Not so Wild Cherries

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Not so Wild Cherries

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Enjoy :)

I’m sort of back, but with a borrowed laptop. Luckily, there are not too many comments form the home fans tomorrow. Apart from the last comment, which is just weird, they don't really say anything.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistants: Matthew Wilkes, Adrian Holmes
Fourth official: David Coote

Team Selection

----------------Boruc----------------
Clyne-Mepham-Ake-Simpson-Smith
----Gosling----Surman----Fraser----
---------Mousset-------King---------

And the rest...

Gulp!!

Part of me just wishes the season would end now. Get everybody back fit, add some more personnel and go again next season

Really gonna need that pre match pint to steel the nerves, it ain't gonna be pretty

Why not for once go Long Ball/ Bus Park......no midfield .....young legs up front, Brooks and Surridge.....City would be Ferked!

I'm not normally a pessimist but I think we just need to get this one out of the way. City are stronger than us throughout the squad and given our injuries and absences we must not worry if we get beaten. Concentrate on the next run of games and build on getting back to winning ways and consistent performances

didn't Man City recently lose at Newcastle?...they are a great side but I am not going to say that we will get thrashed on Saturday...they are under considerable pressure to keep pace with Liverpool and only just scraped past West Ham on Wednesday...our players should be pumped up for this one given the abject performance and result against Arsenal...I am going expecting a big reaction and raising of our game in front of the home fans!

I think our hope lies in that they'll be arriving with no Laporte, Stones or Fernandinho... I'm quietly optimistic

The team basically has to get on the damn pitch and rip into the B' stards.....dont matter about no f' kin Top Six bollix....lose their tempers within the law...Ram it up the f'kers... Weve Rock and Rolled friggin Chelsea.... Ive had a gutful of Sterling taking Bucketfuls of Piss from Dosset...Send the **** back with his first Drought!

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Not so Wild Cherries

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:45 pm

the last guy sounds like the love child of carl and c64. either that or he’s a pirate.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Cheers CM

Hope their injury list is as bad as they make out. Never an easy place to win.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:16 pm

some very rich Russians down there
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City