearances against the Cherries.

Whether Sterling plays or not, though, I only see one outcome here.

I know Bournemouth have got a good home record but that just means they will attack City, and that will suit Pep Guardiola's side.

Lawro's prediction: 0-3

Dina's prediction: 0-2

Merson says

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ndon-derby

Bournemouth were terrible on Wednesday. I know they can turn in a performance from nothing. But I can't see anything but a City win.

I know City only beat West Ham 1-0, but they played really well. Bournemouth have got a lot of injuries, what I'd call 'pen' injuries - when you write the team out you write them in pen, not pencil, because you're not rubbing them out and changing your mind. They're always going to struggle with those injuries.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2

Pen injuries eh, thats anew one on me!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro & DC Predictions v Cherries (A)

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Pen injuries! :D

If Lawro is right with his predictions for dippers and City, that will do.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Lawro & DC Predictions v Cherries (A)

Postby CBEM » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:15 pm

This is the week we overtake the bin dippers, I agree with him that they'll draw and we will win.

Then sit back and watch Klipperty implode.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: colin bell

Return to The Maine Football forum